•Part 22•

Here you go angels, I have been so busy with school I haven't had time to update any of my books:)

Mistakes happen.
_________________

As soon as my lips touched his, I felt as if I betrayed Harry. It felt wrong, It is wrong. But I couldn't get myself to pull away.

He entangled his fingers in my hair. "Ron," I mumbled against his lips. Not once did he ever pull away. "This is wrong." I whispered.

He finally pulled away, his eyes widened. "Mad, I-I I'm so sorry." He pressed his forehead against mine.

I smiled and grabbed his hand. "I'll so sleep in the living room." I grabbed my bag and quietly left the room.

Did that really happen? I actually kissed Ronald fucking Weasley. What was I going to tell Harry? Was I even going to tell Harry?

I watched as my hand trembled, not with anxiety. I just felt alive. Reckless, just by kissing someone else.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder I grabbed my wand and turned around holding it to their neck. "M-Maddy it's just me." Harry said swallowing thickly looking down at my wand.

I slowly lowered it, letting him know I'm still very very mad. I put my wand in my waist band and didn't say a word to him.

I heard him talking but I was more focused on the death eaters behind him. "Maddison i'm sorry." He grabbed my hand.

My eyes focused on them. Bellatrix rose a finger to her lips indicating for me to stay quiet. "D-Deatheaters." I whispered to him.

His eyes widened as I saw his breathing get faster. "Get ron." He whispered. I nodded and ran upstairs to find him.

"Ron!" I screamed. He was in the room, I opened the door quickly. "Ron we have to leave c'mon." I said putting his stuff in my bag with my shaky hands.

He looked at me scared. "What happened?" He asked finally helping me. I looked up at him with teary eyes.

I didn't say word, I just grabbed his hand and brought him downstairs. I saw harry fighting them off.

Where the fuck was Hermione?

I grabbed my wand and stood in front of him. "Maddy dear, move away from the boy and step over here." Bellatrix said, her eyes crazier than ever.

I shook my head, "No." I whispered as I felt a tear run down my cheek. She looked at me in disappointment.

I felt harry grab my hand as we apparated. "You ungrateful little girl! After everything i've done!" I heard her faint fully scream.

We appeared in front of a tent. "C'mon." Harry whispered. I walked in and saw Hermione tuning the radio.

"Maddison." She sighed in relief as she gave me a hug. I wasn't sure if I forgave them. They trusted a stranger over me.

I gave her an awkward smile and looked at them before going outside. It was freezing, and I missed my best friends.

I felt someone wrap a blanket around me. "I'm sorry." I looked up and saw Harry trying to form the best apologetic smile.

"It's whatever." I crossed my arms and just stared into the forest. He kissed my cheek and went back inside.

I looked back and saw Ron cozying up next to Hermione. Maybe the kiss should be forgotten about, it was a major mistake.

I don't even like ron, and surely he isn't mine.

I look down onto the floor and found a necklace. I furrowed my eyebrows and kneeled down to pick it up.

I gasped as I realized it was Lia's. I gave her to her as a Present for her birthday. I hovered my hand over the spot, it was warm.

"Mads!" I jumped and turned around. "C'mon it's time to eat." I nodded and got off the ground.

They were laughing and passing the food around. I stayed silent taking tiny picks at my food. "Oh!" Hermione stood up and grabbed a box.

"Harry found a horcrux." She smiled and placed the box on the table. Ron stuffed a spoonful of  soup in his mouth.

He tried reaching for it but hermione slapped his hand away. Glaring at him and then on his hands, because they were dirty.

"What is it?" I asked breaking the silence. She opened the box and pulled out a necklace. "Why do you keep it in a box? Wouldn't it be easier for them to steal it?"

She looked and me as if I said something unbelievable. Harry grabbed it from her hands. "Here i'll take it." He was about to put it on before ron grabbed it.

"I'll make the sacrifice." He said as he put it on. Hermione tucked it in his shirt, glancing at me before hiding the necklace completely.

"Just in case someone's tempted." She awkwardly smiled and went back to her food. I stood up and went outside again. Its not like I could've gone anywhere else.

I heard Harry and them yelling.

I felt like I didn't belong. I had to wear a long sleeve because when they look at me I already know they see a dark mark.

If I could rip it off my skin I would. I left my friends, my family, my home. I left them so I could feel odd in front of my boyfriend and his friends.

Being Voldemort's little follower isn't the life for me, but maybe it's the one I have to take. I pushed my hand out, it felt weird.

I pulled it back in. I went to grab my wand but it wasn't there. I frantically patted my waist band, then checked my boots.

Nothing.

At the Malfoy manor;

"You brought me a wand?!" Voldemort yelled as he angrily slammed the table. Bellatrix pushed through the death eaters that were shaking of fear.

Voldemort looked at her for an answer. "Not just any wand my lord. Her wand. Dumb little girl dropped it while she apparated." She said making him smirk.

Their voices faded as they walked away. "Mike, that's maddy's wand." Lia said concerned.

"What are we going to do Lia? We don't know where she is!" He said making lia smile.

She looked around the corner at bellatrix. "If we get that wand, we can find her." She said looking at her friend.

"I'm in." He smiled shaking her hand.

There was a random clatter behind them.

"I'm going too."