Touch Starved

By SIytherinheadgirl

You were there that day, the Battle of Hogwarts. A year and a half ago today The Dark Lord was defeated and H... More

Why save me
I don't think I miss him...
Yet
I can pay you!
For all this
Did you recognize him?
Honestly, you are
We will be there -HP
...so....so...
Turns out I was right...
I said no
-NLB
Paradise
I won
Knock them dead
The Prince returns to Hogwarts
...I am up to no good
She Clearly isn't interested
Perhaps
Why?
We Really couldn't impose
Finally meet
Can you imagine?
Wait...what?
Maddest of all
Love Struck
Rich boy mentality
Targeted
Stuck with me
Pervert!
Witness Protection
We Have a Family...
Embarrassing
To Rot
Better than this
Would you please...
Who would have thought??
Did you have it
Crept In
Coming Onto me
Do it again...
Forever
He never was.
Lets do it
To be saved yet
Some traditions
Real kind.
Your word
Not even close
Will you..?
The Dress
Remember
We Always do
Get over here
Start Over
Perfume...
Break Mine
Endless
Make them go away...
Lets just go
Obliviate
Never
Til Death
Please
Remember
Happier
Its from...
Now
Just might..
Don't you EVER
This meant war
Would he?
50 points
Target
How did you?
to me...
A muggle
Once and for all
Dumb Luck
Plan all along
applications
Testing
UCL
Wait
Don't know
Normal
Boy or girl
damn
I hope so too
Do I want to know her....
Inmate XZ2343
I guess...
October 23rd
Finn
Otherside;

You f*cking moron

2.8K 111 13
By SIytherinheadgirl

You sat on the bed. Draco stood facing the door.

"Did you go up there with him?" He finally spoke, his voice crashing through the darkness.

"What?" You asked, what did he mean, did you go up there?

"Did you go up that tower alone with him?" He was facing you now, frustration filled his voice.

"No. Draco. I didn't. I went alone, and he found me there." You couldn't believe what he was saying, was he accusing you of hiding away with Neville?

"How did you end up there then? I saw you both standing at the bar earlier in the night, then later on i see you sneak away into a dark stairwell, Neville Longbottom in toe." He looked into your eyes, your heart hurt. How could He assume something like that?

"What are you accusing me of?" You had to hear him say it.

"I am not accusing you of anything, I need to know. Why? Why did I catch you nearly holding Neville Longbottom at a secret balcony in the moonlight? Why did I hear him tell you all the things he claims to know about you?" hurt plagued his voice.

"Why? Draco. I went up there to get some air, I needed a second alone. He must have followed me, the same way you followed him. I thought it was you coming up the stairs. How could you think I would do that to you?" You had spent a year literally by his side, you spent nights crying into his chest after what happened to you. You took care of him as he recovered from far more than some broken ribs. You walked alongside him as he learned to be better. How could he think you would ever cheat on him like that?

"What am I supposed to think?"

"You're supposed to trust me. You should know by now that I would give everything for you. I have given everything to you, all of me. And you really think I would cheat on you?" You hurt, your body wanted to fall away and crumble into the bedsheets.

"I trust you I just..." he stopped himself.

"You what Draco? You don't know how much I would give and have given for you? How could you think I would ever do that to you? After all we have been through?" You felt a little anger well up inside you.

"Because it doesn't make any sense!" he yelled finally, making you jump. "You are so good. You look at the world with such a lightness sometimes I wonder if you're even living in the same world as I do. Why would someone as perfect as you be with someone like me? A pathetic, broken man with no one in the world..."

"You're not pathetic." you squeaked.

"Why would someone who is so absolutely perfect be with someone like me? You should be with someone like Neville. Someone who from the beginning was on the good side, who has so many friends and a good career. Someone actually worthy of you. A hero... not the villain" you looked at him, your heart sank for him. All this time he really walked around thinking things like this. He really didn't know how amazing he was, how your world lived in his eyes.

"Because I love you, you fucking moron"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 10.7K 60
The battle is over and won; Hogwarts has been returned to its original glory and is awaiting its new, and returning, students. Everything seems peac...
35.5K 1.4K 38
When Harry returns to Hogwarts after the war to complete his 7th year, he wants revenge. Draco Malfoy also returns and Harry has a plan. But the wiza...
1.2K 37 10
"Even the moon passes through phases to return to full - healing takes time." (Sonia). The aftermath of the Battle of Hogwarts is a time for healing...
1.5M 32.1K 77
"If you weren't so important to The Dark Lord, I'd kill you right now" "If I still had my wand, you'd be dead already" Nine years after the Battle o...