Four Mates & A Tribrid

Από Karma__Winters

*Sequel to "Three Mates & A Tribrid"* *Can be read as a standalone* Maeve Maxwell is the daughter of the infa... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 18

17K 670 370
Από Karma__Winters

"Why don't you shift?" I ask Daxon as he pulls on that sexy sleeveless shirt of his. The school gives everyone gym clothes, but of course, Daxon cuts the sleeves off to showcase just how much he actually works out.

He looked down at me, furrowing his dark red eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

I roll my eyes, following him in my own smaller matching uniform. "I mean, you never shift. I've never even seen your phoenix form."

Daxon sighed heavily. "It's not a pretty sight to see, Maevie. It takes a lot to control." He glances back over at me with a small smile. "I'll tell you more about it later, deal?"

I nodded my head. "It's a date."

Daxon stopped walking, looking over at me. I was practically beating the shit out of myself mentally before a huge grin took over his face. "It's a date."

"Alright class, huddle up," Coach Marsh yelled, saving me from my own embarrassment.

His endless rant on who scorched the field a week ago continues as my mind drifts off to my meeting with Dr. Collins. I was anxious for what else the mirror would show me, but...nothing happened this time. To say that I was frustrated is an understatement.

Caspian mentioned that the mirror shows you what it wants you to see. So why that memory from the first meeting? What does this all mean?

I was drawn out of my thoughts as a sickening scream reached my ears. I looked over seeing Daxon holding a fireball in his hand while one had already reached a werewolf shifter's clothes. My mouth gaped open at my usually gentle friend.

"Break it up!" Coach Marsh yelled, pulling Daxon away from Reid, the werewolf shifter.

Daxon's blazing green eyes met mine, his freckles even more prominent, while his hair was laced with flames. I'm going to totally ignore the fact that he looks psychotically hot right now.

"What the fuck just happened?" I asked Caspian who was standing next to me, while Coach Marsh cussed out Daxon and Reid.

There was no response, leaving me to look up at Caspian and blinking rapidly. Caspian's eyes were molten gold, his teeth elongated, and his nails lengthened into sharp points.

Okay, did I miss something? What the hell happened in the amount of time I spent daydreaming? I had never seen Caspian so pissed off before, let alone Daxon who had the deadliest look on his face, the polar opposite of his usual teasing attitude.

I glanced across the field seeing Colt's fist clenched and an approving look on his face. Harley was spread out on the ground, sunbathing his wings while smirking in Daxon's direction.

"Umm...care to explain what just happened?" I asked Daxon as he made his way back over to us. Reid was currently walking by us, sending me a wink with a dirty smirk as he made his way to the infirmary.

"Wolfie boy needed to watch his mouth," Daxon said, clenching his jaw.

I looked up at him in exasperation. "What is up with you guys? Since when did you care about what other people say?"

Daxon looked down at me with an unreadable expression. "I was just being hot-headed. I'm sorry you had to see me that way. It was nothing."

I wanted to believe that it really was nothing, but with the looks from the other guys, it was obvious that Reid had said something.

Instead of calling him out on the lie, I roll my eyes. "You boys act like such alpha assholes sometimes."

Daxon's hair lost its flames as a smirk appeared on his mouth. "Who, me? Caspian was over here acting like a raging pussy," he said winking.

"As if I haven't heard that pun before," Cas grumbled but his beautiful golden eyes returned back to their soft hue.

I looked back to the singed spot of the grass, which surprisingly Coach Marsh was madder about than Reid's burnt body.

I felt a warm hand encompass mine before a gravelly voice spoke in my ear, causing tingles to go down my spine. "We still on for that date tonight?"

I looked up into those vivid green eyes and smiled. "Yes."

Daxon's POV

I tried. I tried so fucking hard to keep that anger locked inside of me. But I couldn't block out that fucker's words.

"Bet I could bang her. She's already fucking four guys, hell, probably more," Reid said with an arrogant tone.

