Chapter 30~ Mulan

"When are they going to say the winners?" Mulan asked.

"I don't know." Aurora sighed.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"After seeing that DreamWorks movie, and that last one, I think we have serious competition for first place."

"It doesn't matter. Ey, either way, we'll place higher than Alonso." Merida laughed.

The next few movies played, and it was getting late.

"Well everyone, it's the time you've been waiting for!" Denise announced and everybody cheered.

She was going to announce the winners. Elsa's arm started to get very jittery.

"In third place, we have 'Young Fellow' by Fox School."

Everyone clapped politely.

"In second place, 'Little Girl' by Walt Disney college!"

All the students got up and cheered while Elsa went to get their silver trophy.

"DreamWorks has to be first. There's no way they can't place." Elena said.

"They'could've cheated." Mateo said.

"Yeah." Naomi agreed. Elena rolled her eyes at both of them.

"And in first place, is the amazing, greatly made movie: 'Before we grew'-"

A humongous cheer rose from the left side of the area.

"By DreamWorks Academy!"

"The movie wasn't even that good." Lucinda told Indigo and Lily.

"I know, but everyone else seems to think it was great." Lily said, twisting her blonde hair around her finger.

"Weird. Everyone else thinks it's great, but the three witches don't see what's so great about it." Indigo said.

"What are you saying?" Lucinda asked.

"That they used a hex to make their movie seem good?" Lily smiled.

"Exactly."

"DreamWorks Academy is the winner of one million dollars!" Denise yelled.

"Well, the day is over, but I say we look into Indigo's theory." Lucinda said.

◈▣◈

Mulan was sipping her cherry blossom tea quietly in the courtyard that Sunday morning. She did it every week.

Why?

Because at exactly eight o'clock, Li Shang walks in and does some exercises. She was always there, ready for a front row seat.

And if Mulan was lucky, he'd do it shirtless.

But this time things changed. Shang brought a friend with him. It was Philip, Aurora's boyfriend.

Usually Shang doesn't pay attention to her as she keeps to herself and drinks her tea, but Philip knows she is Aurora's close friend, so he greeted her.

"Good morning Mulan, how's it going?" He asked.

"Everything is great, thanks. Uh, how about you guys?" Mulan smiled nervously.

"I'm good."

"Yeah, I'm doing great." Shang said while doing sit-ups.

Mulan sunk deeper into her chair, hoping that Philip would just ignore her and talk to Shang.

"Want to join us? Aurora says you're the active type." Philip offered.

And Mulan was starting to wonder if Aurora had also said something to Philip about her crush on Shang, because why else would he do this?