𝐌𝐘 π„ππ„πŒπ˜| πŠπ€πŠπ€π’π‡...

By exiledreamer

Kakashi Hatake and Amaterasu Hamada, one good, one evil. The two of them are complete opposites and yet...the... More

MY ENEMY|KAKASHI HATAKE
❀ mission.
❀ hot water village.
❀ sacrifices.
❀ nice face.
❀ you're beautiful.
❀ practice.
❀ confronting the enemy.
❀ mesmerized*
❀ the red symbol.
❀ her pain.
❀ minami hatake.
❀ shinobi academy.
❀ aunt kurenai.
❀ rivals.
❀ my mother.
❀ team asuma.
❀ hidden mist village.
❀ kira, minami, and kurai.
❀ busy dad.
❀ crushing.
❀ call me mom.
❀ i'm here.
❀ sensei.
❀ the moon goddess.
❀ the photo.
❀ grandaughter.
❀ bounty station.
❀ immortal bastard.
❀ choosing sides.
❀ she was dead.
❀ amaterasu.
❀ reunion.
❀ battleplan.
❀ reinforcements.
❀ wind style: rasenshuriken.

❀ hot springs.

254 7 4
By exiledreamer

(・∀・)ノ

.02

"Why did that have to happen to me?" Kakashi asks himself for the third time. He covers his scar with makeup and he puts in colored eye contact for the Sharingan. He pulls off his mask and shirt before putting on a pastel gray linen shirt...with buttons.

He sighs before pulling out his notepad. He drew the same symbol on the first page and what he found out so far. "Well, might as well get over it go on with the mission." He glances in the mirror, taking off his leaf identity, before fixing his hair, letting no gravity getting anywhere near it.

Sighing once more he leaves his room and locks it before walking down the stairs. "So you must be the perv," a woman calls out and Kakashi freezes in his tracks. 

"Huh, kinda figured since I haven't seen you around here," he turns around to see a smug woman with her arms crossed. His eyes widen at the sight of her, he's never seen someone so beautiful.

"I-I'm sorry about that, the owner r-really did give me the wrong k-key," Kakashi stutters out while rubbing the back of his neck. She bumps his shoulder, walking ahead of him. "Don't worry about it cutie! You don't have to ignore your pervy nature."

Kakashi sweatdrops.

"U-uh, sorry," he whispers and she grabs his hand. "Come on! You can buy me food if you want me to forgive you," he trials after her, his feet trying to keep up with her fast pace.

-

"Two 3-colored Dango Dumplings, please!" The woman in front of Kakashi orders. The waitress nods before walking off, leaving the two of them alone once again.

She looks at Kakashi with a smile, she notices him staring at her intensely. "Doesn't my attractiveness make you want to die? Hmm, Perv?" She teases with the name and he feels his face heat up. "My name is Kakashi, what's your name?"

Her smile slightly falls, men rarely ask for her name, just if she's single or willing to go home with them. "Amaterasu Hamada, you can call me Tera for short!" Kakashi hums. "Say, you're pretty cute, you have a twin brother I could date?"

Kakashi's eyes widen, "I have no siblings, w-what's wrong with me anyway?" He asks her in a small voice. She chuckles, "I wouldn't date a perv like you, take offense."

He's dead.

The waitress places a plate of Dangos on the table. "Two more extra on the house," she mutters while blushing at Kakashi. "Gee thanks sweetheart, run along now!" Tera exclaims at the waitress scurries away. "Say perv, how old are you?" She asks while chewing on the Dango.

"I'm 19 years old," he answers, 'I really wish she would stop calling me a perv', he thinks bitterly. "19? Huh, you look older," she winks at him and he looks at the plate of Dangos awkwardly. 

"I'm 22," she says and he looks at her in surprise. He eyes her face, "You look younger," he says, making her chuckle.

"Really? Huh, praying to the Lord really does work," Kakashi almost blushes at her happy giggly face.

