𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐒�...

By _ittefa_

18 ᴍ, ғᴏʀ 18 ᴍ ɪ ᴡᴀs sᴏʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ sɪx ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ.... His former six fiancées died befor... More

Synopsis
✨Cast✨
1. The Glorious Mission
2. Choosing Wife
3. The Wedding
4. I would rather lose myself than lose my heart
5. Bet & Seduction
6. Heirloom, Weirdo & Lunch with the Taylors
7. The Fight
8. Dare to Dance on his head
9. The Banquet
10. He likes me
11. Gay??
12. Appointment & Midnight Kiss
13. Gifts
14. Dinner with Liam , Necklace & Calmness before Storm
15. His Secret & Reason to hate Women
16. I'm as same as you
17. First Date & Friendship
18. Unwanted Guest
19. Jealousy & Bidding Plan
20. Successful Retaliation & Have a baby??
21. Tell me the Tales of your Ex-Wives
22. Intense Quarrel
23. Bet on her & Unbeatable Yasmin
24. She has Claustrophobia!!!
25. She is deeply hurt
26. I'm Sorry
27. The Old Promise
28. Unexpected Meeting
29. Locked in a Hotel
30. He cured her
31. Midnight Strolling
32. Birthday Celebrations & Old Scars
33. She likes him but his heart can't reach to her
34. Blackmail, Party , Ex-wife's Drama & Offer
35. She'll leave!!
36. Goodbye, My Love
37. I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!
38. Honeymoon
40. Deal & Unexpected Encounters
41. The Black Diary
42. She's A LIAR!!
43. Suicide & Hospital
43. Kidnapping & Torture
44. Heartache & Uncovering the Truth
Announcement
45. Revenge ( 1 - 7 )

39. She came back & Threat

1.1K 50 14
By _ittefa_

But when the walls are caving in
The world keeps turning
We got the love
We got the love
No, I will never let you go
All the words won't make me fold
It is never easy
I follow you, Apollo

Because of Simon's busy schedule, he stay in Paris for too long, Yasmin returned with him with deep nostalgia and reluctance. When she was about to get home, she was a little uneasy.

Simon also saw her cramps and asked, "What's wrong?"

"If I come back suddenly like this, won't my in-laws be surprised?"

"They should be." Simon smiled teasingly, and put his hand around her shoulders: "But I think, maybe there will be more excitement and surprise. Right."

"They must think that there is a problem in my brain."

"That's not true. They always think that there is a problem in my brain."

Yasmin was amused by his words: "Shut up! You're absolutely fine now. Have I worked so hard for a while?"

"You know, you persisted, so you succeeded, and others didn't persist, they only had to get out of the way.
How can you say that, who can laugh to the last? It is the winner."

Yasmin's seemingly indifferent attitude, in fact, she cares very much in her heart. How could Simon know that behind her smile is how unspeakable suffering is hidden? It's too early. There are too many, unpredictable futures waiting for them.

"Why don't you go in first?" Standing outside the gate of Sebestian Mansion, Yasmin suggested.

"Why?" Simon was puzzled.

"Say hello to them first, so as not to scare them."

"Is it so serious?"

"It's not that you are usually too fierce and too poisonous to me. Suddenly, you walk in so intimately, it is impossible to guarantee that the two elders can bear it."

"Okay, it's not a shameful scandal. It needs to be hidden and tucked away like this. If you don't go, then I will leave you here."

Simon was about to abandon her, and she was heartbroken and followed. When she reached the door of the living room, she took a deep breath and stepped in.

In the living room, her in-laws and sister-in-law were all there, and they were all stunned when they saw her suddenly.

"Hi, Dad, Mom, Leah, I-I'm b-back."

The whole family was surprised to see her. Mr. Sebestian stood up, walked to his son and his wife, and asked inquisitively: "You two, what happened between you?"

"I went to Paris for a business trip, she went to study in Paris, and then we met again in a different place. She came back with me."

When Simon fell silent, Yasmin  pinched him: "What are you talking about? Obviously you forced me to board the plane when you were at the airport. What did you say to honeymoon!"

Honeymoon... ... The three people who were already confused, suddenly heard that they were listening to them, were even more surprised.

"Whose words do you think they believe more?" Simon curled up his chest in a leisurely manner, looking flat.

When it comes to trust, they naturally believe in their daughter-in-law Yasmin , but based on their understanding of their son, they also feel that what the daughter-in-law said is impossible, so naturally, they have no choice but to believe in people who do not want to believe.

Seeing that her in-laws did not believe her, Yasmin was ashamed and annoyed. She glared at Simon, picked up her luggage and ran towards the stairs. Unexpectedly, she just ran two steps before being pulled back by Simon by the collar. .

