You're Different || Jimmy Dar...

By Nikoru165

Melanie, a young teenager living in Florida with her parents has to bear the constant fighting of her parents... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1 A Rude Awakening
Chapter 2 From Tampa to Jupiter
Chapter 3 "Jimmy...Jimmy Darling"
Chapter 4 "Come in Darling"
Chapter 5 An Unforgettable Picnic
Chapter 6 Little Knock at my Window
Chapter 7 Ruckuses at the Diner
Chapter 8 Freaks and Ferris Wheels
Chapter 9 Invaded by a "Monster"
Chapter 10 Blind Beatings
Chapter 11 Breakfast Interruptions
Chapter 12 It's Too Late
Chapter 13 Sunsets Only With You
Chapter 14 Twenty Minute Mission
Chapter 15 "Just Don't Hurt Her..."
Chapter 16 "It's Complicated..."
Chapter 17 Mad At You
Chapter 18 Here For You
Chapter 19 Past Full of Drinks
Chapter 20 Madly In Love With You
Chapter 21 Just a Phony Act
Chapter 22 Losing and Gaining
Chapter 23 "Join me?"
Chapter 24 Mom Found The Pills
Chapter 25 "In Good Hands"
Chapter 26 Stupid Chicken
Chapter 27 Still Falling...
Chapter 28 "I Know Who You Are"
Chapter 29 A Lot On My Mind
Chapter 30 Not a Criminal
Chapter 31 Pancake Breakfast
Chapter 32 Full of Life and Death
Chapter 33 Cat Got Your Tongue?
Chapter 34 Nothing Is Ok
Chapter 35 "We Need to Leave..."
Chapter 36 Life on a Carousel
Chapter 37 Thinking Out Loud
Chapter 38 All That Mattered...
Chapter 39 The Me I Couldn't Save
Chapter 40 Just Waiting To Explode
Chapter 41 "The Name is Rita"
Chapter 42 "No One's Perfect..."
Chapter 43 "We Were Nobody's..."
Chapter 44 "The Only Reason..."
Chapter 45 "I Made A Mistake..."
Chapter 46 Family Reunion
Chapter 48 Tears and Sirens
Chapter 49 "Couldnt Be Away From You..."
Chapter 50 "Need a Hand?"
Chapter 51 Picking Up the Paper
Chapter 52 "Finally Hope..."
Chapter 53 Twins On The Way
Chapter 54 Our Happily Ever After
Epiloge
Playlist
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Chapter 47 Cold Blooded Killer

3.2K 64 15
By Nikoru165

Jimmy's POV
"Woah Mel, wait a minute." I said slightly moving closer to her.

I could have sworn I saw fire in her eyes, she was dead serious. For a slight second I didnt know the girl right in front of me who was practically pointing a gun at her father. I know he has been absolute crap and has treated her like shit, god did I hate hime for it, to finally see him cower be the victim, to now be in Mel's place when he used to beat her. All those nightmares where I would hold her in my arms, I could tell how much she was hurt, how much pain he had put her through. He was a monster, just like my father but some part in me thought killing him was a little over the top. There could have been another way to settle this before just pulling the trigger.

"Get out of my way, I know what I have to do. There cant ever be a next time, I need to end this now." She said cocking the gun and staring straight down the middle as she pointed it toward her father. I backed away leaving her space, if Mel thought this is what she had to do then so be it let her do it, but I knew if I let her do it she would either be happy or break away with the guilt, kinda like I almost did.

"Any last words you piece of shit?"She asked, I could even see her hands shaking as she struggled to hold the gun still.

"I never loved you...and I never will. You were nothing to me..." He whispered as he closed his eyes in fear.

I stood back and so did Eve, I think she was regretting giving Mel her gun at this point now that she meant business. I glanced over at Mel and could see her finger inching toward the trigger ready to pull it. Out of no where there was a...

Bang!

She had her eyes closed as she had pulled the trigger and by the time she had pulled it, blood instantly splattered everywhere even on me and Mel's hands and the gun too. I guess she was in too much of a shock to even realize the blood on her hands. I looked back and fourth at the two bodies and then her, she was frozen in place, it was finally hitting her that she had killed not only her father but Maggie too. That she just lodged a bullet right in one's skull and flew into the others skull also. It was one hell of a shoot but thats besides the point right now.

I couldn't help but see me in her, she looked exactly like me when I had realized what I had done to that cop, that I just stole someone's life away instead of doing something else. But all the rage and angry always over came everything, every thought, every action. But what is eating at me is why didn't I do something to stop her, why didn't I try to convince her not to do it, to put the gun down or hell even take the gun away from her. What was stopping me, why didn't I do something about it? If I knew what she could possibly go through why didn't I do something to save her from all the aftermath after all of it. Was I really saving her, helping her, picking her up when she was broken or was I just another witness, a coward, another useless person who was letting her fall? What if I wasn't able to catch her now that she was about to fall again? Was I even gonna catch her...?

