❤️•dove and thomas's surprise...

By hannahn3241

it has been over a month since dove and Thomas broke up. when dove finds out something that will change their... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

1

1.3K 11 5
By hannahn3241

November
doves POV
it's been over a month since thomas and I broke up. it's been really hard. we just couldn't do it anymore. long distance was too hard with me being in Vancouver and Thomas in NYC.
Anyway I am home in LA now with peanut butter and cheesecake (my cats) and I am enjoying time with myself to be honest.
but this morning was weird. I wake up and I feel really unwell, nauseous. I sit up and try to breathe but then I know I'm going to be sick. I rush to the toilet next to my room and throw up like never before. after throwing up basically my entire stomach, I wash my mouth and look in the mirror. I look more pale than usual. and I have such a busy day ahh. but after about an hour I feel fine, like I was never sick. that's weird right? I feed the cats and went about my day.

I looked at my calendar to see what I have on tomorrow and that's when I realised, I haven't had my period in what almost 2 months. holy shit! I was sick this morning and I haven't had my period, when did Thomas and I... you know...it was when we saw each other last about 6 weeks ago. shit!!

am I pregnant??

hey guys I'm hannah!! this is just a random story I am coming up with😄
who else is surprised dove and Thomas broke up?☹️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 39 11
A Descendant Movie Fanfic ~~~~~~~~~ After 5 years of being boyfriend and girlfriend. Ben finally got his guts to propose to Mal and, of course, Mal...
1.1K 0 34
This is the last book in the series for (of the movie) this one is similar to the first 2 just Cayla in her dreams vs reality this time kinda scaring...
4.8K 402 54
We return to our favorite couples for the fourth time to see how live and love is working out for them. Zac and Dahlia just welcome their first chil...
2K 7 33
When you start to think your life is getting better at school and home it's getting worse than you expected. Your life is turning upside down when y...