𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐒�...

By _ittefa_

18 ᴍ, ғᴏʀ 18 ᴍ ɪ ᴡᴀs sᴏʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ sɪx ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ.... His former six fiancées died befor... More

Synopsis
✨Cast✨
1. The Glorious Mission
2. Choosing Wife
3. The Wedding
4. I would rather lose myself than lose my heart
5. Bet & Seduction
6. Heirloom, Weirdo & Lunch with the Taylors
7. The Fight
8. Dare to Dance on his head
9. The Banquet
10. He likes me
11. Gay??
12. Appointment & Midnight Kiss
13. Gifts
14. Dinner with Liam , Necklace & Calmness before Storm
15. His Secret & Reason to hate Women
16. I'm as same as you
17. First Date & Friendship
18. Unwanted Guest
19. Jealousy & Bidding Plan
20. Successful Retaliation & Have a baby??
21. Tell me the Tales of your Ex-Wives
22. Intense Quarrel
23. Bet on her & Unbeatable Yasmin
24. She has Claustrophobia!!!
26. I'm Sorry
27. The Old Promise
28. Unexpected Meeting
29. Locked in a Hotel
30. He cured her
31. Midnight Strolling
32. Birthday Celebrations & Old Scars
33. She likes him but his heart can't reach to her
34. Blackmail, Party , Ex-wife's Drama & Offer
35. She'll leave!!
36. Goodbye, My Love
37. I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!
38. Honeymoon
39. She came back & Threat
40. Deal & Unexpected Encounters
41. The Black Diary
42. She's A LIAR!!
43. Suicide & Hospital
43. Kidnapping & Torture
44. Heartache & Uncovering the Truth
Announcement
45. Revenge ( 1 - 7 )

25. She is deeply hurt

1.4K 87 23
By _ittefa_

I thought that I've been hurt before
But no one's ever left me
quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

This night was destined to be heavy.
Yasmin cried for a long time, and Simon also stood outside her door for a long time. When it was morning, she came out of the room with a sand cloth wrapped in her hands and walked out haggardly.

       "Is the injury better?" Simon asked in a hoarse voice, looking at her with a little more guilt.

       Yasmin walked in front of him blindly and did not answer his questions. She was not an arrogant person at all, because the person who inquired never put her in the eyes. When she left the Sebestian Mansion, there was a vast expanse of whiteness outside.

        She turned her head and glanced at the large villa surrounded by the fog of the morning sun. For the first time, she deeply realized that the life of a wealthy family was not as good as imagined.

        Injured hands, red and swollen eyes, these are not allowed to be seen by anyone except Simon, because everyone except him cares about her.
She didn't want to worry people who care about her, but people who are indifferent to her are doesn't matter.

        She went to a nearby hospital and bandaged her hands again. Then she took a taxi to her friend's house and rang the doorbell.

        Sabrina was eating breakfast and suddenly saw her. She was shocked: "Oh My god, what happened to you ?"

       She shook her head weakly: "Nothing. It's okay." She walked straight to the bedroom.

       "It's okay if you look like a ghost? Tell me honestly, did Simon abuse you pervertedly?" Sabrina reluctantly followed her behind, she had to ask why.

       "Thank you for asking for three days off for me. I will live with you for these three days." Yasmin didn't want to mention what happened last night. Now she just wants to get a good night's sleep, and then throw away all the unpleasant experiences. Behind the head.

      Seeing that she really didn't want to say it, and she was very tired. Sabrina couldn't bear to ask again, turned around and went out to make a cup of hot milk for her to bring in, "Drink this and then go to bed, even if the life is not happy, there is no need to torture your body."

       "Thank you..." She glanced at her friend gratefully, took the milk, and drank it as she exhorted: "Don't tell anyone that I am here with you."

      "Then what should I say? Liam will definitely ask me." As long as Liam is mentioned, Sabrina's expression is always so sad.

      "Just say I'm going to travel."

      "In fact, you don't have to wrong yourself like this, he can help you. On Liam's terms..."

      "Okay, don't say anything, go to work." Yasmin interrupted her and lay down on her side.

      Hey... Sabrina stared at her back and sighed for a long time before turning to leave.

         Because of the cold war with his father, Simon didn't go home until ten o'clock in the evening. When he arrived in the room upstairs, the first thing he did was to come to the landscape painting and knock on the door behind the painting: "Can I go in?"

        No one responded for a long time, so he opened the door directly, only to find that there was no one in the house. "Where did you go?" He frowned slightly, took out the phone from his pocket, hesitated for a few seconds, dialed Yasmin's number: "Sorry, the phone you dialed is turned off, please call again later..."

      Her phone is turned off too? Simon was a little disappointed. After walking around the room a few times, he finally decided to leave her alone.

     She hated him anyway. He went into the bathroom to take a bath, standing under the shower, feeling inexplicably bad, irritable, anxious, and restless. Thinking of the cold eyes of the woman last night, he feel even more upset...

       Leah was playing a game in the room. The door was knocked, and she shouted without looking back: "Come in."

      Simon pushed the door in, walked to the sister's computer desk, pretending to ask casually: "Your sister-in-law, do you know where did she go?"

       "I don't know.... " She stared at the computer screen, her hands were flying on the keyboard, and her answer was dispirited.

       "Whom are you feeding lies ? Where did she go?" He didn't believe his sister's words at all. Given that woman's weight in this house, if she doesn't come back at this time, it must be clear where she is going, otherwise she won't be jumping around.

      "I don't know..." The completely ignorant answer made him very annoyed.

