•Part 19•

There won't be smut until a little after, just a little warning. This chapter might be confusing. If it is confusing for you then i'll explain it more at the end of this chapter. Also as I said before this doesn't follow the harry potter plot exactly, but a lot of the parts do Anyways enjoy angels! <3

(If there's misspells don't mind them, I only proof read once..)

Obliviate
__________

"What?" I raised my voice. She looked like she was about to cry. "You told us a week Natalia!" I gripped the covers as my voice trembled.

"I-i'm sorry, but we have to do it today." She said covering her ears. She wasn't good with anger. When she was at home, she would always cover her ears when someone yelled at her.

"Mads, it's fine. We have to do it, Lia go get draco." Micheal gave her a small smile to calm her down. She nodded and left the room.

I quickly got up and put on my clothes, without another word I went to the room of requirement. I hope that they didn't get through yet.

I froze when I heard Bellatrix laugh with the other Death eaters. She stopped and smiled when she noticed me.

"Maddison!" She smiled proudly. She came in and hugged me. "Come on dear, we'll miss Draco's moment."

She threw her arm over my shoulder and we left.

"Don't you understand?" I heard faintly.

"I have to do this. I have to kill you." I saw draco with his wand pointed at Dumbledore. His hand shaking, Lia and Micheal next to him.

"Or he's going to kill me." He whispered making my heart ache for him. He hesitated, I felt someone push past me.

"Avada Kedavra!" Snape suddenly shouted. I watched as the life left Dumbledore's body.

"Noo!" I cried as I fell onto my knee's. Bellatrix picked me up. "We have to go." I heard snape say. My mind was empty.

I had no emotion in my eyes. He was gone.

Lia grabbed my hand making me jump. I looked at her, she pulled my arm while running. I was forced to follow her.

We all started running away from the Castle. Bellatrix and her crew were laughing, while I was still in shock by what just happened.

"Maddison!" Harry shouted from behind me. I turned around but I felt a wand against my temple, and my vision slowly faded.
_________

I woke up in a cold room. I was laying on the floor, I slowly stood up and examined the walls. I knew where I was.

Malfoy Manor.

I opened the door and slowly walked out. I head faint talking in the dining room. My feet touched the cold floor.

"Oh you're awake dear." Bellatrix smiled.

A smile appeared on my face as I went to hug my Mom. I sat down next to her and my two best friends.

"Maddison what do you remember?" Voldemort as watching me closely.

"My name is Maddison Thornhill. My parents died when I was young, my adoptive mother is bellatrix and i'm dating my best friend Micheal." I smiled.

"Do you remember Harry Potter?" He tilted his head. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. All eyes were on me for some odd reason.

"Who?" I said making Voldemort slowly grin. I heard him whisper 'it worked' to Lucius. What worked? Why is everyone acting so weird.

"My lord." A death eater ran in while catching his breath. Another death eater came up next to him. "We got them." They said making Voldemort quickly stand up.

"Come one children." Bellatrix smirked as she grabbed us.

We were pulled into a living room.

There was a raven haired boy being held by a guard. And a brown haired girl, along with a red head. They all stared at me weird.

"Maddison?" The raven haired boy asked. My eyes slightly widened as I stood behind my mother. "It's me, Harry." He whispered.

I got from behind my mother and stood in front of him. I smiled and examined him. "You're the boy my lord wants," I traced his jawline.

"Take them to the dungeons!" I ordered.

"Wait Maddie no!" Harry shouted as he was being taken away.

"You don't remember him Maddison?" Lia said placing her hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her shook my head.

She looked at Micheal concerned and grabbing his arm pulling him away. I saw them whispering, I knew they were talking about me because Micheal looked at me and then back to Natalia.

"Maddie dear, please give this to Wormtail. He's down in the dungeons." My mother winked. I grabbed the tray from her hands and went downstairs.

It was cold and quiet. "Here you go," I smiled at Wormtail. He gave me a small smile and went upstairs.

"Maddison?" I looked behind me. It was the Raven haired boy again. I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head.

"What do you want?" I said quickly.

"It's me. Harry." He repeated.

"I don't know you, please. Leave me alone." I stepped back and ran up the stairs. We were all sitting in the living room.

I held Draco's hand when I saw how nervous he was. I leaned into kiss Micheal but he seemed to move away.

Why was everyone acting so weird?

Suddenly there was a loud noise. With s blink of an eye, potter and his friends were right in front of us. We grabbed out wands but they flew out of our hands and landed somewhere around the room.

"Get them!" Bellatrix signaled to the guards. They were about to grab them but The brown haired girl grabbed her wand and made the guards fly out the window.

"Maddison!" Potter shouted. I looked up at him, everyone was watching me. "Come with us!" He tried grabbing my hand but I pulled away.

Who was he?
____________

For the confused people:

Maddison lost any memory she had with harry, and they entered new memories into her mind. They did this because they knew she had real feelings for him and couldn't risk her switching sides,

Will she get it back?

We'll see...