•Part 6•

I had writers block for like 2 hours

But i'm back :)

Now I present

Hogsmeade

________________________________________________________________________________

After yesterdays events with Potter, I was different. More happy and energetic. The only thing on my mind right now was our date and well... Him. Today I had herbology with Micheal. We partnered up for this big plant project. I'm not sure what it's about I wasn't listening. I was interrupted from my thought by Neville Longbottom. He was a really sweet guy. But he was too sweet for my taste. "Hey maddison" he said with a smile. "Oh hey neville" .

Silence.

"So did you need something" I asked in a nice tone.

"Hm? Oh yeah.." "I actually heard you were going to study with luna later today" He said nervously.

"Oh yeah I am.. Why?"

"I was wondering if you could ask her something for me?"

"Sure what is it??"

"If she wanted to go to hogsmeade.." He said shyly

"Definitely, yeah" I replied with a smile. Neville and Luna would look so cute together. They're both so alike. And I feel like she'd be good for him. I know neville's had it hard. Especially considering what happened with is parents. It was horrible to hear about. I was horrified to hear that she escaped azkaban. Neville soon after walked away leaving me and micheal alone together. I haven't really talked to much since the whole detention incident. I knew he would be upset about my hand. But he's my bestfriend so I have to talk to him eventually.

"Hey mads, I have a question" Micheal said. I slowly turned my head around with a look as if I was caught doing something as a child. "Yeah?" I responded. "Are you ignoring me?" He said with a concerned look.

"No...No i'm not." "It's jus- just that you'd get mad if I told you so i just decided to not say anything." I said. "What happened?" "Is it about your hand?" He said smirking. I looked up at him with wide eyes. How did he know? 

"What?" "Did you really think Nat wouldn't tell me".  Of course. Natalia told him. I sighed "Sorry i didn't tell you mikey, It's just you'd get mad and want to do something about it and there's honestly nothing we can do.". He just kept staring me like I was a puppy.

"Did you just call me mikey?" He beamed acting like a child getting their favorite toy. I forgot I never really called him mikey. I never really had the urge to. I loved his name. I didn't feel like changing it. "Wow Maddison Thornhill finally called me by my nickname. Took you long enough" He said laughing. "Oh shut up" I said with a giggle.

After herbology, I still had two hours till I had my date with harry. So I decided to go study with Luna.

"Hey luna" I said. She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes. "Hey Maddy". I think that's the first time anyone has ever called me maddy. I loved it. "So what're we studying?" I asked. "Um let's do potions first since it's the hardest and then DADA since this year it's hard also" she said with a smile. We studied for an hour while talking about her charms and the creatures in the forest.

I got up to leave because I still had to get ready for my date with harry. Just as I was about to leave, I remembered what Neville wanted me to tell Luna. So I turned around. "Did you forget something?" she said with a warm smile. "Actually yes" I responded. "Neville wanted me to ask you if you would go to hogsmeade with him?" I said with a hopeful look. "Yes! Tell him I would love to" She said with a smile. "Even better actually, I'll tell him myself" and with that she skipped out of the library.

____

"Merlin..I can't believe you're dating harry" said nat with her mouth slightly twisted to the side.

"Nat i'm not dating him. It's just one date"I said laughing.

For my date I wore a cute skirt with ripped fishnets and a cute edgy crop top with my favorite platform boots. I couldn't decide what to do with my hair so I just left it down. I did my makeup and applied my lip gloss. Suddenly I heard a knock on our door. "It's open!" said nat. And then Micheal walked in and stared at me with wide eyes full of lust and desire. "Wow mads you look.. Beautiful" He said. We just stared into each others eyes.

"Yeah she's getting ready for her date with harry" said Natalia. Of course ruining the moment. Micheal's snapped to her and then immediately snapped back to me. "You're going on a date with Potter?" He said with anger in his eyes. "Yes Micheal I am. He asked me out yesterday and I said yes." He just stared at me for a while before saying "Okay fine, go ahead" as if he was giving me permission. "I wasn't asking for your permission" I spat. "Well I gave it anyways" he said smirking. I stuck up my middle finger and did a sarcastic smile and left for my date.

____

I met up with harry outside the castle so we could go to hogsmeade. I heard someone following so I snapped my head and saw him. Harry. Looking cuter than usual. His hair was messy and it made him 10x more attractive. I smiled at him and he returned it.

On our way to hogsmeade we were talking about class and friends. He told me more about voldemort but little did he know all that talk about voldemort made me even more scared for my future. We finally reached the three broomsticks. Harry ordered two butter beers.

"So mads I have a question to ask"

"Hm?"

"If we made a group to fight against voldemort would you join?"

That one question made my head snap up to look at him. I knew I had a worried expression but I just couldn't help it. I was hesitant but I said "Yes, of course!" but I feel like I might regret it soon. Harry sent me a smile and then went into details about what they were trying to do.

After we left hogsmeade, we went to my dorm. Natalia wasn't gonna be back for a few hours because she had to head home for her little sisters birthday. Me and harry just sat in silence until he broke it by saying "Is it moving too fast if I kiss you?" I don't know why he asked if he's kissed me before

"N-no definitely not" I stuttered. Merlin I hate when I show i'm nervous

Without hesitation he smashed his lips into mine. The kiss was passionate and hungry. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. He won. One hand rested on my neck and his other hand slowly went to my area and when he touched my clothed clit, I let a soft moan into his mouth. This made him smirk. Suddenly he pulled away. Of coursed he was smirking. I had a confused but sad look on my face.

"I don't think you want to play darling" He said.

"But I do want to play" I whined

"Then let's play" He said with a mischievous face.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ouuu!! Yes smut is coming in the next chapter;)

it is currently 2:17 am on christmas eve and i JUST finished this chapter. Already working on the next one right now:)

Don't forget to vote and leave comments!