Chapter 41~ Disneyland

Just realized that Snow White's Prince is named Florian. So...there you go. And because I don't want Snow White to be the same age as Violet, she's about 19. Second year of college.

Elsa smiled to herself as she lay in her bed, reading a book, the comforting glow of her lamp warming her up. She'd been so happy from Disney's win, that she'd even gone out to a celebratory dinner, and asked Jack if he wanted to go to Disneyland. She was surprised he said yes.

There was a soft knock at her door, and Elsa was sure she already knew who it was.

"Come in, Anna."

But instead of her sister, Violet Parr stood in her doorway, her black hair falling across her face.

"Uh...it's me," she mumbled.

"Oh." Elsa sat up and put her book on her bedside table. "You can come in. What do you need?"

Violet twisted her hair into huge knots and tugged nervously at them.

"Something's been happening. But I have to start from the beginning," she whispered.

Elsa nodded, gesturing for Violet to continue. Violet told her about Hiro's experiment, the warehouse, the weird crates, and the weird mess up in Violet's powers.

"We also found this green light thingy. We don't know what it does yet, but it's very hot."

"I've never actually encountered something that messes with my powers. Are you sure your Mom and Dad wouldn't know something about it?"

Violet sighed. "They probably will, but I'm worried that they'll be worried that I'm hanging out in old warehouses with power-tampering crates. At least, I think it was the crates."

"I don't know Violet. Maybe I could find something out, somehow, but for now I know nothing. I'll let you know if I find anything."

Violet smiled at her and left her room.

Elsa went back to her book, trying to concentrate, but her mind kept wandering to Jack, and their trip to Disneyland tomorrow.

◈▣◈

It was Saturday morning, and Alice wanted to catch breakfast before taking the bus to go to Disneyland.

Isabel and Eilonwy were already sitting at a table, eating their breakfast.

"Wow, you're never ready this early on a Saturday." Isabel smirked.

"Must be a special day, right?" Eilonwy said.

"It's Christopher Robin's birthday." Alice shrugged.

"I thought that was yesterday?" Taran said as he dropped his tray on their table and sat down next to Eilonwy.

"No, but it is his birthday weekend. That's why we're going to Disneyland in honour of it, today," Alice said.

"Just you and Christopher?" Isabel asked, a smile tugging at her lips.

"No. Peter is coming, and so are Pinocchio and Arthur. Wendy is also coming."

"Wendy?" Taran said through a forkful of eggs.

"Yeah." Alice sighed.

"It won't be that awkward. Make small talk. Small talk always works right?" Isabel said.