Melanie's POV
I stood there trembling as the gun slipped from my hands and crashed to the concrete floor. I stood there gasping as I cover my mouth. I saw the two lifeless bodies on the ground all bloody with a shot right through the skull. Maggie must have dove in front of him at the last minute, thats the only way that explains how I shot them both.

Jimmy dropped his gun and he grabbed me in his arms embracing me as I just stood there frozen not registering the fact that I just killed two people in cold blood. I felt like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders but it doesn't change the fact that I just murdered two people in cold blood.

I was frozen still completely in shock. "J-J-Jimmy..." I stuttered out as he tightened his grip around me as he stood there hugging me.

"I know, I know baby...just hold onto me. I'm here now...I'm sorry for everything and I love you...promise me you will never leave me like that again..." He whispered still holding me close to his body.

"I love you Jimmy..." I said pulling away as I crashed my lips into his. I pressed hard making sure I made it a passionate as could be. I really meant it and I couldn't believe the idea of leaving Jimmy even crossed my mind, yeah we had our normal couple fights but we always ran back into each others arms no matter what.

"I promise..." I said pulling away as I smiled at the ring still on my finger.

"Um...Eve and I will take care of this. Go to the car I'll meet you out there in 5." He said placing a kiss on my forehead as he cracked a little smile.

As I left the room I looked one last time at the two and finally I was free. The clouds cleared, I felt better and everything was getting better but yet it still felt like there was a cloud raining on my parade. I was oddly happy at the whole situation even though shooting a bullet through two peoples skulls really isn't that happy. But I didnt regret what I did, pulling the trigger.

I kept telling myself they deserved it. My father had to go one way or another I was eventually gonna try to kill him anyway but the little act he pulled, kidnapping me and involving Maggie who apparently was my fricking sister! I was also trying to wrap my head around that one too, how in the world was she my sister? Last time I checked I only had a baby brother and I loved him to bits.

Thats when it hit me. My mother mentioned he was having an affair the night they were fighting, the day before we left. Her words echoed in my head.

The part that makes it the worst is that you cheated on me with some broad off the street corner!

He must have cheated years ago, I could believe my mother had only found put about it now because Maggie was almost the same age as me, I still could believe that she might have been my sister. Ive always wanted a sister but if I knew Maggie existed and she was the way she was I don't think I would have wanted her as a sister. And because she was a straight up bitch for god sake, I couldn't stand her.

I ran to the door and let myself out of the old rusty barn I had been locked in, now that I was getting a good look at from the outside, I was able to see the place I had been locked in for what seemed like hours since it was already dark outside. I stepped out into the warm summer air of the night, I spotted Jimmy's red car and I hopped in. I started at my hands as the image of me pulling the trigger and the blood splattering everywhere. A tear dropped from my eye landing on the tanned skin on my palms that had a faded tint of blood on them. I was a cold stone killed, I murdered not only one person but two. How was I going to live with myself knowing I murdered in cold blood. Tears started to stream down my face as it really started to hit me.

Oh god! What if I get caught? What if the police find me? They might think Im crazy! They might take my babies away and pry me away from Jimmy and our home! What have I done!

More tears started to fall into the palms of my blood stained hands as I rocked in my seat worrying, over thinking too much. This is all my fault! All my fucking fault! Im a walking disaster, dragging everyone and everything down with me. I was selfish, thinking only of myself when I shot him. I was the one who wanted him out of my life so I wouldn't have to worry. I really fucked up now...

I didnt even notice Jimmy come around and hop in the drivers seat because I had my head in my hands coving my face, I just wanted to fade away, how could I have just done it, killed...

"Mel...you ok?" Jimmy asked turning toward me putting his hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me.

"Don't touch me! God Jimmy! Don't you see what Ive done?! Im a fucking pregnant cold blooded killer! How the fuck can you just act like nothing happened, how can are you even looking at me without being disgusted? No one wants a murder as a lover especially not a pregnant one at that. Jimmy don't you see I'm no good for you! All Ive done is just dump my fucking mess everywhere, like I said I'm a fucked up mess, a grenade! Just look at that the grenade exploded and she just killed two people. The last thing the grenade wants to do is explode and take the one person she has ever loved in her entire life away...Jimmy I love you too much to hurt you. I don't deserve you..." I said ranting off getting all the flooded thoughts out of my mind. Everything was just so fucked! I was going nuts, the thoughts were really getting to my brain.

I got out of the car slamming the car door as I started to pace back and forth running my fingers constantly through my hair. I was completely going insane, the feeling just made me wanna explode at how I brought myself to just kill like that. Is this what it felt like for Jimmy? At least now I knew his pain.