    He raised his eyebrows: "Chiris——"

    "She went to travel."

     This trick works best. When it comes to her weakness, Leah doesn't play games. After hitting, she was sitting tightly looking at his brother.

       "Traveling?" Simon felt unbelievable. She went out empty-handed in the morning. There were no signs of traveling.

     "Yes, my sister-in-law called back in the afternoon and said it personally."

     "Where did she go for a trip?"
     "I don't know."
     "When will she be back?"
     "I don't know."
     "Who did she go with?"
     "I don't know."
     Simon grabbed her fleshy face, and said angrily: "Why don't you answer properly?"

      What she hates most is that others pinch her face. She is born with a fat body, although it does not affect her appearance, it is even very cute. But she just hates it.

       "Brother, can't you figure it out? My sister-in-law is your wife, you don't know your own wife, you ask me, how do I know!!" With both hands on the waist, the neck is raised, the tiger is not showing off. When she was a sick cat.

***

        The next afternoon, Simon drove to the school after a whole night of struggle.

        He parked the car under a locust tree while the man was sitting in the car, wearing sunglasses, staring firmly in the direction of the school gate exit. .

        At five o'clock exactly, as a crisp bell rang, the students came out in twos and threes.

       He waited for about ten minutes before seeing a familiar figure, not Yasmin, but her best friend Sabrina.

       "Miss Styles, please stay." Simon pushed the car door and walked down, calling out Sabrina who was talking on the phone.

       Sabrina turned around and caught a glimpse of the person who called her. She was quite surprised and said to the phone: "I'll call you later."

       Then she hung up the phone in a hurry. Suspiciously asked: "Mr. Sebastian, why are you doing here?"

       "That..." He was a little bit embarrassed: "Yasmin didn't come to school today?"

       Sabrina shrugged and answered calmly, " She went to travel, you know?"

       "Where did she go to travel?"

        "Sorry, I don't know."
Simon's eyebrows were slightly lame, and his sharp eyes looked at her directly, as if examining the truth or falsehood of her words.

        Sabrina's heart was straightened by what he looked at, and she said awkwardly: "If there is nothing wrong, I will leave first, and goodbye."

        "Well, goodbye." He nodded unpredictably, and when Sabrina turned and left, he went too.

        He got in the car, but did not drive in the opposite direction, but followed her to where she lived.

       Of course Sabrina discovered his tracking, so as soon as she entered the house, she yelled: "Yasmin, come out quickly, you come out..."

       "What happened? Damn it." Yasmin just took a hot bath. Taking a shower, while tying the belt of the bathrobe, she walked into the living room.

       "It's not just a ghost, it's more terrifying than a ghost, Simon Sebastian came."

        Her body suddenly stiffened, and her eyes darkened."You told him?"

        Sabrina raised her hand: "Heaven and earth conscience, who told him to go out and be struck by thunder! "

      "Then how did he find here?"
       "How do I know, I met him at the school gate, and just as you said, I also didn't expect Liam to believe it, but he believed it. It really is a profiteer, enough. Smart."

       Yasmin walked to the window, opened the curtains, and saw a strange car through the gap, but the person leaning against the door was very familiar.

       "It seems that he is determined that you are here, ready to wait and see." Sabrina lay on her shoulders and asserted firmly.

        Yasmin thought for a few seconds, turned around and went into the bedroom, changed her clothes and came out, striding out with a meteor.

       "Hey, you won't be so spineless to forgive him...Hey, Yasmin Taylor, have you forgotten how he treated you..." Sabrina shouted at her back, but she left deaf .

       Simon stared at the woman walking towards him meaningfully, and slowly straightened the rocker, squeezing out half of the cigarette in his hand.

        Yasmin stood in front of him, glanced at the scattered cigarette butts on the floor, and asked blankly: "What do you want to do?"

        "Is your hand better?"

        "Is it related to you? Who am I? Stopped by her sharp language, Simon lit another cigarette.

       "Tell me the reason why you are here."

       "I'm worried about you." He told the truth, but he drew her ironic smile: "Worry? Give someone a slap and give someone a candy, thinking they can forget. How painful is that slap on the face? Simon Sebestian, I'm not a three-year-old kid anymore, and you don't need to cry cats and mice here to fake mercy."

       "I know you are very angry now..."

       "So what?" Yasmin interrupted him, expecting him to utter those three words.

       "So I'm sorry, I really didn't expect you to be claustrophobic."

       "It's not surprising at all. You can treat me as a bet and give it to your friend. How can you remember what illness I am suffering from."

      "You said it yourself. Your self-esteem is worthless."

       "Nothing is worthless. It means that I don't need it. People like me who don't own much have yet to be extravagant enough to throw away worthless things." The atmosphere was deadlocked for a while, and both of them fell silent, and no one stopped talking. .

       After a long time, Simon broke the silence first: "Go back with me."

      "When you will truly realize your fault, come and say this to me again."
Yasmin turned around and left.

      At the moment, the corner of her lips raised a sad smile. All she wanted to hear was he was genuinely sorry. But the proud man refused to say anything.

Vote ~ Comment ~ Follow
Author's Note
Sorry for the late update!😅😅😅 Hope you all enjoy this Chapter. Please vote to get a new chapter faster. Thank you for reading!
~ Ittefa ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 883 40
During the 17th Century BC, ancient China, the reign of the min dynasty. An empire having several kingdoms. A beautiful kingdom surrounded by lakes a...
3.7K 93 33
Moon is a young and beautiful loving wife. She has everything, a home, a husband, a cat, and a job. She has been married for 4 years now. She now wan...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc