My Thug Story

By kaynykole

My name is Ki'Ann Marie Danson im 15 years old and my life is horrible . What will happen when 18 year old De... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
KAY HERE
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not A Chapter
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
PLEASE READ
BOOK TWO
Chapter 1 (Book 2)
Chapter 2 (Book 2)
Chapter 3 (Book 2)
Chapter 4 (Book 2)
Chapter 5 (Book 2)
Chapter 6 (Book 2)
Chapter 7 (Book 2)
Chapter 8 (Book 2)
Chapter 9 (Book 2)
Chapter 10 (Book 2)
Chapter 11 (Book 2)
Chapter 12 (Book 2)
Chapter 13 (Book 2)
Chapter 14 (Book 2)
Chapter 15 (Book 2)
Chapter 16 (Book 2)
Chapter 17 (Book 2)
Chapter 18 (Book 2)
Chapter 20 (Book 2)
Chapter 21 (Book 2)
Chapter 22 (Book 2)
BOOK 3
Thank You

Chapter 19 (Book 2)

3.8K 138 18
By kaynykole

Ki's P.O.V

Right now we're sitting in the waiting room of the hospital. . They won't tell us anything and in getting very impatient . I'm crying and shaking , I don't know what to think . D grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him . I laid my head on his chest and cried my eyes out .

Mintues later a tall man cane out with a clipboard . "Family of Zayln Royce" He spoke . D and I stood up and walked towards him . "That's us , Is she ok?" D asked .

Sympathy washed his face as he began to speak , "She lost a lot of blood. . We did all we can , I'm sorry for your lost" .

"Omg nooooo" I screamed . D pulled towards him and I cried into his chest . "C-Can we see her" D asked through tears . "Yes sir , Right this way" the doctor said leading us to a room .

When we walked in I ran over to her and dropped to my knees . "B-baby wake up" I cried as I held onto her cold hand . "Why God. ." I said. .

D walked over to the other side of her bed . "Bring her back. . Please , Zay wake up baby" He cried as he put his head in his shirt . "FUCK!" He yelled .

He dried his tears and walked over to me . He picked me up off the floor and sat down in the chair with me in his lap .

"Baby. . Everything's going to be ok , she's in a better place . She wouldn't want us to be strong" He said . "I-I can't be strong D" I cried into his chest .

He grabbed me by my face and lifted my head up . "Yes you can baby. . You have to , we''ll be strong t-together" He spoke as a tear rolled down his cheek . I wiped it away and smiled at him . "I love you" He said smiling . I looked into those beautiful blue eyes that I've fell in love with . "I love you too baby" I said . He pulled me by my face and kissed me .

We walked out to see if any of the kids wanted to say their last goodbyes to their sister . "Anybody wants to see her" I asked .  No one said anything .. "I do" Adri said above a whisper with tears in her eyes . "Ok I'll lead you to the room" D said .

"I told her to stay in the panic room. . It's my fault , I should've stopped her.. Now my sister is gone" KD cried out . I broke my heart to see any of my kids crying . And I've never seen KD cry . I hugged him , "It's gonna be ok baby" I whispered to him . "NO ITS NOT . MY FUCKING SISTER IS GONE" he yelled as he cried and ran out of the hospital . I went after him to check on him .

Adri's P.O.V

"I'll be out front once I'm done" I told my dad as we made it to the room . He nodded his head and walked back towards the front . I sighed deeply before walking in . I walked in and walked over to her . I grabbed her cold hand and looked at her as my eyes began to water again . 

"I-I just want to say I'm sorry. . I'm sorry for everything I did to you. . I wasn't the best little sister but I love you Zay and you don't deserve to die.." I paused as I began to cry harder . "B-but you in a better place and I know you would want us to be happy . I love you Zay" I said .

I looked at her for a minute , wiped my tears , and left the room . God why did you have to take my sister ?

{Vote and comment please}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 166 22
Based off the song 'Therian Love' by Autumn J on YouTube and JoBo gamer on Spotify Trigger Warnings // Swearing, Abusive and Neglectful Parents, Homo...
31.8K 1.7K 22
Fresh outta Rikers prison and all I got is revenge on my mind. Somebody set me up and snitched but ion fuck with too many people. So it was somebody...
83.1K 4.4K 47
Zariah McKnight started in the entertainment business at a young age as an actress, now in her early 20's she realizes the entertainment business is...
476K 21.8K 47
When Missy's sweet-hearted ways cause an accidental love story, she's stuck with an ultimatum. Either leave him alone or just let things flow. She kn...