"What's the matter with you? How can you not believe the daughter-in-law who has always been the most beloved?"

The family is completely confused, "What is going on?"

"Listen clearly, I fell in love, confessed to this woman, went to Paris with her. We're now going to live forever. "

Simon solemnly announced, and whispered in Yasmin's ear: "Although I am a little wronged."

There was another exclamation, Mila almost fainted. She asked Mr. Sebastian in horror: "Jhon, did I hear correctly? Our son wants to live with our daughter-in-law?".

"Yes, Mila. I also heard that. "

"Really? Leah?" Mila didn't believe it, and asked her daughter for confirmation.

"Mom, if my ears are not deaf, Dad said exactly the same as what I heard."

"Daughter-in-law, is this brat's statement true?" She now asked Yasmin for confirmation for the last time.

Yasmine  nodded awkwardly: "Mom, what he said is true!"

"Great!!" The family cheered and hugged, and they were tens of years old, they jumped and jumped like a child, Simon looking at this joyous scene, only felt sad and guilty.

This most common thing in ordinary people's home can make parents happy. It can be seen that he is a son who is usually a brat and unfilial.

"We don't need to cook tonight. Our whole family is going out to eat. We must celebrate this night." Mila ordered the servants happily.

Yasmin actually didn't want to go out, but when she saw that her family was happy, she couldn't refute their interest, so she implicitly nodded.

When she went upstairs, she took out the clothes in the suitcase and hung them in Simon's closet one by one.

When she thought that she would never have to live in the small secret room like a tomb from now on, the corners of her lips was raised. She brought a beautiful black dress out from the closet and got ready for dinner.

Her dress:

After a while Simon came to his room. When he saw Yasmin he was stunned.. He gulped his saliva and went to washroom to get ready. After a while he came out and wearing a handsome outfit.

His dress:

He glanced at the clothes Yasmin had placed in his closet, and smiled irritably: "You are quite conscious. You don't even ask me, just treated this as your own room."

"What? You still want to be separated from me? Okay, I'll move back."
Yasmin tried to tear off the clothes.

"Okay, okay, I didn't mean that. Put it all away. It's  too much trouble for you to take it off."

"I don't have any trouble..I'm not afraid of trouble, I'm afraid you feel trouble. I'll move in with Sabrina then."

Simon pushed her to the closet and gnawed her neck: "You know how to irritate me. You still say something like this, see how I fix you..."

One of his hands pierced in from the hem of her jacket, Yasmin was a little confused, she was half-pushed.

He hugged her onto the bed. When he was about to move further, the door squeaked open, and then he heard the little sister's carefree voice: "Brother, sister-in-law, let's go, go out to eat... dinner."

Leah didn't expect to see such an awkward scene. Seeing such a beautiful picture, she turned around shyly, covered his eyes and ran outside while wailing: "Oh my God, what did I see, what I saw, I have seen nothing...

Yasmin turned over and sat up, still shyer than the sister-in-law, she glared at Simon and sorted out the messy clothes."Why didn't you close the door?"

Simon explained innocently: "How do I know that someone will come in?"

"You didn't know someone would come in, so now, your previous image is completely destroyed."

"Do I have an image in the past?"

"Yes."

"What kind of image?"

"A perverted image, a perverted image of changing your bed immediately after touching your bed!" Yasmin made a grimace at him, and ran out of the room before she was cleaned up.

***

The family happily came to the five-star hotel ate and chatted with each other.

She thought that she would live alone in her entire life, and never thought that she would have something that truly belongs to her.

Now that she have family affection, she have to believe that wise saying, Marriage is a woman's second reincarnation.

Beep! A text message came from her iphone. She lowered her head and saw that the sender was Andrew, her expression immediately stiffened and trembling. She opened it :

"I'm right next to you. If you don't want me to go in, just come out."

She closed her eyes in pain, the dream came again, and after a short burst of happiness, she almost forgot, and there were a bunch of ghost-like people staring at her.

"I'll go to the washroom." She stood up stupidly, and ran out of in a mess.

She went to met Andrew. Andrew raised his head, his sharp eyes swept at her like a sharp blade, causing her to step back a few steps, and asked tremblingly: "Why are you here?"

"Aren't you planning to escape? Why are you back again?" Andrew asked rhetorically.

Yasmin gave a puff of heart, knowing that he knew everything, she slowly stepped forward, and suddenly knelt down with a puff, "Mr. Andrew, I beg you, let me go..."

"Let you go? If I save you, who will save my poor son?"

