Unwanted Flatmate

By adelwang

Looking for a respectful, social and kind flatmate who is responsible about rent and bills, we also can carpo... More

Alyssa Wheeler
The Stalker
Happy New Year!
Sassy Employee
Enjoy Your Evening!
Smile, Lyssa..
The Deal
Meet The Walkers
Sleeping Beauty
Interoffice Dating
Looking For A Flatmate
Unwanted Flatmate
Humble Yourself
Flatmate's life
Besotted Flatmate
Jealousy Is Killing You
In A Relationship
Go Public
Meet The Wheelers
Monthversarry
Trouble in Paradise
Confidante
Lay Your Card On The Table
Wanted Flatmate
Epilogue

Dave Walker

4K 116 19
By adelwang

Yes, that's my name! David Ferdinand Walker is my full name. I'm the CEO at Walker Baby Production. We're not making babies, okay. We're making baby food products. My parents are the founder of this company.

My big sister Diana Ross Walker (yep, my mom is a huge fan of Diana Ross) and her husband, Marcus James Walker, are the head of our R&D. Both of them are freak scientists. Marcus is an orphanage. He lost his parents when he was a baby. My parents took him in our family because back then mom had difficulty conceiving. A year after she adopted Marcus, she became pregnant with my sister and 8 years later she became pregnant with me. So since I was a baby I already know that Marcus is my brother (in law). At the age of 17 he said he wants to change his name. Mom put Walker as his middle name, but Marcus asked my parents permission so he can change it to his last name, and his original last name, James, became his middle name. And, of course, my parents happily agreed with that. After all, Marcus is their son.

My parents are resigned and live in Hawaii contentedly to spend the rest of their lives. They visit us whenever they miss us, I mean whenever they miss their grandchildren. I have 2 teen nieces, Rosalind and Rita Levi, yes both are scientists' names.

As for me, I haven't found a great woman to spend my forever with.. I'm still trying to find a woman that will not make me bored for more than a month. That is sassy enough to answer me, hot enough to make me go to bed every night thinking of her, smart enough to make me awe with her work.. it's not too hard, right? Every man wants to find their best woman.

It just... maybe my time hasn't come yet.

"You still want to break up with me?" Corinne asks in disbelief with her high tone.

I take my boxer and wear it. "I told you Corinne. I don't think it will work between us" I'm bored with you.

"But we just had the most earth shattering sex just now!" She says.

I rake my hair. It's earth shattering for you, but not for me. I was an asshole to think about another woman to make me hard and climax. And you said for the sake of the last time so I agreed to have the last sex with you.

"Look Corinne, you are a nice woman. Any man will be lucky to have you, but that man is just not me." You were a clingy girlfriend who kept asking me to send you a live picture every hour that I need to turn off my phone.

"But I just want you, baby. Look last night I'm dreaming of our wedding. It would be awesome," she says, hugging me with her naked body. Jesus Christ. We were together less than a month and you already dreamed of the wedding?!

I push her gently "sorry Corrine," I say looking for my pants.

She stands up abruptly and pushes me to the door.

"Wait Corrine, my clothes—"

"Fuck you Dave!" She pushes me out of the door and slams the door right on my face.

I try to open but cannot. "Corrine, my clothes!"

"Fuck you Dave! I'll throw your stuff from the windows!"

"What the fuck?" And I know better than to think she is kidding. This crazy woman is going to throw my clothes, for sure. I climb down the stairs. Her apartment is a 3 story brownstone and her unit is on the third floor.

I just emerged from the brownstone when I see my pants and shoes flying down to the ground.

For fuck's sake!

I run and take it. Wear it as fast as possible. It's fucking November in New York. "Corinne, come—" I just look up when my shirt drops on my face. I take it and am ready to shout at my crazy ex when I see my laptop flying right in front of me and... crack!

"What the fuck Corrine!" I shout at her.

"Fuck you, asshole!" She shouts back.

Goddamn it! It's useless to talk with a psycho like her. I should've known better than to bring my laptop to her place. I wasn't planning to, but when I was about to go down to talk with Corinne I got a call from one of my managers and I needed my laptop to finish the work.

I wear my shirt hastily while people on the street are looking at me. What a shit show. I take my broken laptop. Checking the wallet and FOB in my pants pocket. Everything is here.