-

Tera had left a few minutes ago, leaving Kakashi alone and with a bill to pay. The waitress comes by to pick up the plates and he looks up. "Hey, I have a question," he says and she almost drops the plates. "U-uh, yeah?" 

"Nevermind," he leaves the money on the table and she gulps. "See you around, m-maybe," she stutters out and he leaves the restaurant.

Kakashi walks by the stands and open restaurants with his hands in his pocket. "It's true! I saw a woman with blood-red hair and but her skin transformed into black and white. Then she stabbed herself! The person in front of her died just like that!" Kakashi looks at the man who was talking to someone else.

"When did you see that?"

"Last night in the forest, I left something behind."

"Nah, you were probably hallucinating, a woman with red hair and color-changing skin. Pretty hard to believe."

Kakashi writes in his notepad discreetly before continuing to walk. 'First, the diagram, then a woman who transforms her appearance then stabs herself. What the heck is going on here?'

"Oh," he hears a woman gasp. He looks up to see Tera drop her lighter. She leans down to get it but Kakashi instantly gets it for her.

 "Perv it's you," she said with a smile and a cigarette between her fingers. "I have a proper name you know, also I told you it was an accident." Something about this woman makes Kakashi get nervous, he doesn't like this feeling.

"Care to lighten it for me?" She asks before placing the cigarette between her lips. "Those things kill you know," he says as he lights it for her. 

She takes a drag before blowing out the smoke. "This petty little thing kills huh? Don't worry about me babe, I doubt a cigarette can be my downfall."

Kakashi's face turns pink, "U-uh, did you just call me b-b-babe?" At this point, he's forgetting all about his mission. 'This is so unlike me!

Tera giggles, leaning her face towards him, "Guess I did, you don't mind do you?" She asks while looking up at him. Kakashi shudders as he feels her body heat.

 "Hmm, it's getting pretty late. Want to go back to the Inn together?" She asks him and he nods. She looks at the notebook in his hand, "What do you write?"

"Oh this," Kakashi holds up the notebook. "I write poems, he opens up the notebook, where the string bookmark was. Kakashi shows her the poems, she glances at them before looking away. "Poetry was never really my thing, kind of bores me if I'm being honest," she said as they start to walk towards the Inn.

"Why's that?" Kakashi asks if his disguise is a poet he might as well be defensive about it. Tera places her cigarette in a tray before closing her eyes.

 "Poetry reminds me of school, school is such a pain. And what's with all that deep meaning and hidden messages in 'em? Jeez, they're too much work," Tera starts to hum after her rant.

Kakashi admires her carefree self, Amaterasu is the complete opposite of Kakashi. She's wild and he sticks by the rules. He can't help but feel attracted to her.

"Well, we're here, see you soon!" She waves at him before running upstairs. "See me soon?"

-

"Hey, Kakashi!" Kakashi opens his eyes in panic, meeting Tera's smile and purple/brown eyes. "T-Tera, this is the boys steam room," he says and she swims next to him. "I know, I come here instead of the woman one, there's just too many of em."

"I-I should get out-"

"Please don't," Tera interrupts him and he looks at her with a confused yet nervous face. "We both came here to relax, it's only fair if you can relax with me too. So please don't feel uncomfortable," she tells him softly and he slowly nods, scooting away from her for a bit.

He watches as she leans her arms on the edges, letting her breasts float up without a care. Kakashi looks away from her, 'Am I really a perv? Oh gosh, just kill me,' he begs to no one.

"S-so why are you here? In this village I mean," Kakashi asks her while trying to relax. "Me? Oh just passing through, I'm heading to the village of whirlpools. I heard it's a pretty and dangerous place. Kinda wanna check it out for myself," she answers in a teasing tone. She opens one eye to glance at him.

She opens the other eye before smiling, Kakashi looks down at the water with a pink face. "What about you perv?" She leans into his side. Slinging an arm over his shoulder accidentally letting her right breast touch him. Kakashi wheezes before sinking in the water.

"Hmm? You okay?"

He's dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 563 36
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
108K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
862K 40.2K 172
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
867K 45.9K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...