One of his friends, Adrian shook his head, "Nah. She doesn't look like one of those girls, just forget it, Reid."

Reid raised his brows in an egotistical gesture. "Well, I think that she would gladly oblige."

Adrian furrowed his brows in return and looked at Reid with a disgusted expression. "What the fuck, really?"

Reid rolled his eyes. "Are you sure that you're not gay, Adrian? Because that chick literally has fuck me lips. I mean, with that tight little ass and cocky mouth, I might even be able to oversee the fact that she's probably too loose to fuck properly."

That's it. I couldn't hold it back any longer. I couldn't believe that Maeve hasn't had an explosion of her own already. However, looking at her face, she seems to be lost in her own train of thought.

I released a fireball, far bigger than I intended at Reid, making his clothes go up in flames on impact. His screams were music to my ears as his cocky attitude was replaced by pure fear.

Everything after that was pretty much a blur. I remember Coach Marsh freaking out about the fake ass grass on the field and Reid causing the most dramatic scene before walking to the school nurse's office.

I couldn't forget the concerned look on Maeve's face though. She was looking at me in confusion, questioning me about my slip up. I didn't want her to see that side of me. I wanted to be the joking guy that she loves, not a hot-headed douchebag. Although, she does seem to like that about Colt...

I shook my head. I didn't need to worry about that. As if it just suddenly hit me, I thought back to what's coming tonight. A date. Did she mean an actual date? Like do I need to buy roses or some shit? I suddenly felt nervous, pondering what we're going to do tonight. And how far would it go?

Maeve's POV

A date... I asked him out on a fucking date! I took a deep breath. "No, no. It's not like that. We're just friends," I said, not sounding confident whatsoever. And judging by my reflection in the mirror, my subconscious didn't believe it either.

I run the brush through my long wavy silver locks, trying to get out each tangle. That's one side effect of using magic to speed dry my hair. I applied more mascara and dark eyeliner, not feeling confident about the way that I looked for once. Everyone at the academy looks like they were built by the gods, while I felt like an unfinished art project.

I looked down at the tight red dress I had on and wondered if it was too much. I mean, is this like an actual date? Was I suppose to be the one to come up with an idea? Who pays? I would like to say that we'll split it because you know, yay for equality. But I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't like to keep my spending money to a limit.

I check the time and curse myself for running late. "It's not even a real date," my inner thoughts scold me as I quickly make my way to the academy parking lot.

I bite my lip, glancing around the already dark parking lot. It would really suck if someone decided to murder me tonight. I don't want to be found dead next to an electric scooter.

My eyes land on a head full of red locks and a blinding smile aimed towards me. I exhale, making my way over to Daxon, looking him up and down. He was leaning back on a sleek black car that looked like it might be from the 60s or 70s. His chest and arms were showcased with a semi-tight dark green t-shirt and jeans that definitely hugged him in the right places. I don't understand how guys can get away with wearing casual outfits and making them look so good.

"The feeling is mutual," Daxon said in a rough voice as he eyed my own outfit. Heat engulfed my cheeks, making me slightly embarrassed. How the hell can this guy have me blushing with such a simple statement?

I cleared my throat. "So, a date, huh? What exactly does that entail for our night?"

Daxon slowly smirked before getting off his car and opening the passenger side door. "Your carriage awaits, M'lady," he said before motioning for me to get in the car.

I snorted before dramatically batting my lashes. "You're just too kind, Sir."

Daxon's eyes darkened, matching his shirt before he closed his eyes, inhaling, "That's a kink I didn't know I had," and shut the door on my gaping face.

His fading chuckles made my heart warm before he got back into the driver's seat and turned on the ignition. "Drinks fine?"

"Yes," I practically moaned, while running my fingers across the shining dashboard.

I heard another inhale and exhale, causing me to bite back a smile. I guess I affected him the same way that he affected me. I watch in the mirror as the academy grounds get smaller and smaller as we leave the more secluded area of town and head to the city.

