•Part 10•

Hey angels, How's your day so far? Also we hit 200 reads!! AHHH

Now I present to you

Recruit

__________________________________________________________________________

I woke up with harry laying on my chest. He looked a baby. Peacefully sleeping. I checked the time to see that it was 8:30 am. "Oh shit, oh shit , oh shit" I repeated pushing harry off of me. "Come back to bed where are you going"He said in a sleepy voice. "Harry we only have 30 minutes to get ready or else we'll be late to class!" His eyes snapped open. He jumped out of bed and we were both finding our clothes. "I have to go back to my common room for my uniform, bye thanks for last night I had fun" I said. I gave him a kiss on the lips. "Wait mad-" But I had already apparated to my room.

Natalia wasn't there because she had already left. I hurriedly looked through my uniforms. I finally found it and quickly brushed my hair and my book bag and wand and left my dorm. I ran down the stairs to the common room. "In a rush thornhill?" I snapped my head towards the voice.

Theodore Nott.

"What's it to you" I snapped. He stared me with a shit eating grin. "I heard you lost your virginity for potter" He said walking towards me. He grabbed my jaw and lifted it. "Too bad he doesn't know what a slut you are." I pulled out my wand and held it against his chin. "Call me a slut again and next time I won't hesitate to say avada kedavra." I said with a disgust look. He stared and me with wide eyes and walked away. He turned around and said "you're fucking crazy thornhill"

Great. Now I was 10 minutes late.

_________

I was done with classes for the day. I was walking back to my dorm until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head. "Oh hey mione" I said with a smile. "Hey maddy" There it goes again. "I heard harry told you about the group we're forming" She whispered. "Yes he did". She looked around to make sure no one was looking. "Well" she said. "We're having a meeting to recruit members. Follow me" Before I could answer she grabbed my hand and dragged me with her.

Me, Mione, Ron and Harry were on our way to set up the meeting. We entered the shop. It was empty and there was a random goat? "Wow hermione. Very cozy" Ron sassed. We set as many chairs as we could and awaited for people to arrive.

A lot of people showed up. Which I did not expect. My eyes widened when I saw Natalia and Micheal. They looked at me and smiled. "What madds?" Nat said walking up to me. "Did you really think we didn't want to stop voldemort too?"

"I just thoug-" I was stopped by luna tapping my shoulder. "Oh hi luna" I said with a smile. "Hey maddison" She said returning a smile. "I was wondering if you wanted to study together again?"

"Of course luna." I responded. And then she just smiled and walked off. Weird.

___________

4 weeks later

We practiced the pratonus charm a little more. Mine was a hedgehog. Me and the twins were also planning a prank to do on umbridge after break. We had so many idea's. "Ok guys that's it for today!" Said harry. As everyone walked out me and the twins decided to tell harry our idea's for pranks.

"And these candies can give her these warts" The twins finished. "Yeah guys that sounds really great but I have to go" Harry said. Me and the twins just looked and each other and rolled our eyes. As we were heading out I realized I forgot my wand.

"Guy's i'll meet you out side I forgot my wand." They nodded and walked off.

I went back and my mouth slightly dropped. Harry kissing Cho fucking Chang. I let out a gasp making them pull away. My eyes started to grab my wand. "Oh shit."I laughed out of anger. I just stared at him. I ran out. "Wait maddison!" But I was already gone.

I couldn't let me anyone see me cry so I went to the astronomy tower. And I cried. Until I heard footsteps. I quickly wiped my tears.

"Thornhill?" I immediately knew who it was.

Draco.

"Are you crying" He asked actually sounding concerned. "No" I said blankly. He didn't believe me. He grabbed my jaw gently and looked me in my eyes. "What did he do?" He asked already knowing it was about harry. I tried to hold in my tears. "He kissed" I sighed. "He kissed cho" I said with my voice slightly breaking.

"I'm gonna kill him" Draco snapped about to walk out of the astronomy tower.

"Draco wait!" I yelled. He turned around. "What thornhill?" He said glaring at me. "You're just gonna let him get away with it?"

"Please draco jus-just stay with me?". He paused for a minute. Then he sighed and sat next to me. I was hugging my knee's. Suddenly I felt his arm wrap around me, causing me to look up at him. He pretended he couldn't see me. I slowly lowered my head against his chest. I could fell him tense up but then he relaxed.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"Yeah whatever maddison"

Did he just say my name?

______________________________

Ok please don't hate me! I just felt like it needed a little spice ;)

It will all come together in the end.

Don't forget to vote pleasee:)! Have a wonderful day luv's