Portgas D. Ace x Reader

Від AAAA0004

Y/n is a 16 years old girl with a smile that almost never leaves her face. One day, she and her dad moved to... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 28

480 19 6
Від AAAA0004

Y/n's POV

"Hiya y/n!" Luffy said while holding a bag of chips and eating it.

"Hi!" I said. He then gave me a chocolate bar.

"I stole this from the market nearby, but just don't tell Ace and sabo or else they'll get mad at me." I was surprised that he brought me a chocolate bar instead of just eating it.

"Thanks. But why did you give it to me?" I asked him. That wasn't luffy that I know.

"Well, you're zoning a lot these days, so I decided to bring you this so you feel better" luffy said. Awww he's such an amazing brother.

"Awww thank you so much! Actually, it's just that I'm thinking of making a birthday party for Ace, what do you think?" Luffy's eyes lit up right after I said party.

"YESSSSS!!" He shouted, but then stood still for a second.

" when is the party?!!" Luffy asked.

"Today" he was excited and started talking about how much cake he's gonna eat.

Timeskip

"I want this cake!" Luffy said/shouted.

"No this one will taste much better!" sabo said sternly.

"How do you even know?! You haven't even tried it!" Those two have Been arguing for so long that everyone started looking at us. Some rolled their eyes because of how loud those two were.

After it seemed like forever, we chose luffy's. The house was decorated and everything, but the only thing that was left is to bring ace. He's been outside for some time alone. I then realized that and tried to call him. He said that he's at a restaurant eating, and gave me its name.

When I got there, I saw him sleeping on his food. Honestly, that was the biggest plate I've ever seen. I started to laugh at people's reactions, because some were asking if they should bring the ambulance or not.

"No you don't have to. He's just asleep." Everyone shot me a glare, thinking that I'm joking.

"Kid, this is not a joke, he's been like this for like an hou- wait did he just get up?!" I was dying of laughter. He always scares us like that. I wouldn't even know if he actually died or not. He looked like he's in another dimension as usual, then started looking around for like a couple of seconds, and right after he found a napkin, he wiped off his face with it. In about a minute, he finished the plate. Everyone's eyes widened even more.

"He's not dead. He has narcolepsy." Everyone nodded their heads understandingly.

"Can I have more please?" Ace asked.

'How can anyone convince me that him and luffy aren't related?!' I thought to myself. Then, I went and sat in front of him.

"Hi!" I said. He stopped eating and looked at me.

"Hi y/n!" I was confused why he was eating alone in a restaurant.

"First, happy birthday, and second, why are you alone?" I asked. He sighed

"Thanks and It's nothing. I just wanted to be here on my own for some time." He said.

"C'mon, what's wrong? This isn't like you hanging out on your own and on your birthday"He looked down for a moment.

" I'm just here trying to clear my mind. You know everything that is happening is just so messed up! " I  chuckled at his comment.

"It's alright. Why don't we do something special since it's your birthday?" He looked confused

"What can we do? It's snowing. Wait, why don't we go to the arcade, I mean if you'd like to" he said. Who doesn't like arcades?

"Of course not. Today you should choose what to do, and I like going there so let's go!" We then payed the bill and left. Good thing that I came at the right time because Ace was gonna eat his third meal.

We played for some time and I was able to win a penguin plushie even though Ace tried a lot, but couldn't get any. On his last round, he dropped on the floor again. For a second I thought that someone shot him or something. But why is he sleeping so much lately?

When he woke up, he saw the plushie my hand and then moved away, saying that it's the demon he once saw under his bed. I was dying of laughter while he looked terrified. Then he came back to his senses and stared at me for a minute, wondering why I was laughing. He laughed too after I told him.

On the way back home, we passed apartment buildings. I stared at the road for some time and suddenly, a picture of mom popped up in my mind. I shook my head and tried to stay positive.

"This is where I used to live, and walk in this street every time I went to school, hung out with friends and did my morning jogging every weekend or holiday. Not gonna lie, I miss it so much." He stared at the place in an admiring way.

"It's a nice place." He said. I smiled and started walking. He followed me.

"Thanks" i said. We walked to the garden at the back of the buildings and stood there, admiring the view. Ace was staring at me so I looked at him. His cheeks had a shade of red on them.

"Y/n, since it's only me and you, there's something I want to tell you, no I-I have to" what is wrong? And why is ace stuttering?

"Go ahead." I said. He took a deep breath.

"I've liked you ever since we met, and I wanted to tell you for so long but was afraid that you'll just ignore me and leave me because at that time, I didn't really know what kind of person you are." My eyes widened. It's just like he's read my mind! I wanted to confess to him first tho!

He waited for an answer but I was just trying to convince myself like the other day that this is not a dream. But dreaming about this twice surely is something. Maybe it's not a dream?

"I get it, sorry that-" I cut him off by kissing him. It was his turn to widen his eyes and immediately kissed back. I then parted for air. My heart pounded in my chest. He looked at me in my eyes while it felt like my heart was gonna jump out of my chest.

"So I'll take that as a yes?" He said more like a question.

"Yeah." I said, smiling but blushing at the same time. He grinned like an idiot.

"Alright and would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked, and his face turned red too.

"Of course!" He then sighed in relief.

"Dang, I thought sabo was joking when he said that you like me" my eyes widened. So it's sabo's idea all along?!! Suddenly, my conversation with him played in my head. Did he tell him?

"What did sabo tell you?" I asked. He started thinking.

"Umm, he said that you heard us when we were talking about you and that you told him that you like me, but I thought that he's messing with me." Damn you sabo! I tell you something and you immediately tell him!

"Oh okay." He was still looking like an idiot but then held my hand.

"C'mon, let's go home and eat before luffy and sabo eat everything." My eyes widened, realizing that if I didn't go back at that moment, imma starve the whole day. So I and started running back while ace tried to keep up me but then started running, his hand still holding mine.

Timeskip

"We're back" Ace and I said at the same time. The lights at home were turned off.

He switched them on and then everyone screamed happy birthday. He was surprised but you can tell that he's very happy.

"Y'all did that..... for me?" He asked giving us a warm smile. I playfully punched him on his arm.

"Of course dummy. Who else's birthday is today?" His smile grew.

"Thanks" we then started laughing at how polite he suddenly became and then ate the cake and Ace was thanking us the whole time, saying that we didn't have to. Then, sabo took ace aside and talked to him. His jaw hung open for a minute but then started teasing Ace while he blushed. Seeing ace blushing is not something you see everyday so it was funny fo see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooo everybody!!

I'm really really really sorry for the late update, but stuff happened and I wasn't able to update this chapter. Imma try to this weekend but anyways, hope that you liked the chapter and happy new year!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

39.7K 1.4K 79
Sabo knew that out there on the Grand line, there was Dangerous women, women such as Boa Hancock, Big Mom, Nico Robin & many others. Then on the day...
107K 2.4K 43
- Be mine! - I'm already yours What if a lonely girl whose life has been really tough for years and learnt not to trust people have some random pirat...
98.5K 4.1K 27
{Modern AU} First time doing a x reader story. You have been uprooted from your home in Sabaody by your Uncle. Due to complications at your school a...
133K 5.2K 61
(Y/n) Beckmann was always homeschooled by her big brother, but for her final year of high school she decides to change that. Striking out to Grand Li...