"Please tell me I didn't dress up too much for this?" I ask, seeing all the casual diners and shops on the road.

Daxon let out a laugh as he winked at me. "Guess you'll have to wait and find out."

I frowned, I hated surprises. I liked to be in control of situations, so the thought of not knowing where we're going is a little daunting.

Soon enough, Daxon pulls into a small parking lot that's connected to an abandoned building. I furrow my eyebrows. What if he's actually been a serial killer all along? It would make sense. He's hot enough to get away with murder.

I was thrown out of my thoughts as Daxon opened my door and reached for my hand, pulling me out. "Please tell me you're not planning on torching me like a marshmallow."

Daxon stopped, blinked, and doubled over laughing. He looked into my eyes and smiled brightly. "You are seriously so fucking cute."

I felt a blush creep over my cheeks before I rolled my eyes. "Are you going to show me the creepy building or not?"

Daxon nodded, pulling me towards a side door and knocking. I waited, wondering if this was where Daxon got his weed from. If so, I should probably get some too based on how stressed I've been recently.

The door opened and my eyes went up...and up...and up. Shit. This guy is fucking scary. Like, scarier than Colt scary.

"Name?" The bouncer, I'm assuming, grunted.

"Howell," Daxon said, wrapping his arm around my waist possessively as the bouncer looked me up and down.

Another grunt was our only welcome as we made our way inside and down a dark hallway. "Umm, where are we?" I whispered, suddenly feeling like it was too quiet.

Daxon's hand tightened around my waist in a comforting way. That is, before he whispered in my ear, causing tingles to rush down my spine and into a much more sensitive area. "Hell's gate."

A door opened before us, letting in the lights and sound coming from behind the doorway. My mouth parted in awe at the sight of an underground night club. However, this one was clearly only made for the supernatural. My eyes couldn't help zoning in on a minotaur and a pegasus grinding against each other. I quickly looked away from that sight.

Daxon guided me over to the bar area, motioning for the bartender's attention. A beautiful girl with long black hair came over our way, causing a big grin to overtake Daxon's face.

"Angie," Daxon said, smiling at the gorgeous bartender.

"How many times do I need to tell you, it's Angela, Daxon," she said, rolling her eyes and smiling back.

I couldn't help the feeling of jealousy that settled in my stomach like a brick. He calls her by a nickname too? Who is she? How does he know her, and in what way? I suddenly felt insecure in my tight dress that tried so hard to enhance my breasts. If anything, it looked like the bartender may be trying to hide her own large breasts. Maybe I should just get a boob job, I think to myself.

"This is Maeve," Daxon said, making me blink up at the warm smile on his face.

I looked back to the bartender who was looking at me. Oh....Oh! I suddenly felt shy as the bartender looked at me with interest.

"How the hell did you snatch this gorgeous girl?" She asked, smiling at me in a way that felt a little more than friendly.

Daxon snorted. "You know, some people actually find me unmistakenly attractive."

Angela gave him a deadpanned look before shaking her head. "Usual for you then, I suppose?" Daxon gave her a cocky smirk and a thumbs up, making her exhale in irritation. "And you, babe?"

"Surprise me," I said since I don't know much about alcoholic drinks. I was more of a drown myself in vodka kind of girl.

Angela smiled before glancing at Daxon. " I like her," she whispered-yelled before going over to the glasses.

"So..." A warm breath made contact with my ear, leaving goosebumps down my arm. "What do you think of the place?"

I leaned closer to him as Angela brought us our drinks. "I like it. It's very..." I look around the sex-laced atmosphere. "Erotic."

I watch as his eyes darken into a green-black hue as he drains the amber-colored liquid in his glass. "I thought you might like it. You don't seem like dinner and a movie type of girl."

I grinned before draining whatever was in my glass. I felt a sense of euphoria take over my body as the warm liquid glided down my throat. "What is that?" I asked, smiling like an idiot.

Daxon chuckled and responded in a deep voice that sent heat rushing to my core. "It's Hell's special, love."

