Chapter 66

"Oh, that slime ball!" Lucinda growled.

"Of course Snotlout would hire someone to hex their movie. Does this mean we won?" Lily asked.

"Yeah I guess, but it's been so long, is it still relevant?" Indigo said.

Lucinda scratched her head with her wand. "We have proof right? I think it's still relevant."

Lily fiddled with her fingers as she asked Indigo, "how was the date, by the way?"

Indigo was about to give a snarky remark, but the she remembered what Wendell told her.

"It was...surprisingly nice," she smirked. "There might even be a second one."

Lily visibly flinched, and her face turned red. Lucinda noticed this.

"I don't think that'll be necessary Indigo. We have what we need. We can interrogate Snotlout tomorrow."

"Don't worry about it Luci. I bid you two goodnight."

◈▣◈

"Hey, I didn't get to talk to you earlier."

Cinderella took a seat next to Aurora.

Aurora sighed. "Sorry, I just felt really out of it today."

Cinderella stroked her friend's arm. "I'm sorry Rora. I really thought Philip was the perfect guy for you...but life throws surprises sometimes."

"Me too. I don't even know what happened. Everything is so blurry I've just been a mess for these past few days."

Cinderella nodded. "Okay Rora, here's what you're going to do. You're going to focus completely on your studies, and for the end of year test. Forget about Philip, do things that'll distract you. It'll make you feel better, I promise."

Aurora sniffed. "How are you so sure?"

"It's what I did when I was living with my stepmother. You know how horrible she was to me."

"Okay. I trust you Cindy."

◈▣◈

Elsa was in her room, trapped with her own thoughts. Everywhere was ice cold, and icicles hung from her ceiling. Frost covered the walls and windows and the floor was icy.

She sat on her bed, letting her small winter wonderland consume her. After this school year, Elsa had to go back. She graduates anyway. Then what happens with Jack?

There was a small knock at her door.

"Uh, who is it?" Elsa asked.

"Anna."

"Oh, come in then."

Anna opened the door and immediately slipped. She scrambled for the bed post.

"Elsa...what are you doing?"

"Nothing." Elsa waved her hand and the gust of wind closed the door.

"Is anything wrong?" Anna asked.

Elsa didn't answer, and turned away instead. Anna noticed a stack of papers on her side table and slid over.

Anna picked up the sheet. It was a perfect drawing of Jack. It had his smirk, the shine in his eyes, everything.

"Don't touch that!" Elsa yelled and snatched it from her hands.

Anna kept her mouth in a straight line. Elsa obviously cared for Jack, despite everything. Disneyland showed her that. And Anna knew exactly what she was going to do.