I exhale and ready to go when Corrine calls me "Dave Walker!"

I look up.

"Do not litter in my apartment!" She throws something white. I narrow my eyes.

"What the.." the thing landed on the floor. It was the condom. I close my eyes, trying to control my breath. She took the used condom from the trash bin. This woman is insane.

Since I'm a good citizen so I take my used condom and throw it to the bin near the apartment.

Jesus. What a show!

I go to my Bugatti and speed away. I promised my buddies to come once I finished talking with Corinne.

***

Chase Fox laughs so hard that makes him choke on his beer. He coughs and but still laughs, while my other buddy, Zac Goldreich, chuckles while caressing his thick eyebrow.

"What a fucked up show, Dave," Zac says, lifting his beer to me in salute.

"Fuck you Goldreich and fuck you more Fox!" I say dryly. I just told them about Corinne including my flying condom part. And now they laughed on my expense.

Zac Goldreich is the founder of Gold Rich Management, a leading fund management in the world. He comes from the prominent Goldreich Family. He always has a cool, controlled, stoic expression. On the other hand, Chase Fox is more relaxed and kind, but he is still following a lot of old money family's protocol. He is the CEO of Fox Groups, another prominent family in the world. The three of us met in Wharton.

And me? I am the chillest one in the group. My family isn't that old money like them. Walker Group is a leading group in food product and respectable family but we aren't as old as the Goldreich and the Fox. So my parents are cool parents, unlike some crazy full of rules old moneyed parents. They are chill with everything as long as their son does not go to the wrong road. While my 2 friends are having too many billions in their pocket, I just have few. And I'm happy with that. What can you buy with 20 billions but you cannot buy with 5 billions? Don't tell me a country, I don't want to be a president.

I drink my beer. "God, I know it's wrong from the very beginning," I groaned.

"Then why did you date her?" Zac asks.

I exhale and rake my hair. "At first I was flirting with her. And then she invited me to her place. As a very normal and healthy man, of course I said yes. The next day she asked me to lunch and I agreed. At the lunch, she told me that she thinks we are click."

Both of my friends raise their eyebrow at me.

I shrug "I um... so I said maybe we are click. She said she wants to be my girlfriend and look where this thing is going. I agreed."

"She was the one who asked you?" Chase asks.

I nod slowly.

He laughs. "A day after you hooked up with her, she asked you to be her boyfriend and you agreed?"

I nod again.

"Did she hypnotize you, dude?"

I roll my eyes "shut up Fox!"

"Were you drunk?" Zac asks.

"Sober as fuck. It was lunch. I'm sober okay!"

They both shake their heads.

"Look I'm just trying okay. I was hoping to find a great woman for my life. I don't want to jump from a woman to another. I'm tired of that shit."

"Wait! So you are resigning from my wingman now?" Chase asks.

"Yes Fox," I say firmly.

Chase is a playboy between the 3 of us, while Zac... I think the last time I saw him with a woman was... 1 year ago maybe. Is he a gay? Nah.. I don't think so. Half female in this world would mourning if he said he is a gay. He is too handsome for that, his brother, Dean, is a Hollywood actor and voted as one of the sexiest men alive. And they look the same. Only Zac polished himself as a businessman while Dean as a Hollywood actor. Okay maybe Dean got his mom gene too. That makes him look more handsome than Zac and their other brother, Jeff. But really, if you paint them, you will paint 3 identical faces.

"Man!" Chase pouts like a brat kid. "Zac?" He grins.

Zac drinks his beer "good luck on finding a new wingman, Chase."

"Jeez," Chase says and drinks his beer.

I chuckle and drink mine. No one really knows what exactly is on Zac's mind. He is no open book at all. He has a girlfriend sometimes but it never lasts long. While Chase is a typical single forever.

I look at the bar. What a nice body! A woman sitting there in a red strapless fitting dress. Her body is petite, with a small waist. Her hair is long and brunette. While Zac always has a thing for redheads, I have a thing for brunettes. Chase? Anything that has boobs and ass. The bigger the better.

And yes, she is ready to go. That means I can see her front figure. I drink my beer waiting for the woman to turn around. She is with her girl friend.

Once she turns around, the beer chokes in my throat and I cough.