I don't know what that means, but I don't care. I felt fan-fucking-tastic and I wanted more. I just couldn't decide if I wanted him or the drink instead.

I was saved from deciding as another drink was placed in front of me. "There's a limit of three, so I would maybe save the third for after dancing," Angela said, winking at the two of us and moving back down the line of people.

I thought that statement was strange until I realized how potent those two drinks were. They must have some kind of blocking agent in the drinks that makes it easier for supernaturals to get drunk.

I looked back at Daxon who was already staring at me, his arm was still securely wrapped around my waist as if he was afraid someone might steal me away. We both picked our drinks up, downing them in one go.

I licked the alcohol off my lips, feeling another wave of euphoria overcome me. I felt high as a kite right now as the lights flashed around the room, causing me to giggle.

Daxon's eyes watched my tongue move across my bottom lip before his emerald green eyes met mine. "Do you wanna dance?"

"Hell yeah," I beamed, pulling Daxon to his feet and leading him through the grinding bodies on the dance floor.

I stopped at a spot that was slightly less crowded and turned towards Daxon. The effects of those two drinks caused a burst of confidence in me as I started dancing in what I hope looked seductive. And based on the look on Daxon's face, I would say that I was succeeding. Or I hope I was.

Those fiery hands met my hips as we danced closely together, our faces nose to nose. I felt hot all over, and this time, it was for good reason. I wanted to touch his skin all over. I wanted to feel those rough hands touch me. Holy shit, I couldn't tell if this was from the drinks or my own damn hormones, but fuck it. I wanted him, and bad.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked as our mouths were almost touching.

"As much as I think consent is hot, I kind of wish you would have just surprised me," Daxon chuckled before leaning in and meeting my lips with his.

I felt as if I was on cloud nine as his lips met mine in a heated kiss. The feeling of his hands caressing my hips and lower back almost sent me over the edge. And from the sound of his panting breaths after we pulled apart, I think he's having the same effect.

He leaned his forehead against mine as we danced to the beat, our bodies pressed tightly against each other. I could feel his erection through the material of his jeans, making me fully aware of the effect I was having on him.

"I want you," I breathed, feeling the need for some release amplifying with each passing second.

Daxon groaned, biting my lip before kissing it softly. "You don't know how much I've been wanting you to say that," he said before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards what I assumed was the exit. Except, the door he opened led to a lit hallway that resembled that of an apartment building.

I kept my burning curiosity to myself as we made our way past several closed doors before finally reaching the end. Daxon pulled a key card out of his pocket before unlocking the door and leading me inside.

I looked around the furnished room, noticing how well-loved it looked. "Umm...did you bring me to a sex play room?"

Daxon chuckled before coming up behind me and kissing my neck making me hum in pleasure. "No, this is where I live when I'm not at the academy." I turned my head towards him with a confused look. He pressed one final kiss before walking around to stand in front of me. "My dad owns the club. So this was where I'd stay."

I wanted to ask more before I saw Daxon kneel down in front of me as he dragged his rough hand down the outside of my thighs to my calves before reaching back up and pulling the material of my underwear down.

He looked up at me with hooded eyes, searching to see if I was uncomfortable. I nodded my head for him to continue, thinking I was going to go insane if he doesn't pick up the pace. I also didn't miss the fact that Daxon put my lacy black thong in the pocket of his jeans.

Daxon's hand trailed back down, reaching my ankle that was still secured by the straps of my heels. I was dripping wet at the sight of him on his knees with one hand grabbing my ankle as he pulled it over his shoulder, putting me on display for his eyes only.

I could have sworn I heard Daxon groan but I think it might have been the effects of those drinks lingering in my body. Soft kisses crept up my inner thighs before a hot breath blew right on my aching clit, making me bite my lip on a moan.

"You're so responsive to me," he whispered huskily as he dragged one of those flaming fingers across my opening, making me throw my head back in a guttural moan.

