NINJA

Av ezentachichi

Cleo was just your average teenager..at least she thought she was until she discovered she was the only heir... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 38

2 0 0
Av ezentachichi

Jordan fiddled with his buttons as he stared at his reflection in the mirror. His father sat on his bed, watching his son, grinning. Jordan glared at his dad from the mirror

"What?" Takashi asked, innocently

"Stop staring at me like that. It feels wrong"

"Wrong? So your father is a pervert?"

He shrugged "If the shoes fit"

Takashi rolled his eyes at the insult. Jordan sighed, turning to face his father.

"How do I look?"

"Very handsome, son" Takashi replied honestly as he ran his hand through his son's soft hair. Jordan wore a checkered shirt, ripped jeans and leather boots. The outfit was pretty simple but Jordan managed to make it look stylish. He wore a black leather jacket over the checkered shirt since it was a bit chilly. His brown hair hung just above his shoulders with his bangs brushing his forehead, slightly covering his pretty brown eyes.

"Thanks dad" he said

He smiled at him and then let out a sigh,
"You grow up so fast. Soon you'll get married and leave me all alone " Takashi sniffled as he wiped away his fake tears

Jordan rolled his eyes "Quit being dramatic, dad. I'll come to visit. Obviously"

Takashi grinned before planting a kiss on his son's forehead
"Have fun"

"Thanks dad" Jordan said hugging his father. Takashi hugged him back, inhaling his son's sweet scent. He let go, smiling

"Bye"

Takashi waved as he watched his son disappear through the front door.

                   ****

"Oh my God! Cleo you look so pretty"Anida practically screamed gushing at her friend.

Cleo blushed "Thanks"

She wore a plain white long sleeve shirt and a black skirt littered with blue roses that hung just above her knee and black flats. Her hair fell to her waist and a rose clip held her hair from falling into her eyes.

Chris stared at his friend in awe. Cleo looked really pretty. Anida wasn't exaggerating this time.

"You look pretty" he complimented

Cleo blushed again "Thanks, Aniki"

Chris smiled," You're welcome"

Soon they heard the doorbell
"Looks like your date's here" Anida announced

Cleo nodded going down stairs after Chris and Anida. Anida opened the door, beaming immediately she saw Jordan. He waved, making Anida blush and Chris roll his eyes. As much as he hated to admit it, Jordan looked good. No surprise there, his family has good genes.

Cleo smiled as she walked to the door

"Hey"

"Hey" Jordan smiled, handing her the flowers he bought.

"For you"

Cleo accepted the flowers and handed it to Anida who grinned so wide it almost reached her ears while Chris cringed at the creepy look on her face.

Cleo waved to her friends before following Jordan down the street.

"You look really pretty" Jordan complimented. Cleo blushed, tucking her hair behind her ear."Thanks. You look good too"

"Thanks"

"So where are we going?"

"An amusement park"

Cleo beamed "Really? I've always wanted to go there but Yoshi and stuff got in the way"

"Let's go then" He offered Cleo his hand. Cleo hesitated a bit before placing her hand on his. He held hers gently. Cleo wondered how his hand can be so perfect. Smooth, soft, slender and flawless despite all the battles he had been in. She made a mental note to ask him about it later.

The huge gates with EMPIRE CITY PARK inscribed on it indicated they were in the right place. Multi colored shacks stood at different corners of the park. Colorful ribbons laced each shack. There were a lot of rides and snacks and games to play. Cleo's brown eyes sparkled as she stared at the park.

"Wow" she said in awe making Jordan mentally high five himself for a job well done.

"Which one do wanna go on first?"

"All of them"she said excitedly.

Jordan chuckled "Let's try the rollercoaster"

"Yay" she said grinning like a kid

So cute Jordan thought as he led her to the line for the rollercoaster ride

Once strapped to the chairs tightly with the seatbelt, the coaster started moving slowly, then moderately to fast,very fast and then extremely fast. Cleo screamed happily as she went up and down the rails. Jordan and Cleo got off the coaster and moved to the merry go rounds. Cleo took pictures as she bashed into Jordan's bumper car. Jordan scowled at her but it vanished when he saw the pretty smile on her face, she was truly enjoying herself. Cleo took his hands and dragged him to the next rides. He was really exhausted but it was worth it if he made Cleo happy. They decided to take a snack break. They bought sandwiches and cotton candy. Jordan only managed to finish his sandwich before Cleo dragged him to a shack. She was staring at a cute panda stuffed animal, probably contemplating whether or not to ask Jordan to get it for her.

Jordan chuckled

"Do you want that?"

She nodded, curling her hair with her finger, nervously

Jordan smiled, patting her hair
"I'll get it for you"

"Thanks"she smiled

Too cute Jordan mentally gushed.

He read the sign. Knock-n-win. A bald man with a handle bar moustache and bright green eyes was inside the shack.

"Try your luck. Knock down the stack of cups and win a gift for your lady" the man advertised.
Jordan watched the first couple. The red haired boy won a stuffed cheetah and handed to his raven haired girlfriend who shrieked excitedly before hugging the boy and kissing him on the lips. The boy went red up to the tip of his ears as the ravenette dragged him along.