"You only think your son is pitiful, don't you think I am pitiful? I finally start to have a little happiness now, why do you want to deprive me so cruelly?"

"I am not a fool. You think, I will ruin my son's happiness in order to fulfill your happiness? Yasmin Taylor, you must give me a clear statement today.
Should you go with me now? Or will I go to the next door and explain everything to them?"

Yasmin's tears fell: "Does it have to be like this? Do you really think that your son will be happy if you explained everything to them?"

"At least I wouldn't be so unwilling."

"Then how selfish are you? You know that even if you expose it, you won't get what you want, but you still want to do it?"

"Yes, I'm just such a person. If I don't get it, I will destroy it."

Andrew ignored her pleading and forced her resolutely: " I don't have that much time to spend with you all the time. I will give you five minutes to think about it."

He put the watch on the table and waited for her to make a choice. As time passed, Yasmin's heart gradually sank to the bottom, she suddenly smiled miserably: "You don't have to wait anymore, I won't go with you, because I fell in love with Simon."

Andrew was completely annoyed. , He suddenly stood up: "Then don't blame me for being rude."

Seeing that he was about to step out of the box door, Yasmin said loudly: "If you go one step further, I will die here, so you can't take off your so called relationship."

Andrew slowly turned his head and saw the dagger in Yasmin's hand. He froze suddenly. The dagger was his personal thing and had been kept in his bag. At this moment, she turned it over.

"Who told you to move my things, put them down."

"You forced me. Didn't you say that you want to kill me? Come on."

She pressed the dagger against her collarbone, and the blood quickly oozes out.

Andrew panicked: "You put it down first, and you have something to say."

"Uncle, Yasmin Taylor's life is worthless, but for you it's not the same, you are both old and young. You have not realized your dream of being rich in the world. As long as you step out of this door and you destroy the only thing I care about, then I don't care about anything, I will be buried."

"Do you think this can threaten me? You die like this is suicide, it has nothing to do with me."

"Then try it, this is the room you booked, and the dagger in my hand is yours. I am so unclearly dead, do you think my in-laws will let you go? The police will let you go?"

Andrew's face turned from blue to white, and he gritted his teeth and said, "You are ruthless, but how long can you be ruthless?? I want to break you down, anytime, not necessarily at this time."

"Anytime you ruin my life, I won't make you feel better. My Stuart has never been a fuel-efficient lamp."

"Are you not worried about your uncle's safety?"

She sneered mockingly: "Can you still find my uncle now? You have to look after me and my uncle at the same time. I think you should not be so free, right?"

"If I want to find him, he won't be able to escape from the end of the world. What's more, I just need to hand the evidence to the police, and I don't need to do it myself, he will still be found."

"Then you can hand it in, I have plans now to abandon him. I can't even keep my own happiness, and what ability I have to protect him."

She paused: "But I have to remind you that this matter is a trap set by you, even if the police really investigate, I think you can't get rid of it. My uncle won't be so stupid as to be bitten by a dog and dare not say anything."

Andrew was speechless by her refutation, grunted angrily, picked up the bag beside the table and slammed the door and left...

Around there was silence, and the dagger in Yasmin's hand fell to the ground with a slap, and she collapsed to the chair and began to cry. Every time, when she was driven to a dead end, she tried to protect herself like she did today.

On the surface, she won, but who knows what that feeling of fear is like. Getting up sadly, she directly took a taxi back home, and when she got home, she used the landline to call Simon.

The family here is almost in a hurry. She can't be found everywhere, and her mobile phone is not with her.

When Simon was anxious, his mobile phone rang, and he quickly pressed to answer: "Hello?" "It's me."

When he heard Yasmin's beautiful chripping voice, he asked angrily: "Where have you been? Everyone is looking for you."

"I was little uncomfortable, so I went home, sorry..."

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"I was afraid that it would disturb your happiness, so I didn't say anything. Please apologize to parents from me."

"Are you sick? I'm going back right now."

"It's okay, you can come back after you have eaten. I'm already much better."

"I've eaten, that's it." Simon heard her voice not right. So he hung up bid his parents and went home in a hurry.

Vote ~ Comment ~ Follow ❤️
Hey! Everyone! I'm really sick. I've got throat infection. So I can't eat anything now. It's so hard to eat and everything feels tasteless. Pray for me. And thanks for reading.
~ Ittefa ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
576K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3K 123 6
Book 2 of Short Story: Love Interest ...and when his Life Partner is thousands of miles away from him, will things be alright or something could go w...
17.3K 749 28
A human being? My mate? A vampire mate? _________________________ What will happen if a human being is a vampire mate? Will he accept her? Will she a...