•Part 5•

I'm probably gonna update so much today... we'll see ;)

Now I present to you

Surprise

________________________________

After the incident in the astronomy tower with Malfoy, it really had me wondering about life if i were to become a death eater. Would Nat and Micheal still be my friends? What about Ron and Hermione? Oh my Merlin what about harry? He wouldn't even talk to me. I was sitting on the couch in front of the fire in the common room. Lost in my thoughts.

"Oh! Mads your back!" said Natalia, making me come back to reality. "Huh? Oh yeah, I came back 10 minutes ago," I responded.

I looked up at her and she was staring at something with a confused and angered look. "What?" "What are you looking at?" It took me a while to realize she was looking at the scar on my hand. I had forgotten about it.

"Mads, who did that to you?" She asked getting more and more angry.

"Um, no one I just fell." I said , realizing that was the worst lie ever. She stared at me with an angry look still on her face.

"Maddison Avery Thornhill. I'm going to ask one more time. who.did.this.do.you?" I sighed in defeat. Whenever she says my full name that's how I know she's upset.

"Professorumbridgedidit." I said as fast as possible.

"Who? Speak slower." She responded

I sighed. "Professor Umbridge did it."

She just stared at me in shock. "What?!" she finally said. "Professor Umbridge did this??" She grabbed and my hand to examine it. "Mads we have to go talk to dumbledore about this!"

"No!" I said a little too loud. "No," I sighed. "We can't. She works for the ministry, it wouldn't do any good anyways."

"Well we have to at least tell someone of authority." She crossed her arms.

"Just leave it Nat. We wouldn't do any good except make it worse." I said. I was angry and believe me, I would have Umbridge sent to azkaban for years. But somehow she's connected to voldemort. I know it. And she's important and my father would be disappointed. And that was the last thing I wanted to do.

"Ok. Ok fine. Let's just go to bed, It's like 2:10 and we don't want to be late again." she said laughing.

"Yeah I suppose you're right" I said. "You know mikey is gonna be so upset about your hand right?"
She said "He's gonna want to kill umbridge."

"I don't know Nat I think I might let him." We both laughed and headed to our dorm. Me and Nat both share one. But it's just us. Because with my fathers money we could get 10 single dorms. Or just one with your best friend.

"Good night M"

"Good night Nat"

____________________________________

Me and my friends headed to breakfast. Yes we actually woke up early this time. I sat next to Nat and Micheal sat across from us. I tried my best to hide my hand but I knew he'd catch me eventually. "Hey maddison." Said a soft voice behind me. I turned around. Luna Lovegood. She was still so beautiful and that soft smile she has can light up the whole world.

"Oh! Luna hey," I said returning a smile. "I keep forgetting to catch you in the halls to respond to your question. Yes I would love to study with you."

"Great! You can meet me in the library after our classes. But make sure to bring charm I made you. I heard there's a lot of nargles in the library." She smiled and then skipped away to the ravenclaw table.

"Nargles?" Said Micheal with a confused face. I shrugged and giggled. The rest of breakfast was just us talking about the first years and how annoying they were.

"Oh! Sorry guys I have to go." I said with a smile. I said goodbye to my friends and headed to the dreadful potions.

When I was walking someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me into a closet. I tried yelling but all my yells came out muffled since the persons hand was over my mouth.

"Relax Mads it's just me." I realized it was harry. "Harry Potter you complete asshole!" "You scared me!".  "Sorry I didn't mean to," he said smirking.

"I was just uh wondering if you wanted to maybe go to hogsmeade with me?" He said. My eyes widened was Harry asking me out?

"Well if I didn't know any better I would say you're asking me on a date Potter." I said grinning

"Maybe." he said with a awkward smile. "Well I feel like you didn't properly ask me out Potter, Go ahead and ask again. Unless you're too scared." I said smirking. And it was like something snapped in him because suddenly he was grabbing my neck. I let out a soft gasp.

"Sorry Mads let me ask again," he said smirking."Will you go on a date with me?"

"Yes." is all i could get out and suddenly he pressed his lips to mine. It was very passionate, and deep. He tried slipping tongue into my mouth but I denied him access. I smirked watching him get angry.

He then grabbed my ass which made me gasp. Making my mouth open so he could get access. He then pulled away and smirked, and was about to leave but then came back "Oh and never call me scared again." he said while his hand was on my neck. And with that he left.

What just happened?

____________________________________

I hate that I used like no punctuation...

Smut is coming!