Chapter 31

The school week was packed with training for the big day on Friday. Competition day. 

"Elsa! I've never seen you look so school spirity." Anna said when she saw her sister on Monday morning.

"This entire week I'm rooting for the College one hundred percent! I want to see DreamWorks Academy fall!" Elsa chanted.

"Okay then..." Anna chuckled.

◈▣◈

"He can't give a fourteen year old the honor of being a college representative." Ariel fumed.

"This is Walt Disney College! Opportunities for everyone." Moana laughed.

"B-but. I wanna be a representative." Ariel sighed. "I guess it's my fault. I never really cared in the first place. Now a new swimmer has come and I'm all crabby."

"Something tells me there's more to that story..." Moana smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"Eric isn't putting his focus on you. That makes you mad, doesn't it? You don't care about representative, you're just unhappy you aren't Eric's number one."

"That's ridiculous! I-I do not care about that. At all." Ariel's cheeks flamed.

"Right. Might wanna tell Giselle that. She keeps asking me whether she should back off or not because she thinks you like him." Moana complained.

"Sorry." Ariel mumbled.

"Guys you're supposed to be doing laps go, go, go!" Eric yelled.

"Okay, got it!"

When they finished their third lap, Ariel began to talk again.

"Besides, I can't even like him because I'm pretty sure he likes Alana."

Moana smirked. "You do like him, don't you? You were thinking about what to say the entire time we were swimming laps which means you were still thinking about him even when I would've happily left the topic. Admit it Ariel. You like Eric."

"I-I...it's not really...well, maybe, okay?" Ariel stuttered.

Moana laughed. "Again, might wanna let your best friend and roommate Giselle, know."

◈▣◈

"Thanks for representing Eugene!" Tinkerbell smiled.

"Anything for the old college."

"So this is what Cinderella told me. The judge says an object, and you have limited time to carve it." Fawn told both of them.

"How much time?" Asked Rapunzel, who had gone to see Eugene practice.

"I think it should be enough. Cinderella didn't have an exact time. So we'll settle for twenty minutes." Fawn said.

"And this event will be taking place the same time as fencing, which Elena will be representing for women, and Gabe for men." Tinkerbell said.

"Got it." Elena nodded.

"Rapunzel, can you watch them practice?" Tinkerbell asked.

"Erm, sure!" She said, even though she really wanted to watch Eugene.

◈▣◈

"Dude-"

"Wait a sec Wilbur."

"Hiro-"

"Hold on, Wilbur!"

"But Hiro!"

"What do you want, Wilbur?" Hiro sighed frustratedly.