Elemental Strays ll Stray Kid...

By galaxy_girl1204

Eight boys fall down a mountain, which takes them to an entirely different world. Not only that, but now they... More

Info
Epilogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 21

1.5K 76 37
By galaxy_girl1204

"Maybe we should check up on him."

"Sungie, it's fine. He just needs some space."

Everyone, besides Minho and Chaeyoung, were worried about the male that ran out of the room, especially Jisung.

"But he literally freaked out when he looked at me!" Jisung says.

"I think you're just over thinking it, Hyung."

The girls don't know what to do in this situation. None of them know Minho like the boys do, so they were all stumped. Mina diverts her attention to the resting girl on the couch, to see her slowly move her body to wake up.

"Chaeyoungie!" she exclaims.

Everyone diverts their attention to the slight woken girl. Mina runs up to her and kneels down to check on her.
"Are you okay?" she asks.

"I'm fine, Unnie," Chaeyoung gives a reassuring smile.

She looks up and sees everyone surrounding her.
"Man, I was passed out while you were here?" Chaeyoung says to the boys, "That's embarrassing. "

"Don't worry about it, we're glad you're okay, Chaeyoung," Chan says with a smile.

That's when Chaeyoung noticed one of the boys was missing, "Where's Minho-oppa?"

Everyone looks at each other, and waits for someone to speak.

"We were playing truth or dare and he didn't want to answer a question," Nayeon explains.

"He left over a question? That's a bit over exaggerating," Chaeyoung says, "What was the question?"

"I asked who his first kiss was," says Changbin.

A look of panic can be seen forming on Chaeyoung's face, "You didn't pressure him for an answer did you?"

"Well..."

Chaeyoung immediately stands up and runs to the door. Everyone follows her with the instinct that something might go wrong. Out in the corridor, Chaeyoung saw no signs of the male, but there was a burn mark on the wallpaper. Everyone caught up and noticed Chaeyoung and the burn mark.

"Did Minho-hyung do this?" Hyunjin asks.

Chaeyoung saw one of their guards and ran up to her.
"Lady Irene!"

The guard stops in her tracks in front of Chaeyoung, "Have you seen Lee Minho, a ruler of Levanter."

"I haven't your Highness, but I might have an idea of where he is."

"What do you mean?"

"The guards reported a tree that caught fire in the forest and its spreading quickly."

Chaeyoung panics before running back to the others.
"There's a forest fire! And Minho might have started it!"

Everyone forms a shocked expression on their face.
"We need to do something, and fast!" Jihyo states.

"The guards are ensuring that everyone is away from fire," The guard states walking up to everyone.

"Thank you, Lady Irene. Please tell the medics to go out as well in case anyone is injured, " Jihyo orders. The guard bows and goes to her duty.

"Alright, so the main thing right now would be to put out the fire, but finding Minho would also be important to prevent more fires," Changbin states.

"Jihyo, do and the girls have any inventions that could help us?" Chan asks.

"Not that I can think of right now, but we do have a bunch of fire extinguishers."

"Okay, I have an idea. Hyunjin, you will take a few fire extinguishers and you'll extinguish the fire from the top."

Hyunjin nods, agreeing to Chan's orders.

"Yugyeom-hyung could help as well!" Jeongin suggests.

"That's a good idea. Jisung-"

Chan turned to the younger, only to see that he was nowhere to be seen.
"Jisung?"

"Hyung," Felix got Chan's attention and points to an open window that is at the end of the hall.

"Shit," Chan mutters to himself.

"It's fine Chan, I can get him," Momo says, and used her power to run to Moon Kingdom.

"Great, now we need to find Minho-hyung and Jisung," Felix says irritated.

"Alright, the rest of us will huddle together and look for the two of them together."

"In the fire!? That's too dangerous!" Nayeon exclaims.

"That's where Felix comes in."

Chan turns to Felix, making direct eye contact with him, "I need you to make a force field around us."

"But, hyung...my force field might not be strong enough-"

"It will."

Felix notices the serious expression on Chan's face, yet he still remains to contain eye contact with the other.
"Okay, I'll do it."