"Damn it Dave!" Chase takes his new phone and cleans it from my beer.

I'm still coughing while Zac gives me a napkin.

"Zac?"

There she is. I don't have to turn to see who the woman is. This woman who's been in my inappropriate dream almost every night, the woman I was thinking when I fucked Corrine earlier, the woman that I meet everyday in the office, my design product manager, Alyssa Jane Wheeler.

Zac turns around and smiles. He stands up and hugs Alyssa. And I have an imagination to break Zac's hand. "Hey Lys!"

Alyssa, or everyone called her Lys, is smiling happily at Zac. They've known each other since they were kids. Actually it was Zac who came to me with Lys' CV. And I accepted her to work in my company because her CV is great. (and her face is pretty. Remember you already drooling over her small photo in her CV like a pavlov dog?)

Her big light brown eyes find me and her smile goes smaller. She nods "hi Dave" she says in a more formal voice.

I nod "hi Lyssa"

She swallows and smiles a bit. Back then she told me to call her Lys, I said no because Lyssa is more suitable for her. And I think she is uncomfortable with me calling her Lyssa. But hell, I'm the boss I don't care. Really? You are pulling the boss' card instead of admitting that you want to be different? Shut. Up.

She looks back at Zac "I gotta go now, Zac."

Zac nods "drive safe!"

She smiles "thanks. I'll see you on Saturday?"

Zac nods and hugs her once again. She waves a bit at me and leaves.

Wait a fucking minute. What is happening on Saturday??????

"Zac, I thought you are going back to Finland tomorrow?" Zac is from Finland and as far as I remember he has to go back to Finland tomorrow for the grand opening of his brother in law, Andreas Roderick, new hotel. And the days after he has to go to his mom's wedding there.

"Yeah I'm flying back tomorrow. Why?"

"Um you'll stay in Finland until Sunday right?"

He nods, clueless with my real question. While Chase is trying his best to not grin. He knows I'm fishing for information.

"Then how can you meet Lyssa— I mean Lys on Saturday?" I know Lys is from Finland too. But she doesn't have to come back for Zac's mom's wedding, right? Unless she is Zac's date... what the hell?? I didn't see this coming! I'm lusting over my best friend's date??

"Oh she is going back too. Her uncle is the groom, dude"

"Excuse me?" I blink.

"Her uncle, Fred Wheeler, is marrying my mom" Zac explains to me like I'm a 5 years old kid.

"Ohhh!!" I grin. Not his date, then.

Zac raises his eyebrow.

"Never mind" I drink my beer. Now I know why Lys is taking a leave on Monday and Tuesday. She wants to spend more time in Finland.

Yes, that woman, Alyssa Wheeler is a woman I'm lusting for more than 6 months. Actually since she started working for me.

I'm not lusting only over her appearance, even though I should say she has a beautiful face complete with her brunette hair and sexy ass. Her boobs aren't too big, but her ass is perfectly round and firm. And I always have weaknesses with a good ass.

The real reason why I dated Corinne is because I hope I could take Alyssa out of my head, not that I will say it out loud.

I don't want my lust over her to ruin her job in Walker Baby Production. Because she is a great worker with a lot of brilliant ideas. She is the head of our design product division. Since she started working with us, she managed to come up with a lot of brilliant ideas. And she has a great attitude in the office. Everyone loves her despite her rather young age as the head of our design product.

Because I know once I dated her, it will only last for a month, just like my other dates.

I look at her again, she is already near the door. My eyes travel from her head to her sexy ass, to her perfect creamy long legs. Damn, I'm definitely dreaming of those legs tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 9K 88
(#1- best story ever) November 2021 Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections ...
81.1K 3.1K 36
The hottest night in my life became a nightmare when she ran away in the middle of making out with me, and worse, after that night, I couldn't bring...
723K 22.5K 42
แ—ฏแ•ผแ—ฉT'ี แ—ฐแ—ดแ—ฉแ‘ŽT TO แ—ทแ—ด แ—ฉแ’ชแ—ฏแ—ฉYี แ–ดIแ‘Žแ—ชี IT'ี แ—ฏแ—ฉY. Mature themes and strong usage of language Rank #2 Mature ( 02.11.2020) #2 Billionaire ( 06.1.2021 ) #1 o...
254K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...