Jordan and Cleo walked up next.

The bald man smiled
"Welcome. I see you've brought your lady. Try your luck. It's easy, just throw the balls to knock down the stack of cups"

Jordan took three balls and threw them on three stacks of cups simultaneously. The stacks scattered at the same time, instantly. The bald man's jaw dropped. No one had knocked them down all at once at the same time. Cleo rolled her eyes

"Show off"she muttered.

Jordan smirked, pointing at the panda. The man still dazed from the performance, brought down the panda and handed it to Jordan.

"Here" Jordan said, giving Cleo the panda.

"Thank you"

Jordan beamed. Cleo asked Jordan to go buy them more cotton candy while she looked for another shack. She wanted to win Jordan something as well. She spotted another shack with a sign that read

Ring it

A teenager was in charge of this shack. He looked oddly familiar with his dirty blonde hair cut to his nape and wearing a basketball jersey. He turned to face his customer, his green eyes scanning her. He smirked as he recognized the dark skinned girl in front of him

"It's you"

She snorted. No wonder he looked familiar. It was Peter Henderson, the one who almost jumped her at Zoe Daniel's party.

"Peter"

"You know my name? I'm flattered"he smiled, exposing his dimples. He was obviously very attractive but Cleo wasn't falling for his charms.

He leaned on the table, still looking at her "You're here alone?"

"No." she replied curtly

He looked around"I don't see your friends anywhere. I don't like seeing pretty girls alone. I'm a gentleman and I can offer assistance" he winked making Cleo groan mentally.

She brushed past him, grabbing three rings. She threw them one after the other and it landed on the pole. Peter clapped twice, smirking

"Not only are you attractive, you're also good at tossing. Interesting" he hummed. He walked out of the shack, coming dangerously close to her.

"Dude, just give me my stuffed animal"

Peter pretended to consider that
"And if I say no?"

"I won fair and square"she deadpanned, moving back while Peter came closer

"You know I've been thinking of you, since that party."he started

"Back off you creep"she snapped, glaring at him

"I really love feisty girls. They know how to have the best sex" He gripped her shoulders tight and slammed her back on the wall, making her hiss in pain. Then he raised her chain, holding her face in place.

"You're so pretty. I'm pretty sure we would have had the time of our lives if that fucking nerd didn't interrupt us"

"Let go of me"she warned

He slammed his knee into her stomach, making her groan
"Quit interrupting me, damn it!" He ran his fingers through his hair, calming himself           

"Where was I? Oh yeah" He leaned close, sucking on the skin on Cleo's neck. Cleo squirmed, feeling irritated as Peter ran his hands all over her body. "Relax,you'll love it. I'll have you screaming for more"he whispered. His breath hot on Cleo's skin.

"This is my last warning. Let me go or you'll really regret it"

He chuckled"Lemme think about that. How about no"

He asked for it. Cleo kneed him hard on the stomach. He let go of her, cursing. He threw a punch which she easily ducked, returning the favor by smashing her fist into his nose. He groaned as the blood rolled down his nose. He came at her slamming her against the wall again, she gasped and managed to roll away before Peter slammed his fist into her face. He yelped as his fist came in contact with the cement wall. She punched him again on the nose, shattering the organ.

"You bitch! You broke my nose"

Cleo ignored him and continued pounding her fist into his face making sure his pretty face was distorted. He didn't deserve it. She got up, cleaning her bloody fist on his shirt. She slammed her boot into his head knocking him out cold.

"Asshole" she muttered, grabbing her panda and the fox stuffed animal she won before leaving the pervert on the floor, caked in his blood.

Jordan finally spotted Cleo as she walked out of the shack. He sighed in relief as he hugged her tightly. Cleo sighed, relaxing in his embrace.

Jordan held her face, stroking it softly "Damn it Cleo, where have you been? I've been looking all over for you"he said, genuinely worried. Cleo smiled

"I'm fine."

Jordan noticed the red dots on her shirt and the red marks on her shoulder. He grasped her hands, shocked at how bloody it was.

"What happened?"he asked grimly

"I don't want to talk about it" Cleo said, trying to walk away

Jordan held her arm to stop her but she hissed in pain

That asshole!

She sighed and said"Peter Henderson"

He frowned"What about him?"

"He tried to jump me again"

Jordan eyes darkened so much it seemed black. He wore that murderous look he had on the first time Peter tried to jump her.

"Don't worry. I took care of it" she assured, grinning.

"You sure?"

She nodded.

"Before I forget"she said as she gave him the fox stuffed animal she won him "For you"

He took it "You didn't have to"

She raised her shoulders slightly
"I know. I wanted to"

Jordan smiled, planting a kiss on her forehead. "Thank you"

"You're welcome"

"Let's go. You need to get your hand cleaned up"

She nodded and didn't protest when Jordan held her hand gently as he pulled through the crowd. She smiled. She did like this boy and she was definitely looking forward to another date.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
269K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
308K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
156K 3.5K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad