Chapter 33

If the prince doesn't have a name, like Snow White or Cinderella's prince, I'll make up a name.
SW Prince - Charles
Cinderella's prince - Vance
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
It was Tuesday morning and Cinderella had insisted that Belle and Aurora should follow her to the coffee shop off campus before lessons started.

Now they were all walking back with coffee in their hands, making small talk.

"So Belle, what's up with you helping Adam read books?" Cinderella asked.

"I'm not helping him. I'm choosing the books and reading them with him. Adam is totally capable of reading himself." Belle said.

"Aw, I ship it." Aurora smiled.

"What? No! He's nice but, I'm not really one for-"

"His type, right Belle?" Cinderella rolled her eyes.

"Well...yes. But that doesn't make me a bad person!"

"I didn't say that."

"So...he's on the football team? Do you want to go to his practice?" Aurora asked.

"Where Gaston is? No thanks!" Belle scoffed.

"Well, Vance is there, so I want to go support him." Cinderella said.

Vance was Cinderella's boyfriend. He was a nice guy, and was obviously a caring boyfriend from the way Cinderella talked about him.

Sometimes Belle wished she had somebody to love her like that, but she was happy where she was.

◈▣◈

"Okay so this is a mock tournament. All the competing schools go to one arena and practice." Kristoff told Anna.

Even if the film was over, they still kept on talking, and Kristoff was a lot of fun.

"How big is the arena?" Anna asked.

"I don't know. But enough to fit four colleges."

"When do we leave?" Elsa walked up to them.

She was wearing her Walt Disney College T-shirt and a pair of jeans. She held a flag that read, 'Go Disney' and wore a Walt Disney College cap. She had also printed the school logo on her cheek. It was the castle logo.

"Third period is when we start taking buses." Kristoff said.

"Okay, so we have to get through three classes. I'll see all of you later." Anna smiled.

◈▣◈

"Sofia!" Lucinda whispered in class.

"What is it Lucinda? I'm trying to take notes!" Sofia snapped.

"You know how DreamWorks Academy won film fest? Indigo, Lily, and I think they cheated."

Sofia stopped writing. "What?"

"We think they hexed it."

"Are there even witches in the Academy?" Sofia asked.

"Maybe they paid someone." Lucinda suggested.

"But what motive do they have?"

"And that's when I go to Cinderella."

◈▣◈