•Part 3•

Hello lovelys!! I am currently working on the next two chapters. Smut is coming soon! We just need to get the characters a little closer;).

Now I present to you ..

Detention
_________________________________

"Maddison wake up! You're literally gonna make us late for our first day!" Natalia yelled. She hates being late.

"Ughhh," I groaned. "Why does school have to be so early" I accidentally fell back asleep and Nat did the unthinkable.

Suddenly I was wet.

"Natalia!" I yelled. She has poured a bucket of water on me. Who knows where she got it from.

"I told you to get up mads and you didn't listen so i had to take Per cautions." Nat said laughing her ass off. I rolled my eyes and slowly got out of bed. I put on my uniform with some knee high socks and these cute platform boots. And then me and Nat headed to breakfast.

"Morning ladies," Said Micheal. I don't know how he has so much energy in the morning. "Wow mads you look dead." He said chuckling.

"Ha ha thanks." I said with a sarcastic smile.

"So what's your first class guys?" Asked Nat.

"Um I have Transfiguration." Said Micheal.

"Oh! me too." She said.

"I sadly have DADA." I said with a frown. But on the other half I was kind of happy it wasn't potions. I cannot deal with Snape so early in the morning.

All of a sudden I looked across the table and saw Harry looking at me. We locked eyes. Again it felt like we were in this trance. God his eyes really were so beautiful I thought.

"Mads!" Said Micheal, making me yet again snap out of my trance.

"Hm?" I said. I didn't hear what they were talking about. I don't why I feel a sudden attraction to Potter. I've never really talked to him enough I guess.

"I said that Luna asked if you wanted to study with her. She came up to me in the hallway. She couldn't find you so she just asked me to ask you." Micheal said. Luna Lovegood. She was so beautiful. I had the biggest crush on her in 3rd year. But I feel like she's too hopeful for me. Then again she might be good for me.

"Oh! Yes i'll tell her later," I said with a smile. Then i checked the clock and realized class started in 2 minutes and I didn't even eat that much. Too busy locking eyes with potter.

"Oh god! Oh god!" I repeated. I hurriedly ate my food and put my bag out of my shoulder and ran out of the great hall. I know Nat and Micheal we're probably so confused. I'll just tell them why later.

I walked into DADA 5 minutes late. Great. "Ms.Thornhill." Chirped Professor Umbridge. "Lovely for you to join us. Sadly you will have detention in my office." She said with tiny giggle. I could feel Malfoys smirk from here.  "You can take a seat next to Potter." She said with a tiny smile. I could already tell she was gonna give me a hard time.

"Hey" Said harry with a smile. merlin his smile is so cute. I realized I kept staring when he said "Um maddison, are you done staring at me?" He said smirking. I widen my eyes and could feel my face turning slightly red. Kill me now please.

"What?? I- I- was not staring at you." I said with a really awkward smile.

"Ok sure" He said, and then he faced the board. That was so embarrassing. I did a mental face palm.

After DADA, Potter has also gotten detention for saying Voldemort was back. I didn't want to believe it but it was bound to happen again. And of course my dad had to be a death eater. I know I would get pulled into it also. Which I didn't want. I'm much different from my family. They believe muggle-born's and half blood's should be considered the lesser status and of course have pureblood's be the higher status. I really didn't care because I never understood why it was so important.

Me and harry arrived to Umbridge's office. When I walked in my face turned into disgust. It was PINK and even worse it was full of kittens. Ew.  " Ah, Mr.potter and Ms.thornhill please take a seat" she said withe signature smile and giggle. " Today I will be having you guys write lines" She said. When I reached for my quill she said "Oh no, Ms.thornhill you guys will be using a special quill of mine" She said. Something about this seems off .

She gave us the quills. She has harry writing I must not tell lies. And she has me writing I must not be late. When I started writing, My hand started burning and I could tell harry felt it too even though he was trying to hide it. I slowly realized it was scarring my hand.

After detention, I could fell someone run up to me. "Hey mads wait up!" I happily realized who it was. Harry. I turned around to see him frowning which made my smile slowly fade. "Is your hand ok? Come on let's take to Madam Pomfrey" rambled on Harry.

"Harry i'm fine" I said with a small smile. He looked at me as if he thought I was lying. I giggled a bit. "Really Harry i'm fine" I assured him. He just smiled. "Ok mads I believe you.". Silence. "Well I should get going to my common room now" Harry said with a smile.

"Oh! yes yes definitely" I said returning a smile.

"Ok mads, Bye" Harry said. He started walking and then turned around as if he was gonna say something but then seemed as if he changed his mind. And walked away.

I already knew Nat is gonna want an explanation. So instead of going to the common room, I went to the astronomy tower.

"Oh, Hey thornhill" said a voice. I snapped my head towards the voice and realized who it was. I probably should've went to the common room.
____________________________________