PERCABETH~After the Wars

By basically_bookz

The war with Gaea is finally over. The Greeks and the Romans have finally made an alliance. And now the seven... More

PERCABETH~After the Wars
PERCABETH~After the Battle
Chapter 7 The final Days -Percy's POV
Chapter 8 The Fitting ~Annabeth's POV~
INPORTANT INFO BELOW!!!
-Continued-
Chapter 7 The promise
Important Pls give feedback!!!
Chapter 9 The countdown
The Dream
Not an Update❗️
YAY!!!
Chapter 10
Review on Chap. 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Hey!
Chapter 14
Chapter Update!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
*•*
Chapter 16
¡Chapter 15 Update!
Chapter 16
;)
Chapter 17
Hey Guys!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Wazzup?!
Thank you!
FINALLY
HI IM SORRY
Chapter 20 (!)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Almost there!
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
CELEBRATION!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Hey!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Update
Again

Chapter 12

572 7 0
By basically_bookz

-Percy's POV-
Inching closer

It's 14 days until the wedding, and I still have lots to do. I mean when your the groom, isn't this your party to plan? The girls have to get all dolled up, while I have all the behind the scene planning to do. So far I still have to take Annabeth to get the wedding bands on her birthday, which is in tomorrow and the weddings in 14 days.

I get really bored of all this planning, so I decide to call Annabeth to go on a small date with me.

"Hey" she says responding to my Iris message.

"Um, I'm I little bored here. Wanna go out?"

"Percy. I have so much to do. Like, we still have to rehearse the ceremony, and-Percy I still need one more braids maid."

"Yeah, yeah but that's in 14 days Annabeth! " I say "we have time"

"Percy-no" she says, and she ends the Iris message.

So I decide to go to her cabin. I knock at the door. Malcolm answers.

"Hey. Is Annabeth is there?"

"Yeah hold on-Annabeth!" He yells "someone's here for you!"

She comes to the door "What Seaweed Brain."

"Come out with me"

"Perseus. Didn't we already-" I lean in and kiss her.

"I interrupt this argument with a kiss from Percy."

She pulls apart from me and sighs "I guess I've been a little stressed lately."

"Obviously" I laugh

"Oh seaweed brain." she says and she kisses me.

===========================

Annabeth goes back inside her cabin to get changed since she was still in sweats and a tank top. She comes out with jeans, sandals a white shirt, and a red sweater on.

"Hey wise girl."

"Where are you taking me to Seaweed Brain" she says as she places her hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know. Where do you want to go?"
"Well what time is it?" She asks.
"It's almost 11:00. Why?"
"Do we still have time to catch a train to New York?" She says smirking up at me.

"Good idea Owl Face."
"Hey!" She says and elbows me in the stomach.

"We're getting married, can you at least act a little like that?" She smiles.

"Fine" I say and I pick her up and carry her to the border of Camp Half Blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 83 60
Twelve years after the war against Gaia, the Seven of the Prophecy and their friends settled down, studied, took on new jobs and started families. Ho...
10.2K 309 41
I said I wouldn't post this, but here we are. (Updated summary) Percy Jackson has gone missing. Olympus has closed. Great, time for a new quest. Rach...
28.5K 526 32
Percy was still too far away to hear, to know what was happening, and likely he wouldn't care. Annabeth's breath caught in her throat and the crowd f...
255K 4.8K 72
All wars leave people damaged, wether it be physically or mentally. For Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson, it's both. What happens when it's time fo...