Chapter 42~ Disneyland II

"This is going to be so cool! I can feel it!" Pinocchio snapped a picture and grinned.

"No duh, it's Disneyland!" Arthur said.

Alice smiled. "I left your present in your dorm Robin. I hope you like it."

"I'm sure I will." Christopher smiled back.

Peter did a fake gag then quickly stopped when Alice glared at him. They all stood there, waiting patiently for one more person to arrive.

"Where is she? The rollercoaster always has another huge lineup by one o'clock, I'm not waiting for two hours because Wendy isn't here!" Arthur complained.

"Calm down Wart, she'll be here soon," Peter said.

"I'm here! So sorry I'm late! I was just packing things up since I'm going back to England for mid-break," Wendy huffed as she ran up to them, panting.

"Well good thing you're here now! It's twelve thirty! Okay guys, let's get into line." Arthur waved everyone over, and they walked towards the rollercoaster.

Alice stared at the machine, her heart pounding in her chest.

"I do not remember it being that high of a drop," she whispered.

"It does look dreadfully scary," Wendy agreed.

"I'm sure it's not as bad as people make it seem." Christopher laughed nervously as a trembling student walked by them.

"What are we waiting for? Let's line up!" Peter whooped and ran towards the queue.

Alice gulped. She saw Wendy turn pale next to her. She wanted to smile at her, or even laugh. But things were awkward now. She couldn't do that.

Arthur and Peter seemed to be overly excited, Pinocchio was fascinated by the rollercoaster, and Christopher hid his fear very well.

"Well, this is Christopher's birthday present. Do you want to do this Christopher?" Wendy smiled, hoping that Chris wouldn't put them through it.

Christopher Robin chuckled. "If Wart and Peter are this excited, I don't mind."

Wendy's face turned sour as they drew closer to the end of the line.

"Why do people scream when they go on?" Pinocchio asked.

"Screaming's the best part!" Arthur exclaimed.

Pinocchio nodded as if it all made sense, and became giddy with excitement.

It was finally their turn. Peter made Wendy go first, then sat next to her. Alice wanted to sit near Christopher Robin, but Wart had already climbed in the back of the coaster, and Chris and Pinocchio had gone in after. So Alice as stuck next to Peter.

Eh, it wasn't Wendy!

They strapped themselves in, then the engine slowly stirred up, coming back to life. They started to move very, very, slowly.

They moved in a straight line, no curves, no bumps. But Alice knew better. She could see the drop getting closer.

"This isn't so-"

Pinocchio stopped as the coaster suddenly titled to match the drop, and they fell.

They all screamed. Pinocchio and Arthur had their hands up in the air, enjoying every second of it. Christopher looked like he was trying to hold back puke, and Peter and Wendy clung to the bar.

Alice clamped her hands over her ears as everybody shrieked, including herself.

◈▣◈

"That. Was. AWESOME!" Peter yelled.

Arthur gave him a high five. "Totally agree."

Wendy shook her head, trying to recover. "Why don't we do something Christopher wants to do?"

Christopher gave a mock evil smirk. It made Alice's stomach lurch. She knew what he was going to do.

"Let's go to the teacups." He smiled.

"Ugh, I knew you were going to do that." Alice groaned.

"I don't drink tea," Pinocchio said.

"The teacups aren't filled with actually tea Pinocchio. But sometimes, they pour some on you." Peter grinned.

"They start off slow, then they get faster and faster until you THROW UP!" Arthur told him.

"Don't ask me why he wants to voluntarily throw up," Wendy said.

Alice gave a small laugh. "Boys are weird."

"So are girls," Christopher said.

◈▣◈

Jack and Elsa had found the frozen yogurt, and were now sitting on a Disney park bench, waiting for Anna and Kristoff.

"I never got to tell you congratulations," Jack said.

"Oh. Thanks. I mean, I guess you mean congratulations to the college, not me. I didn't do anything." Elsa laughed.

Jack smiled when he heard her laugh. He knew it was cliche, but it almost was like music to his ears.

Elsa noticed he was staring at her, and a small blush crept onto her cheeks.

"Uh...so did you end up funding the art program again?" She asked.

Jack beamed. "Yeah. And it's really cool too. Agnes, she really like to draw. Unicorns especially. But you can see the way her eyes light up while she's doing it."

The anger Elsa had felt from losing the film fest, the entire USB situation, every vengeful bone in her body, melted away when she heard Jack talk. He was really passionate about art.

Elsa had actually been working on a sketch that morning. She had folded up the paper and shoved it into her pocket. She could feel it in her jean pocket right now. She put her yogurt on her lap and pulled the paper out.

She opened it up, and showed Jack. It was a girl, but Elsa had divided her face. She made one half look pretty normal, and then the other half had clogs and wires and sparks flying out. She didn't know what she was doing. It was just a sketch.

◈▣◈

"Was that not the greatest ride ever?" Arthur yelled.

Wendy held her stomach and gagged. "It was sickening."

"I agree with Arthur, it was great!" Pinocchio laughed.

"Glad to know you enjoyed it, Pinocchio," Alice said.

Peter shrugged. "Screaming is the best part, right?

Wendy would've laughed if she wasn't trying to hold in her vomit, and so would Alice. The only person laughing was Arthur.

"Right?" He said.

Christopher Robin had ran straight to the waste basket, and threw up. He came back to the group, and flashed a smile.

Alice smirked. "Did you enjoy the ride?"

Christopher rolled his eyes. "Whatever Alice, you were sick too, why can't I be sick?"

"Cause it's your birthday."

"And it's your unbirthday. So what are we going to do about it?" Christopher smiled cheekily.

Alice rolled her eyes but smiled.

"Where to next, my friends?" Peter asked.

Arthur rubbed his stomach. "Food. I'm hungry. Aren't you guys?"

"If we eat, we cannot go on a rollercoaster ride okay? I'd like to keep my food inside of me," Wendy said.

Arthur grinned. "It's a deal."