Walt Disney College

By ABeautifulBeginning

This is the college life in the eyes of every Disney character you've ever known. Experience their romance, f... More

Introduction
Chapter 1~ New Girl
Chapter 2~ Ariel
Chapter 3~ Eilonwy
Chapter 4~ Tiana
Chapter 5~ Elsa
Chapter 6~ Film Preparation
Chapter 7~ Esmeralda
Chapter 8~ Kim
Chapter 9~ Action
Chapter 10~ Belle
Chapter 11~ Violet
Chapter 12~ Villains Arise
Chapter 13
Chapter 14~ Practice
Chapter 15
Chapter 16~ Andy
Chapter 17
Chapter 18~ Honey Lemon & Gogo
Chapter 19~ The Warehouse
Chapter 20~ Reoccurring Memories
Chapter 21
Chapter 22~ Jane
Chapter 23
Chapter 24~ Wendy
Chapter 25~ Elena
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28~ Boo
Chapter 29~ Film Festival
Chapter 30~ Mulan
Chapter 31
Chapter 32~ The Darkness
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35~ We'll Crush Them
Chapter 36~ Finding Ariel
Chapter 37
Chapter 38~ Wendell
Chapter 39
Chapter 40~ Competition Day
Chapter 41~ Disneyland
Chapter 42~ Disneyland II
Chapter 43
Chapter 44~ Disneyland III
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47~ The Anniversary
Chapter 48
Chapter 49~ Tiger Lily
Chapter 50
Chapter 51~ Penny
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54~ Together In Paris
Chapter 55~ Alice
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58~ Back To College
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63~ Africa
Chapter 64
Chapter 65~ An Odd Date
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68~ Actually Africa?
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72~ All That's Green Is Evil You See
Chapter 73~ Feelings Are Complicated
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76~ Naveen
Chapter 77~ The Map
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 - Jack Frost
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 ~ Suspicions
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Author's Note
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 ~ The Ticking Time Bomb
Chapter 93 ~ It's All Unraveling
Chapter 94
Chapter 95~ Go Back To Him
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100~ The End

Chapter 97~ Familiar Faces

122 6 5
By ABeautifulBeginning

It was all Honey Lemon could do not to collapse onto her knees when she saw Tadashi's face. He was there, right in front of her, and Andy was smiling right beside him. The school they stood outside of was still Walt Disney College, and Honey Lemon wondered if she had been sent back into the past. Was this a groundhog day kind of thing? Would she relive the same day for the rest of her life?

"Hey, Honey."

Tadashi stood on his toes and pressed a kiss to her cheek, putting his arm around her shoulders like it was no big deal. She guessed it was no big deal to him, he didn't know that he'd been dead for six months, he didn't know that his very presence was sending her heart into overdrive. Gogo was still regarding her with suspicion, and so Honey Lemon did her best not to cry when she looked into Tadashi's eyes.

"Hi, Tadashi," she said, her voice just above a whisper.

Andy sat down next to Fred on the bench, acting pretty casual like nothing had happened. Was this a different Andy too? Were all her friends part of this altered universe, and she was the only one who remembered the life she had left behind?

"Are you okay, Honey?" Andy asked, giving her a weird glance. This must've been a different Andy. He had no idea what was going on. "You seem kinda dazed."

Tadashi turned to look at her, his brow creasing with worry just like it always used to when he feared she was overworking herself.

"Did you stay up late in the lab again?" he asked, taking her hand.

She shook her head feebly. "Just tired. I didn't get a good sleep."

"I have remedies for that if you want," Wasabi said. "Of course, the immediate thought goes to tea, but they're actually different herbs that can..."

Tadashi wrapped her in a hug as Wasabi rattled off different sleeping herbs, and she slowly hugged back, still struggling to grasp that this was real. He was in her arms right now. She was in his.

It was all she could do to hold back the tears that filled her eyes.

Gogo rolled her eyes. "Thanks for that list, Wasabi." She then turned to Honey. "You didn't come back to the dorm last night, so where did you sleep?"

Honey Lemon's mind raced for an answer. So much could go wrong. She didn't know what had happened in this universe. Where things exactly the same, or had they changed in a way?

"Hey hey, let's leave her alone, I think she's about to drop dead or something." Fred glanced at her as Honey Lemon rubbed her eyes, trying to come off as sleepy though she was just wiping away tears. "Let's talk about Tadashi's upcoming project!"

Tadashi laughed. "Baymax? I still can't get it to function exactly the way I want it to, but we're getting there."

"What about your little brother, isn't he working on something too?" Gogo asked.

Honey stayed silent as the conversation continued. So far, things seemed like they were the same. The timeline sounded like she was about a month or two before Tadashi died. If Hiro had just started to develop the microbots, then it was only a matter of time.