My moan turned into a choked scream as he plunged two fingers into my wet opening while sucking on my clit.

"Oh my god," I moaned loudly, grabbing the wall behind me for support.

"Mmm that didn't sound like my name," Daxon said as he drove a third finger into me, making me clench around him. "You seeing someone else, love?" He teased as he curled his fingers inside of me, making me see stars. Scratch that, a whole fucking galaxy as I spiraled.

I panted for breath as he set my leg down gently before unclasping the straps at my ankles. "Would it bother you if I were seeing someone else?" I asked but immediately regretted it. Way to be a mood killer, I thought to myself.

Daxon straightened, making me crane my neck to look at him. He reached forward, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "As long as it's one of those three other pricks, I don't care, Maevie."

My heart threatened to burst out of my chest. "But why?"

Daxon bit his lip, his eyes held an unreadable emotion. "Because you care for them." He exhaled. "And...maybe I have grown to tolerate them too."

I grinned. "You are seriously such a great guy, Dax."

He smiled brightly before frowning. "Why does that sound like a statement you would say before friend-zoning me."

I rolled my eyes and looked over to the giant bed in the adjoining bedroom. "Did we come up here to talk or to fuck?" I asked bluntly, aching for another release. What the hell was in those drinks?

Daxon's eyes darkened and I could have sworn I saw a ring of fire in his pupils before he dipped his head. Our lips met in a heated kiss as his tongue soon found mine. The fight for dominance was only amplified as he picked me up, my legs wrapping around his hips automatically.

"Oww," I cursed, rubbing my head as he dropped me onto the bed.

"Fuck! Sorry," he mumbled, picking up the offending object making me let out a surprised giggle.

"Is that a vibrator?" I asked, grabbing the thick purple object and turning it on. "Uhh, care to explain yourself, Dax?"

He cursed, rubbing his face with his hands. "I got it to experiment with." I raised a brow. "Not with me! I thought maybe we could try and use it. Uhh, just forget it," he groaned looking adorably embarrassed for once.

I bit my lip. "What do you have in mind?" I asked, handing it over.

Daxon looked at the purple vibrator like it personally offended him. "I was trying to do something different. I wanted to try something I knew Colt wouldn't be into-."

"Wait. Why are you thinking about Colt right now?" I asked, genuinely confused. Daxon was a very confident guy, so I was surprised to hear the admission from him.

Daxon looked away, red tinting spreading across his face. Redheads always did have the most adorable blushes.

"Colt's ego is too high for him to consider other ways to pleasure you. I don't care that you slept with him, like at all surprisingly. But...I wanted you to remember our time and make it special."

"With a purple vibrator?" I clarified, pointing at the thick device in his hand.

He sighed. "You wouldn't be making fun of it if you would just shut your mouth and let me fuck you."

I shut my mouth smirking before murmuring, "Yes, Sir."

Those eyes burned holes into me before he gripped my leg, pulling me closer to him. "I like the sound of that," he growled softly as those fiery hands ran up my legs.

I gasped rather dramatically as he turned me over and pulled the zipper down the back of my dress, exposing the skin underneath. I felt like a weightless ragdoll as he turned me back over and pulled the material down my arms before exposing my bare chest to him.

He continued pulling the blood-red material down until it laid on the floor with a muffled sound. His eyes tracked up and down my body slowly as he took in every inch of my exposed skin.

His eyes slowly met mine before he breathed, "You are so breathtakingly beautiful."

My breath caught as those fiery green eyes held mine. I felt tingles erupt along my skin as his hand cradled my cheek. His lips met mine in a soft kiss before I gasped so loud, I'm surprised I had any voice at all.

My nipples pebbled into hard points as that damn purple dildo made contact with one before slowly trekking over to the other. Oh, and the fact that it was now vibrating really amped up the sensitivity.

He trailed the device down my stomach, making me squirm in anticipation. An embarrassingly loud moan escaped my mouth as the vibrations came into contact with my aching clit. My hands found their way into Daxon's red hair as he bent down, sucking the sensitive peak into his mouth before biting down gently.

