Hizashi Yamada × Reader: Part-Time

This one is wild. Two lemons, but of course actual plot, you're welcome). There are also some kinks (i.e a few daddy scenes, ties, and blindfolds)....

Quick note. I am not shaming prostitues or anything of the sort. I understand it is what some people have to do for a living and I am not trashing on them. The characters are fictional and don't represent my views at all :)

With that being said....

*LEMON*

"Zashi!!~" You called, feeling his length slide in and out of you as your moans increased. Hizashi thrusted his hips into you, grabbing your ankles and lifting them into the air. "That's not my name~" He growled, hitting deeper inside you as your fingers scratched at the soft silk sheets.

He slowed his pace, green eyes peering at you through messy golden hair. You whined uncomfortably, the feeling of release dying down with every second.

"What's my name?" He questioned, a sly grin coating his face as his eyes hazed over your sweaty body, feeling you convulse around him. "...daddy."

Even though he was wearing a condom, he could still feel your every needy twitch as you looked at him. With a smug smile, his pace came to a hault. "Good. What do you want daddy to do to your pretty little
body?~"

You whimpered, Hizashi pressing  your legs forward and leaning into you, causing a yelp to escape your lips. His length was fully inside you again, you could feel him twitch. Hizashi wanted you just as bad as you wanted him.

"I want you to fuck me harder daddy!" You screamed. He pulled out of you and flipped on onto your stomach, lining himself back up at your entrance. He could feel your juices running down your legs, the thought of how aroused you were making it even harder to hold back.

"Whats the magic word baby?" Hizashi ran one of his hands down your back, the other squeezing your hip. Your body was on fire, legs trembling as you felt his fingers twist in your hair.

"Please daddy~"

In am instant, he yanked your head back your hair and slammed himself into you. His pace was unruly, his mind in a dazed chaos as he listened to your pleasure filled cries and pants.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! More daddy!~ Please more!!!"

Your wet cavern clenched around him, his length rubbing that perfect spot everytime he moved. "Shhhiit listener.....you feel so g-good!" The blond groaned, removing the hand from your hair and running it below you to circle your clit.

"O-Oh god!~" The stimulation made your stomach twist, your pussy clenching around him as he rubbed the bud. "If you keep squeezing me like that listener I'm gonna-..." Hizashi bit his tounge, looking down at you and watching as you drooled onto the pillow, eyes shut in ecstasy as you felt him pound you into the sheets.

Feeling his member grow, you knew he was close, your eyes opening to make contact as he peered down at you. "Daddy...I'm s-so close!" Taking your wrists, he pulled your back against him, both of you on your knees against one another as he held you to him.

One hand lowered to rub your clit once again as the other came up to your neck and squeezed. Sucking in air through your nose as the wind was knocked from your lungs, Hizashi pressed kisses against your shoulders as your release swelled.

"Zas-...Daddy! Please let me cum!~" You gasped out, your own hands scratching at the skin of his arms as he rolled himself into you. "Cum for me baby...let me hear you.~" Hizashi panted, shutting his eyes as he felt himself close to breaking. But he was determined to see you reach your breaking point first.