Eijiro Kirishima × Reader: Video Games

You and Eijiro had been dating for two months. It was great, he treated you with respect. Anyone who didn't treat you right was considered unmanly, and pronounced dead later that day.

The one thing that bothered Eijiro, was that he had never seen you mad.

People could treat you with utter disrespect and you would stand there and smile just saying that 'it is their opnion' and everything along those lines. No matter how many times people would actually try and get you mad, you never did.

Eijiro was only bothered that you didn't stand up for yourself a bit more, and just figured you could never get mad. So everyone gave up on it. They had tried everything and nothing seemed to work.

That didn't stop Eijiro.

You walked into your class with a smile on your face going up behind your boyfriend and hugging him. "Gotcha!" You shouted giggling. "(Y/n), I missed you." He stood up and hugged you properly, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck.

You hugged him and rubbed his back. "It was the weekend Eijiro....two days." He pulled away crossing his arms. A smirk tugged on the corner of his mouth. "Are you saying you didn't miss me?" He jokingly asked making you both laugh.

You playfully shoved the red head as Aizawa walked into the room, sending everyone rushing to their seats. Your seat was diagonally infront of Eijiro's making it very easy for him to get distracted. You were stunning to a lot of guys, but for some reason you fell for him.

Class seemed to go by faster the more he watched you, until Aizawa announced it was study time. People formed their usual groups and before Eijiro even moved, Izuku appeared at your side. Eijiro's brows furrowed as he watched the shy boy approach you.

"H-hey (Y/n), I was wondering if you could help me study. Y-you have the second highest mark in the class and Kacchan won't let me near him so I....." You put your finger up to shush Izuku. "Of course I can help you!" You smiled and Eijiro growled.

You turned to look at your red-headed boyfriend, who was unknowingly glaring at the piece of broccoli standing beside you. You rolled your eyes and laughed. "Can we go work with Eiji, Izuku?" You asked knowing Eijiro was blushing at that nickname.

Izuku agreed and you walked over to Eijiro with green boy behind you. You walked behind Eijiro and whipered into his ear: "Being jealous isn't very manly Eiji~". Eijiro shot up in his seat and turned as red as his hair, scrambling to find words to defend his honor.

You snikered and sat down beside him while Izuku sat across from the two of you. You were faking turns helping both boys on different subjects. When your attention shifted to Izuku, Eijiro eyed him and shifted his arm so it was around the back of your chair.

Izuku tugged on his collar, feeling the intese warning radiating off of Eijiro.

Finally the lunch bell rang making you slam you book close and groan. "Uughhh, thank god. I'm starving!" You stood up as Izuku quickly ran to Tenya and Ochaco. Eijiro grabbed your hand and walked with you out of the class making you laugh.

"Eiji, I told you that jealousy doesn't suit you!" You pouted trying not to smile as he was interrupted by the hedgehog in all his glory.

"Kirishima. Are you going to be online tonight? Apparently the rest of these losers will be." He mummbled. " Maybe, (Y/n) is coming over so we will see." You looked at Eijiro quizzically. "I'm coming over?" "Yes." He answered quickly.

"Alright then."

"Tch. I don't see why you're so interested in her Kirishima, she's weird." The fluff ball said. "Aww, thanks for the complement feather face!" You chimed.