Would she have to see him die? Again?

She clasped her hands together to stop them from shaking, and Tadashi sent her another worried look. He could sense something was wrong, of course he could. By this time, if she was right, they had been dating for a while already.

"Okay guys, we'll see you later," Tadashi said. "I just want to grab something before lunch ends. Honey?"

Honey Lemon nodded. "Yeah, coming."

They walked away from their friends, Honey Lemon not missing the way Tadashi's eyes watched her.

He had done that a lot when they were dating. He would stare at her like she was his whole world, and usually it would get her to talk about whatever was on her mind. It couldn't work this time. How was she supposed to explain?

"Wow, not even the stare is working?" His voice sounded light, but concern was heavily laced behind it. "Something must really be wrong. Aiko... what's going on?"

Hearing her real name on his lips once again was too much for her. She burst into tears, and Tadashi's eyes widened as he reached out to comfort her.

"Okay...okay, we don't have to talk about it. But I'm here for you, Honey. I'm here."

I'm here.

"I know," she said, letting herself be gathered up in his arms once again. "You're right here."

◈▣◈

Andy's head was numb. He didn't know if he would come to regret his decision, but he felt somewhat proud that he had managed to escape from Dr. Facilier's clutches unharmed.

He'd offered for him to go back. All Andy had to do was give his blood, and he'd be able to see Tadashi again. His best friend.

Andy has managed to resist. Giving blood to Dr. Facilier would only worsen the situation he was currently in, and he was lucky he had realized that then. He couldn't help but feel like he'd betrayed Tadashi somehow. He had the opportunity to go back and he had said no. Why?

Because it wouldn't be real, would it? Tadashi was dead in this universe, and this was the universe where Tadashi was his best friend. It didn't matter where else he went, it wouldn't be the same.

He'd walked off into the abyss, no clue where he was going. He felt like he'd been walking for ages, yet he had come across nobody.

Tears stung in his eyes, and he squeezed them shut as he trudged along the sparkly path. He needed someone, anyone to talk to at this point.

"An...dy?"

Andy opened his eyes to see Fawn laying on the path in front of him, scratches marring her arms and legs.

"Fawn," Andy murmured. "Fawn, what happened to you?"

He wrapped an arm below her back and propped her up, though she winced at the movement.

"Mordu," was all she said. "I was scared. Couldn't fly fast enough. Wasn't... wasn't strong..."

Her breath became short, her eyes flitting between being closed and open.

"It's gonna be okay," Andy said, though he had no idea how he was going to make sure of that. "Hold on Fawn, please."

Fawn's face scrunched up in pain, and Andy now noticed the tears running down her cheeks.

"Then... Frollo came. He said..." She looked up at him, brown eyes shining with tears. "He said the same things you said to me. Just in a different way."

Andy's heart dropped to his feet, rage filling his veins. How dare the villains twist his words and use them against Fawn. He could feel himself growing darker, getting angrier.

Yes, feel that anger.

Andy almost ripped his arm away from Fawn, thinking the voice had come from her. But it hadn't. That was... inside his head.

"They said I'm broken. Something... that needs to be fixed. And that's why I fix everything else. Cause I can't fix myself." She struggled to get to her feet, but she did it anyway, refusing Andy's help. "I don't even... I don't understand..."

She covered her face as she broke into sobs, and Andy hesitated. Maybe once, he could've reached out to hug her like a true friend.

But he'd ruined that.

Yes, just like you ruin everything. But it doesn't have to be that way.

Andy fell to his knees, an invisible force pushing down and holding him there. His hands went straight to his head, trying to stop whatever was happening to him.

"Andy?" Fawn said, her voice rising. "What... what's happening?"

Give up. Give up. GIVE. UP!

"Hold on, Andy! I can help you! Please, hold on!"

Fawn's voice was drowning out, the only words in his head being the one repeated to him over and over again. Who was this? Why did they sound familiar?

Trust in me, I know best, and what is best is for you to give up now.

Gothel.

"Fawn," Andy managed to spit out. "Help me... Goth...el."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 441 12
Just a bunch of Jelsa One-Shots, hope you enjoy it. THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN BACK WHEN I WAS A LOT YOUNGER, SO BE PREPARED FOR SOME CHEESY WRITING AND...
8.4K 174 21
It is the start of college. There are new friends, old friends, and old/new enemies. Read to learn what happens when friends fall in love and maybe...
1.9K 162 19
||DISCONTINUED|| Our story takes place in Arendelle, 5 months after Elsa has became Queen. But things have been troubling our Queen lately... New ene...
22.8K 738 33
COMPLETED #1 in JELSA! 1-11-19 β€’β€’β€’ Elsa has been kept in her room for eight years. One day she decides to go out and explore, just for a day. When sh...