Tomura Shigaraki x Reader: Revival

We're in it now boys! I have the story all planned out into 6 separate chapters (7 if you guys really like it and want a kind of wrap up chapter once it's all done).

I am writing this to the best of my knowledge...that being said, NO, not everything is going to accurately reflect the Manga/Anime. I feel like I have to put that there because people are gonna get heated if I get stuff wrong, but with the inclusion of the reader some stuff has to change.

That being said, you have a quirk in this called Revival...it gets explained later, so I'm not going to bother with it here....so have fun!!! Woo!

*LEMON*

(Also there is a brief, I'm talking one sentence, mention of suicide so a small warning)

_______________________________________

Chapter 1- Shie Hassaikai Arc

'(Y/n), if you are receiving this letter, it means I predicted my fate correctly and have been defeated by All Might. Now more than ever it is critical for you to complete your part to this legacy and aid the League to success.

I have no doubt that at this point in time they are struggling with their reputation and losing a grip on our goal. I am entrusting you to guide them to strength and lead Tomura to find his true strength as my successor. Go, help them survive....I will no doubt see you again soon.   - All for One'

You folded the letter back neatly in your hands before bringing it to the candle beside you and watching it burn. As the paper turned to small flicks of ash and the flames reached your fingertips, you let it flutter to the floor before standing and grabbing your duffle bag.

You exited the dark room, pressing a button before dropping it on the floor as the large and abandoned building exploded behind you. You didn't even flinch as homeless people came out of their shacks and hiding places to see what had caused so much commotion.

Ducking back in an alley right as the heroes arrived, you used the cover of the crowd to help you slip by undetected before making it to a busier part of town.

Rain pattered on the ground in a light drizzle as drunk people stumbled out of bars and music thumped from the thin clubs walls. Walking down the busy streets, you weaved in and out of alleyways and eventually made it to the abandoned industrial area.

You looked over to the large warehouse, a small sigh leaving you at the heroes incompetence for refusing to check these perfect hideout spots. None the less you walked up to the small side door, leaving three firm knocks before standing there and waiting.

There was silence until you heard a bickering behind the door, your eyes rolling before your spoke. "I can hear ya, you know." After your statement the voices silenced, the rusty door squealing open as you were face to face with Twice and Toga who skeptically looked at you.

"Who the hell are you?" Twice said, looking you up and down as you stood in your jeans, sweater, gloves, and converse, seeming oddly...clean, for someone on this side of town. "I need to speak with Shigaraki."

"He isn't here." Toga quickly said, your head slightly tilting in a nonchalant manner as you looked her up and down. "You're a terrible liar...anyway, if you'll excuse me-" You took a step forward only to have Toga quickly point a knife to your throat.

"You think you can just waltz on in here?!"

"...yes?" You hummed, seeing the visible confusion between both members as they glanced to each other. You sighed and pushed away Togas arm, looking between them both. "Look. If I wanted to kill you, you both would already be dead. If my intentions are bad, you would already know...I'm sent here on business."