"Perfect, " Chan turns to Jeongin, "Innie, you stay behind and use your power in any way to help put out the fire."

Jeongin nods his heard, showing that he understands.

"Alright, time to put this plan into action."

-

Jisung runs through the burning forest, not caring about the fire that could potentially kill him. His only focus is finding Minho.

He was completely sure that he has something to do with Minho's reaction, so he plans to reason with him and calm him down. He obviously knew that it wasn't going to be easy, but that is not stopping him.

He was not in the best condition at that moment. He's running around in a forest in which the trees are literally on fire. He felt like passing out.

He was loosing hope. He's been searching for the boy but could see no sign of him. That's when he saw a silhouette of a human figure. Running closer to it, he could see clearly that it's the person he has been looking for.

"Minho-hyung!" he yells.

The male turns around and is met by Han Jisung, running up to him.

"Jisung! What are you doing!? It's dangerous!"

"I needed to find you!"

Minho wanted to run away, but he knew that Jisung would run after him. The two were still quite far apart from each other, so they have to yell to communicate.

"Leave me alone!"

"After trying to find you for what fells like eternity!? No way!" Jisung kept his distance, in case he startles Minho and cause more damage to the forest. He coughs due to the smoke of the fire surrounding them.

"Hyung I know I have something to do with this! Just please tell me what's wrong!"

"I can't!"

"Why not!? Did I do something wrong!?"

Minho kept silent. Jisung wanted answers.

"Hyung please!"

"Jisung, I'm telling you, I can't!"

"Why not!?"

"Because I don't want to ruin what we have!"

"What are you talking about!?"

"Jisung it was you! You were my first kiss!"

Jisung kept silent. He was taken back at those words. He was also confused, because he does not remember kissing Minho at all.

"You were asleep when I did it! My leg was broken and you stayed with me to take care of me even though you had school!"

He remembers that day.

Jisung couldn't see it, but he could tell Minho's eyes were beaming with tears.

"You fell asleep on the couch and I couldn't help it! You care so much for me! Why!?"

Jisung was silent. Why did he care for Minho?

"You're my friend, Hyung! How am I not suppose to care!?"

"But you're just making it worse!"

"Making what worse!?"

"My feelings for you!"

That's when it hit him. Jisung realized that Minho didn't see him as a friend.

"Hyung, do you like me!?"

"I love you, Han Jisung!"

He could practically hear the older breaking down onto tears. He felt pain in his chest, not sure if it was from his feelings or the fire.

"Do you know how much it hurts!? Whenever we would flirt I would get butterflies in my stomach! My heart aches when you would say that we're 'just friends'! And it hurts knowing that you would never feel the same!"

Jisung's eyes were filled with tears. His face was wet. He felt like collapsing.

"So please! Stop making me love you!"

Jisung wanted to run up to him. He wanted to just hug him and tell him that everything is fine...but it isn't.

It's true, Jisung does not feel the same way about Minho. But his friend was in pain because of him. He couldn't do anything.

The sound of shouting could be heard. It was the others. The two males look at each other. Jisung attempts to run after him, but falls to the ground. Minho on the other hand turns around and runs the other way, not noticing Jisung falling to the ground. He did not want to be seen like this.

Jisung, with his last bit of strength, reached out to Minho with his hand.

He eventually gave in.
All there he could see was darkness.

-

The group huddles in a small group and walk together in Felix's "bubble".

"See anything?!" Chan yells.
The sound of the fire and tree branches falling makes it hard to hear, so they have to yell.

"I got nothing!" Changbin yells.

They continue to yell Jisung and Minho's names. They could notice Hyunjin and Yugyeom flying around above them, putting out the fire with the fire extinguishers they were given.

"Channie-hyung!"

Felix caught Chan's attention, and gesture to Hyunjin in the sky. He pointed one hand in a direction, which was northeast from where they were facing.

"Someone might be there!"

Without anymore time to waste, they start speed jogging in that direction.

"Hyung! Over there!" Seungmin cries.

There stood a figure of a man encased in the fire. The figure looks back and starts running away.

