•Part 7•

Hey lovely'ss :) how was your day??

I just realized I have so many tabs open on my laptop because I need to know how to spell correctly LMAO. Anyways

Now I present to you..

*Mature content*

Play

________________________________________________________________________________

Harry started kissing the soft and sensitive parts of my neck making me let out a soft moan. He started to play with my clothed clit again. I forgot to tell him I was a virgin. Am I really about to loose my virginity to Harry Potter? I guess so.

While Harry kissed my neck I begin to palm his boner that kept getting bigger and bigger. When he felt my hand palm him he made a soft groan. It was so hot . Harry then laid me on my back so he could be on top of me. We then took off our clothes. And he began to kiss my chest down to my area. Then I felt a new feeling of his tongue flicking on my clit. "Fuck harry" was all I could make out. Even while he's eating me out I could feel him smirk. 

I then felt his finger inside of me. He pumped his finger in and out of my pussy so fast making me cover my mouth to contain my moans. Harry then saw what I was doing and slapped my clit making me move my hand away. "Don't ever cover your mouth." He said. "I want to hear all your pretty moans." He said with a grin. 

He started fingering me while flicking my clit with his tongue. "H-harry i'm about t-" and then he pulled away before I could finished making me stare at him confusion. "I want you to cum when i'm inside of you" He whispered in my ear. He then aligned his member with my entrance. "Are you sure you want to?" He asked with a sincere look. "Yes..Please". Just as he was about to enter me, there was a sudden knock on the door. 

"Hey mads, let me in!". Of course. It had to be Micheal. Could he have picked a worst moment. Harry and I rushed to put our clothes on. "Mads c'mon!!" Micheal said repeatedly knocking. "Micheal i'm coming I just have to uh" And then harry coughed. "Is there a guy in there" Micheal said getting suspicious. "What.. no!" "I'm just getting sick" I said knowing I wasn't good at lying.

Harry finally got done getting ready. "Today was fun" he said smirking "Maybe we could finish some day?" he said with a hopeful look. "Yes definitely" I said with a smiled. He returned it and gave me a small kiss on my lips and then apparated to his common room. I sat on my bed thinking about today's events with a smile growing on my face. 

"Maddison, i'm still out here!!"

I snapped out of my thoughts completely forgetting Micheal was out there. When I opened the door he stared at me with this clueless face which made me laugh so hard. He rolled his eyes and smiled, and entered my dorm. 

"May I ask why you were so anxious to enter my dorm mike?" I questioned. He looked at me confused. "Did you just call m-, Nevermind. Anyways we still have to work on our herbology project which is due in 3 days and we still have to pick what poisonous plant we want to research and what can be used for a cure" He said.

"Ok the first part is easy." I said smiling. "We can do Devil's Snare" I said while I got off my bed and headed over to my mirror. "And the research part is even easier.". Micheal looked at me confused. "We can just ask Neville for help since he's so obsessed with plants." I said giving him a duh look. He then looked at me with wide eyes. "Maddison you're a genius" He beamed. "Yes Micheal I know" I said with a smirk. 

_______

It was next day. It's the weekend so we didn't have any classes which was good on my part. I had a lot of homework to catch up on. I hopped in the shower. I was in there for a good 30 minutes and then I got out. As I was wrapping my towel around myself, I heard my door open. I was too scared to leave my bathroom. That was until I heard a familiar sneeze. "Natalia?". 

"Mads? You here?" She asked. I walked out of the shower with only my towel on. She smirked and said "Well I guess you already knowing you'd see me huh?" she winked. I laughed and lightly punched her arm. "How'd you know it was me anyways? I could've been your creepy stalker ex Nott". Theodore Nott. We dated for months in 3rd and 4th year. I broke up with him because he cheated on me with Pugface Parkinson. Which should explain why I dislike her so much.

"Because Nat I heard your weird ass sneeze. It's so unique you can tell it's you" I said laughing. She just rolled her eyes and smiled. "So what happened when I was gone? Oh! How was your date with Harry?" She said wiggling her eyebrows. Then It hit me. Holy shit I almost lost my virginity to Harry fucking Potter. 

I told her about our date but I left out the part about the group Harry talked about. I didn't want her getting in trouble too. I told her about how I almost had sex with harry but of course left out the details. I told her about how micheal ruined it. And she started laughing. 
"Hold up hold up" She said out of breath and grabbing her stomach from laughing so hard. "You almost lost your virginity and then micheal ruined it?!" She said still laughing. "Oh my merlin that's priceless" She finished laughing and wiped the tears under eyes. 

It was about 12 am. Nat and I stayed up talking about how her sisters birthday went. And how her mother and father were arguing as usual. We stayed up until about 3am. "Mads we should probably go to sleep" she said yawning. "Yeah you're probably right" I said yawning as well. 

"Hey mads we should go to hogsmeade to shop for our Christmas"

Oh shit! The Christmas ball. Our families throw one every year. And I completely forgot about it. This does mean I have to see Nott again. Even worse. I have to spend Christmas with Draco Malfoy.

"Yeah nat sound's like a plan."

"Ok. Good night m"

"Night"

___________________________________________________________________________

AHH! Guys i hate using words like member but sadly i had to make it work.. 

Anyways i have to include more about her friendship with micheal.. he's rarely in here so i'm gonna start including him. 

Also guys my story is growing so much!! AHHHH! i appreciate and love all of you:)) Thank you so so much.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!