"Mel! Wait come back!" He shouted as he caught up with me getting out of his car quickly and grabbing me by the wrists as I started to panic and breathe heavy. I tried shaking from his strong grasp but I gave up when I started to cry again.

"Mel fucking listen to me!" He said yelling in my face.

I still struggled to break free as tears ran down my face.

"Jimmy...I-I-I killed...I killed them...what have I done? How am I going to live with myself!?" I said sobbing as he still held me by my wrists.

"Baby, just trust me. Everything will be fine...we will get through this, we always do. Ive been in you position before, I know what it feels like. To go what your going through and no one was there for me till you came along, now you have me. I'll always be here for you, every single god damn step of the way through the good and bad. I love you Mel and seeing even the earth crumble round your feet just makes me wanna pull you closer, save you from yourself. I just wanna pull you close, make sure you don't fall crumbling down into oblivion where I might never see you again. Because Mel I fucking love you and I need you as much as I hate to admit it, I need you or else I would probably drowning in a bottle right now without you. We both saved each other and I'm not gonna let that go all to waste just because of the prick and that slut in there. We have been through hell and back Mel, and I wouldn't have chosen anyone else to have done it with than you. Just please baby I hate seeing you like this blaming yourself for everything, you only did whats right for you, for me, for our babies. And Mel I don't care if your a grenade and if you do 'blow up' I'll be going down with you weather you like it or not, because I'll always be by your side. Forever." Jimmy said slowly letting go of my wrists as I started to calm down and listen to him, he was right I was on the verge of falling into oblivion I was just on the verge of going insane just a couple seconds ago. Thats when I realized I really did need Jimmy, he was the missing piece, the one who caught me when I was falling. I was still speach less and trying to calm down trying not to put too much stress on myself.

"I-just-I fucking love you." I blurted out as I snaked my arms to the back of his neck as I pushed my lips on his. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he pressed harder as I played with the little tiny hairs on the back of his neck.

"We will be okay...baby, I got ya..." He said whispering as he stroked my head which helped calm me down. I slid my hand over to his and intertwined our fingers together.

For once I cracked a smile, even through the tears and all I was able to crack the slightest smile, he truly made me the happiest person alive even after all thats happened. I have no idea what I would do without him.

"Let's go...I just wanna go home." I said pulling him toward his car.

"I thought you would never ask." He said smirking as he looked quickly at the night sky before getting behind the wheel. I took a glance before I hopped into the passenger seat and I smiled thinking of that rainy night under the stars, the night he gave me my ring. It had to be the best night of my life, or one of the best since every single breathing little moment with him was absolutely perfect.

I got in now that all the worry was off of my shoulders, I felt like I was finally able to breathe again without worrying about a thing. Without my father in the picture things really started to look up, I started to feel less guilty about what I did. As for Maggie, yeah I hated her but I didn't hate her enough to kill her. I actually hoped she would someday have a great future with her own man and live a happy life, kinda like me. Thats why I cant help but feel a little bad, that she had to die also. I didn't mean for it to happen but she dove in front of him before I could do anything. There was no going back after I had pulled that trigger.

"Eve you coming?!" Jimmy yelled from outside the window.

"I think we should go check on her, no?" I asked opening the car door and walking toward the old torn up barn doors.

"Last I saw here she was inside hiding the guns. She said she would be quick about it." Jimmy said also pushing the barn doors open forcefully to see what was wrong.

"Well Jimmy hiding a murder-AHHH!" I gasped, screaming at what I saw. I collapsed to my knees as the tears ran down my face as to what was in front of us.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in the last week, I've been super busy but I tried to make it up to y'all by making this chapter a little bit longer than usual. Im sorry again and I hope y'all enjoy it and I wanna give u a big thank you for 11K! Im so happy y'all love this book and I cant believe we have gotten this far and I just love y'all so much. And the Lana song above idk why I picked it, I just thought it fit really well with the mood and stuff of this chapter and some of the lyrics kinda relate, idk just felt like it fit even tho most of it probably doesn't even relate but whatever and sry its a live version I couldn't find another that was compatible with wattpad anyway thank you so much again and enjoy loves! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.2K 18
- 𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚣𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜. 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗. 𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚘�...
19.9K 726 13
a sister of the bene gesserit school is betrothed to the harkonnen spare. ( feyd-rutha x fem!oc ) ( started 09.03.2024 )
2.2K 63 10
As an omega Reed's always had it rough, but he's learned to make his position work in his favour. He intends to keep it that way. No one, especially...
61.3K 1K 28
Alright so I like Riverdale on a concerning level. Like I am literally in love with the show. And one of the best things in the show is Bughead. Not...