I felt another orgasm surfacing before he pulled the device away from my body. I opened my mouth to protest before I heard the sound of his belt coming undone.

"Be a good girl, and hold this here, will you?" He asked, placing my hand on the device that was now making its way back to where I wanted.

"Yes, Sir," I whispered, placing it back down on that sensitive area. I had no idea just how sexual and experienced Daxon was. It's hard to picture it when he's always in such a joking mood.

I watched, panting, as Daxon stood up from the bed and pulled his tight shirt off, showing me what I've seen multiple times but still makes me wet without fail. He smirked before unbuttoning his jeans and pulling both them and his boxers down at once.

My eyes immediately looked down at his hardened cock. I licked my lips, moaning softly at the vibrations that were pulsing through my body.

Daxon knelt between my spread legs, nudging them wider as he pulled the vibrator away from me. I expected him to drape his body over mine and go old fashion missionary on me, but instead, he wrapped his muscled arms around my thighs and pull me towards him.

He lifted my lower half off the bed and I felt him nudge my entrance. I was so distracted by the gentle kisses he was leaving down my calves that I didn't even notice him entering me until I felt that full pressure inside of me.

He threw his head back and groaned, my eyes devouring the sight in front of me. I titled my hips, making a beastly sound of my own as his cock nudged a highly sensitive area inside of me. One that I could never reach by myself.

Daxon's hand tightened around my thigh while the other one gripped my hip, pulling me towards him with each thrust. I could feel my breasts jiggle with each movement, inviting Daxon to reach down and squeeze them.

I panted out ragged breaths as Daxon pounded into me. The sounds of slapping flesh and moans filled the room, making me close my eyes to take in the different sensations.

"Fuck, Daxon!" I cried out as an orgasm took over, surprising me.

"I don't hear you making fun of it now," Daxon whispered in a husky tone, pulling that damn purple vibrator away from my pulsing clit. How the hell did he sneak that back over here?

"You little-." I got cut off with another moan as Daxon released my legs and pushed back into me. Who knew missionary could feel so good?

I watched as Daxon's pace got sloppier and more rushed before finally bottoming out and stilling. I felt an almost scorching hot liquid fill me, making me shudder in delight.

"Shit. I should have asked before I did that," Daxon whispered as he laid his sweaty forehead against my own.

I giggled, stroking his damp hair. "It's fine. I'm on a tonic."

He exhaled before removing himself from me. The empty feeling inside of me didn't escape my notice. His commanding green eyes met mine. "You are seriously one of the most amazing people I've ever met."

I felt a light blush coat my cheeks. "Go on," I teased.

A smirk made its way on his face before he grabbed my hand, pulling me up. "And narcissistic."

I smacked him in the chest before I was thrown over his shoulder and brought into the bathroom where we may have stayed longer than necessary.

Here's an extra-long chapter to celebrate the new year! What does everyone think? How are we feeling about Daxon and the little stunt at the beginning of the chapter? Also, don't worry, this is just a little spice before we head further in.

Question: What is your favorite place that you've traveled to? I think mine would be when I drove across the country to Colorado. I live in Georgia, so this was way more exciting for me. However, I had to drive through Kansas for an entire day and it was hell. (Sorry if you live in Kansas lol).

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Unwanted Mates Από GosiaAC

Λυκάνθρωπος

123K 5.2K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
2.7K 262 75
Book Two "WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE OK. YOU'RE ASKING ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKING QUESTIONS LIKE YOU'RE SO CURIOUS ABOUT THEIR LIFE. DAD, I HAVE NOTHING AG...
8.1K 339 94
Maeve's ability to touch others' souls can be heartbreaking and confusing, but when she connects with two murderers, it turns her world upside down...
280K 10.2K 26
Three Packs. Three Powerful Alphas. One Mate. What happens when three great Alphas discovered that not only were they mated to one Being but he also...