•Part 20•

I'm going to publish the next few chapters when i'm done with work, but for now enjoy this! :))

Quick reminder that I am making my own plot but some parts are in the series! :)

*Mature content

It's all coming back.
____________________

"I don't know you!" I said angrily. When I looked behind me everyone had seemed to be gone. He grabbed my hand, I tried to pull away but I couldn't.

"It's me, Harry," He whispered. "I know you Maddison. You love me, and I love you." He said making my eyes slowly widen.

My eyes slowly rolled back, I was taken back. To when I first met Harry. I remembered it. I remember everything.

I opened my eyes and saw everyone again. Removing my hand from his, Coughing to catch my breath. "H-harry?" I whispered.

"No!" I heard bellatrix yell. "Get them you fools!" She pointed to Harry again. They tried grabbing him but he disapparated.

"I'll be back for you!" He shouted before leaving.

"No!" I yelled trying to grab him but Natalia held me back. I pushed her off me and stepped away from them.

"You guys knew?" I said as my voice shook, tears forming. They all looked each other. Natalia tried grabbing my hand but I pulled away.

"You knew, didn't you?" I gasped slightly.

Their expressions told me everything. "Oh my god," I placed my hands on both sides on my head. "Oh my god!" I repeated louder.

"M-my parents, My mum! Where are my parents?" I pointed my wand towards bellatrix. She gave me a dark smile.

"I'm right here." She smirked evilly.

"You're not my mother! Where is she?" I yelled louder. Natalia and Micheal just stared at me. "Don't you ever come near me." I glared at them and then at Draco.

Grabbing my wand and storming upstairs. I walked into my room and slammed the door shut. Pacing around my room. I rushed towards the window trying to see if I could leave from there.

But the bars made it very difficult.

I gripped my wand and thought of a place. "Come on, Come on." I whispered to myself, gripping my wand harder.

Didn't work. I cursed to myself. I heard the door handle move back and forth. "Colloportus." I mumbled watching the lock flip.

"Maddison let us in!" Natalia said knocking on the door. I ignored her and packed my stuff. "Maddison come on! It was to protect you!" She yelled trying to twist the door knob again.

I finally packed my things. I stood in the middle of the room. "Alohomora." I whispered making the door suddenly unlock.

She pushed through, her eyes watery. "Maddison please." Micheal whispered trying to grab my hand. I pulled away and stepped back.

"Don't you ever come near me, if you step close to me I swear you'll regret it." I had no emotion on my face. But I was angry.

"Maddison!" I heard Lia scream as I finally Apparated.

I gasped catching my breath. I furrowed my brows in confusion as I realized I was in the burrow. "Hello?" I yelled.

I heard scuffles behind the couches.

I tilted my head. I grabbed the lantern next to me, considering it was super dark. "Harry?" I walked towards the living room.

"M-maddison." I quickly turned around. Gasping as I dropped the lantern. It was Hermione but she scared me, she looked just like Bellatrix.