It is okay...

Hello everyone. I know it seems like I died, becasue I promised I would have stories up but some teachers have been a pain in my butt.

But that isn't what I wanted to talk about.

I wanted to adress something that I have been seeing more and more on my stories and across social media in general...

Your family.

I know that not all of us have a great relationship woth our family and I'm not @ing anyone but I wanted all of you to know that it's okay.

It's okay not to have a perfect home and a family like you see on tv where everything is sunshine and rainbows. I know, I came from a house of divorced parents and a mom who kept remarrying again and again. My dad only married once, but to this day I cannot say I truley love him.

My mom is like my best friend. She always has been and I know a lot of kids don't get the luxury of that. But no matter what has happened, if a parent has left, if they are divorced, unhappy, or whatever it may be, just know that it isn't your fault.

You were not the reason they left or separated or are just angry all the time. That is on them. You are not alone, and I know that is really cliche but it is true. We may not have the same exact experiences, but no one does.

We all have different lives, our stories may sound the same but we are all different.

And also...your personal facts are NEVER stupid. Don't let anyone tell you to be quiet or to stop talking about it. This shit sucks ass and some kids won't get it but some will. Your story matters, your facts and life matter so that way you can grow up and be everything you never wanted to be.

Prove them wrong.

You are amazing. You are beautiful. You are priceless. You are you.

Don't let anyone rob you of your identity or self worth based on your familys actions.

If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to message me.

I love you all.<3