•Part 11•

Hey lovess!! Sorry it took me a while to start writing this chapter, I had writers block lol. Anyways I hope you guys have/had a wonderful day! :)

Now I present to you

*mature content

Mistake

________________________________________________________________________________

2 weeks later 

It's been two weeks since Potter cheated on me. I've been avoiding him, but he makes it difficult trying to talk to me. When I told Nat what happened she wanted to murder him. So did Micheal. Me and Draco had gotten closer as well. In fact he asked me to the Christmas ball. I said yes. 

I'm heading to the library to meet Luna so we can study. I sat down in the seat next to her. We started studying and when I looked up I saw him. Potter. Looking me with sad eyes. I could honestly care less. I had an idea.

"Hey luna?"

"Hm?" she said looking up from her book.

"Would you mind it if I kissed you?" I asked. She stared at me with wide eyes before saying. "No, I wouldn't mind" with a smile. Without hesitation I softly pressed my lips against her's. I could feel harry watching us. I loved it. We didn't kiss for long since we were in the library. We pulled away. "Maddy would you like to go on a picnic with me" She asked. "Of course."

We walked out of the library and headed outside where there was a good enough space. Luna did a spell to make a blanket appear. Then a spell to place food. Just as we were about to eat we hear a familiar voice. "Hey maddy, Hey luna" Hermione said with a smile. Behind her was ron and of course, Harry. 

"Bloody hell" Ron said. "I'm hungry" he said. Causing us to laugh. He sat down and started eating the strawberries we had. While hermione and luna were talking I was eating mini sandwiches. "Hey maddison" Harry said rubbing his neck. I ignored him. "Listen I know it's probably awkward for me to be here but hermione thought I should come and try to talk to you."

"Well she was wrong Har-.. Potter" I said. "I don't want to talk to you." I got up and put my bag over my shoulder. "Sorry guys I forgot I have this project to do" They all nodded and I started to walk away. I heard footsteps following me. I knew exactly who it was. "Go away potter" I yelled loud enough for him to hear me. "Maddison just listen to me!". I kept walking. "Cho gave me a love potion!" He yelled. I stopped suddenly. I glared at him and walked up to him. "A love potion?" I laughed. "Is that really the best lie you could come up with?"

"I'm not lying" He said. "Please just believe me"

"Fine" I said reaching into my bag. I pulled out a tiny vile. "Drink this and i'll know you're telling the truth" He looked at me confused at first but then drank the liquid I gave him. "Potter did cho really give you a love potion?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Yes."

My eyes widened. That bitch gave my boyfriend a love potion. "Harry.." I looked at him with guilt "I'm sorry" I started to tear up. And I hated crying. I tried to push back my tears but they just fell down. Harry wrapped his arms around me. We didn't talk.

Silence.

"Let's go to your  dorm" He said. I nodded and we went.

___________

When we got to my dorm I sat down on my bed and he sat next to me. 

Silence.

"Listen madd-" I cut him off with a kiss. He kissed me back at first but then pulled away. I stared at him in confusion. "I can't kiss you when you're like this." He said sincerely. "Please" I said kissing him again. "I need a distraction." He pulled away again and look at me with a sad look."

"Is that all our relationship is to you?" He stood up. "A distraction?"

"No harry no, That's not what I meant" I said 

"I should've known better" He said heading towards the door. "This was a mistake"

"A mistake?" I laughed. "No potter. I made the mistake by even kissing you in the first place" I yelled. 

"Whatever maddison, I guess we're both just fucked up." He laughed. I threw my hairbrush at the wall. "Fuck you Harry!" I yelled. He came up to me and grabbed my neck. "What did you just say?" He said. He didn't intimidate me. "I said fuck you harry" I said with an unfazed look. He stared at me for a minute examining my face. Then he smashed his lips into mine. The kiss was full of anger. He started kissing my neck and leaving marks. "I fucking hate you" He breathed against my neck. "Me too"I softly moaned. 

He pushed me on the bed. "Take off your clothes" He ordered. "You have two hands, do it yourself." I said with a smirk. Without hesitation he pulled my shirt over my head and pulled down my skirt. I moved my hand towards his boner that had already formed but he moved my hand away. "You don't get what you want this time" He said grabbing my jaw. "Tonight i'm gonna treat you like my personal fuck toy."he smirked.  He lightly pushed my jaw away. 

He took off his clothes, And then aligned his dick with my entrance. "Beg for it" He smirked. I hated begging for things. But I wanted him. "Please. Please Harry fuck me." I begged. "I need you right now"

He then teased me a bit but then slammed himself into me without warning causing me to let out a loud moan. "Turn around, Ass up" He ordered. I listened. He started hitting my g-spot over and over again. He slapped my ass. "Tell me maddison." He said while grabbing my hair. "What was it you said earlier? " He said. When I didn't answer he slapped my ass again. "Answer me slut". I lifted my head. "I sai-said , fuck yo-you" I moaned out. "Well I guess you got your wish"He said smirking. 

I could feel myself about to finish. "Har-harry i'm gonna cum" I moaned. "Go ahead slut."He said breathes. He grabbed my hips and started pounding into with more force. I came. And I came hard. I screamed when he kept fucking me. "Fuck you're so tight" He groaned. "I'm gonna cum" He said slapping my ass. "Do it" I moaned. "Cum inside me."

I then felt a warm liquid inside of me. "Fuckk" He said breathless. He then fell down on the bed and I did the same. "We need to get you the vials" He said. 

"Vials?" I sat up. "Yeah, Vials so you won't get pregnant" He said looking up at ceiling. "Oh, should we go now?" I asked. "No, I hardly doubt you can walk right now anyways" He joked. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I suddenly heard a little peck on my window. It was a Grey owl with blue eyes. Our families owl, Fawn. I walked up to the window and opened it. Fawn gave me a letter and flew off before I could give her a treat. I opened the letter.

Dear Maddison,

As you know in five days we are having our annual Christmas ball. And since we are hosting it at the thornhill palace, your father and I need you home early to help set up. Natalia and Micheal are welcome to help us set up. Also I heard you were socializing with muggle-borns and half bloods. I surely hope that's not true Maddison. Do not disappoint me and your father by doing so. 

With much love, Mother

I frowned. "What's wrong?" Harry asked concerned. "Nothing" I sighed. "My mother just wants me to come early for the ball. So I have to leave tomorrow." He just nodded. "Come to bed. It's almost 12am and you need to sleep." he said. I smiled and rested my on his chest. He started playing with my hair. 

"Good night maddison"

But I was already sleeping. 

________________________________________________________________________

Heyy luvsss. I ended up finishing this the next day... 

Um anyways what did I just write... Also their relationship will get way kinkier so this is your warning.

Don't forget to vote!:)

(Also if there's typo's um don't mind them)