[END] Toshinori Yagi × Reader: Two Roads

Start from the beginning

"Here..."

Toshinori took the ice cube and sucked on it, the cold making his teeth hurt, but every other part of his mouth was happy for some hydration. "I am going to start now...I am going to numb the area which will be the most painful and after that it will only be a few pokes."

You slid your hand into Toshinori's and squeezed it. "I'm right here Toshi..."

Recovery girl then inserted a needle into one of his shoudlers. "FU-u..ck!" Toshinori hissed, sqeezing your hand and she quickly pulled the needle out. "Three more to go." She informed, prepping the next one as you stroked his hair, watching as his muscles flexed once she inserted the other needle.

"Half way done..." She reminded.

"(Y/n)...." Toshinori mewled, your heart aching for the pain he must be in. "I'm right here Toshi...I'm not going anywhere." Your heart fluttered, for some reason, in this moment you felt such a strong connection to Toshinori. Like your hearts were one and the same.

You moved a floppy yellow bang out of his face, tucking it back as you placed a sweet kiss on his forehead while the third needle went in. There was no pain from that needle, the thought of your lips against his skin made his mind draw a blank as he wondered if it was just his imagination.

"This one might hurt the most, it is going in the most burned area." Toshinori gripped your hand squeezing his eyes shut as he readied himself.

"One...two..." Recovery girl put the needle in before she reached three as Toshis whole body convulsed in pain. "SHIT!" He screamed, trying to focus on your soft assurances and touches to his hair and face.

"All done, the pain should subside in a few moments, while I wait. (Y/n) let me look at your arm."

Toshinori kept his eyes closed, the pain ceasing made him realize just how tired he was. Slowly closing his eyes, Toshinori fell asleep with your hand in his.

_____________________

Toshinoris blue eyes peeled open, it was bright, the white walls on the room made it even worse as he tried to take in his surroundings. Shifitng, he realized he was on his back, yet there was no pain...recovery girl is magic.

Speaking of, she wasn't anywhere in the room, but as he looked around, he saw your face, asleep on the side of his bed as you sat in a chair. Your arm was fully healed and you were snoring as you had your hand gently resting atop his.

Toshinori felt his heart pound. How long had he been asleep? He was hooked up to an IV so that meant it had to have been a while.

"You're awake." Recovery girl stated softly as she walked into the room. "How long was I out?"

"Three days."

His eyes widened, a whole three days!? How did he sleep for three days?

"Don't worry, after you normally fell asleep I used my quirk to help you heal faster, guess your body decided the best way for you was through rest."

Toshinori looked back down at you, "She has been here everyday after school." She added. Toshinori couldn't help but smile, you looked so beautiful, even if you were drooling a bit, the thought of you staying by his side made him unexplainably happy.

There was a bleep of a walky-talky as Recovery girl sighed. "I'll get you ready to go when I get back. First year got melded into a tree." Toshinori chuckled and watched her leave as you shifted in your spot.

Your eyes trailed up to the suprise of pure blue eyes that were wide awake. You instantly sat up, alarming Toshinori at your sudden movement. "YOU'RE AWAKE!" You cheered, sitting on the side of the bed and wrapping him in a big hug.