"He's getting away!" Changbin exclaims, "We can't catch up to him like this!"

Felix turns to Chan, with probably the most craziest idea in his head.
"Hyung!" Chan looks at the freckled boy.

"I'm sorry," Felix drops his force field and runs at full speed towards the figure.

"Felix!" Chan calls out.

The boy could hear him, but he ignored it. He was too focused on catching up to the human figure. He was catching up to him relatively quickly, seeing as he is one the fastest out of the boys (not including Jisung using his power). The situation he was in felt all too familiar, but he knows that this was the only time he could recall running through a burning forest, plus he did not have time to think right now.

When close enough, Felix was able to see the figure more clearly, and could confirm that it was Lee Minho. He then put up a force field, trapping both himself and Minho.

Minho, almost running face first into the barrier, turned around to face Felix. His eyes were still stained with tears.

Felix walks closer to the elder, only for Minho to back away slowly. This did not last long as Minho soon backed up against Felix's barrier. Felix stops in front of him and examines his face. The older looks like he has been crying waterfalls, his hair was not the neatest either.

"Hyung," Felix says, "You know we don't hate you."

Minho's expression changes, one that looks angry, "After what I just did? How could you possibly still like me?"

"It's our fault to begin with. We shouldn't have pressured an answer out of you."

"I could've controlled my emotions, Felix! But instead I cause a forest fire, probably harmed so many people, and..." Minho breaks down into more tears, almost choking, "... I probably fucked up with Jisung."

Felix, not baring to see Minho like this, engulfs him in a hug. His skin burns when coming into contact with him, seeing as his power was still out of control.

"Lix, your burning!"

"I'm just trying to calm you down."

Minho is scared of hurting the younger. The only way he could stop hurting him would be to calm down, which is what Felix is trying to do. With immense hesitation, he wrapped his arms around the others waist. He was definitely calming down, and that caused less pain to Felix. He tightened the hug to see if that would calm him more, and it did.

The two stayed like that for a couple of minutes, but to them it felt like almost an hour. The sound of screaming could be heard from above. They both pull away and look up into the sky to see Hyunjin in the air fly towards them with his arms reaching forward. Felix took this as a way of saying he was going to lift them up, and so he dropped his force field.
Hyunjin grabs Felix and Minho by the waist, and flies up out of the forest. Using his powers, he made a big enough gust of wind to carry them both up more easily and to keep any fires away from them.
Once above the forest and in the clear of any smoke, Hyunjin found Yugyeom and the other boys resting on a platform Yugyeom made. He place both Felix and Minho on the platform and joined them soon after.

"Thank goodness your okay!" Chan says, hugging the two who have just arrived.

"Hyung, we were so worried about you!" Seungmin exclaims.

The other boys, excluding Yugyeom, hug Minho, forming a group hug. Minho was happy to see everyone's faces...almost everyone.

"Where's Jeongin and Jisung?"

"Jeongin stayed behind to help at Signal, " Chan says, "As for Jisung..."

"I couldn't find him..." all eyes are on Hyunjin, "I looked over the forest about three times and saw no sign of him..."

Minho felt like his world has just been shattered. Did he...kill him?

"Hey hey, don't cry, " Chan puts his hands on Minho's shoulders, "We're going to find him, and if we don't I'm sure he'll come back."

Minho nods, showing that he understands.

All they can now is deal with the fire and hope to find him while doing so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 135 14
8 teens get lost in the mountains in the middle of winter. Worst part is almost all of them hate each other. They don't want to be there. They just w...
486K 19.7K 40
Set in highschool, popular kids and nerds never cross paths, but what happens when they do? "Why do you care? We're not friends," "Not anymore," he w...
97K 4.7K 20
"It's funny how we ended up just the way we started. Strangers." "Ji-" "No Minho, there's nothing you can say. I don't want to hear whatever you have...
24.7K 1.2K 42
will the head boy fall overboard when a new kid rocks the boat? ೃ ✦ ✧ ∗ ❥ ҉] psycho han jisung / stoner lee know / enemies to fuckers ೃ ✦ ✧ ∗ ❥ ҉] 1...