•Part 17•

Maddison and her friends are rude in these few chapters, just a little warning. They're like a bully of 4... okay before I say anything else, Enjoy angels! <33 Guys the timeline is very off, dumbledore will die when they're in fifth year, and the war is in their sixth year.

Now I present to you,

*Mature content

Oh dear bellatrix
_____________

We all slept in the same room. Draco honestly isn't that bad. Considering that we all have to work together.

Today was the day where we return home. The train ride was quiet. We didn't talk until we entered my home.

They had us sit at the table.

"Tomorrow is the day, I expect all of you to listen." My father said calmly. How could he be so calm? Lia's mother stood up.

Natalia's mother was probably the cruelest. Even my parents feared her. She doesn't join the death eaters because she's scared of Voldemort. She joins because she's just as evil. If not, worse.

"Children, I hear that you must kill the headmaster of Hogwarts. If you fail this task, I am in charge of your punishment. So I suggest you don't." She glared.

"Yes ma'am." We said together.
__________

We were all around the table waiting for the dark lord. My hands were shaking, Micheal held my hand to calm me down. He didn't look at me. He doesn't want me to see how terrified he is.

My heart stopped when he walked in.

He sat down. "Eat." We all started eating. "Now, I see that these will be our new followers." He smiled darkly.

"My lord," My father stood up. "My daughter has that potter boy wrapped around her perfect little finger." He smirked.

"Is this true maddison?" All eyes were on me. "Yes my lord, He thinks we're in love." I lied. He smiled proudly.

"Bring him to me," He ate a bit of his food. "Fail to do so, and I won't be as proud." I nodded my head.

The lights flickered. It was cold, I heard the doorbell ring followed by a dark laugh. I knew who it was. "Bellatrix." I whispered.

She walked in with her evil smile. "Mommy's home." She cackled. She walked towards me. She placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Bring me that potter boy Maddison." She whispered. She moved a random death eater that was next to me.

Bellatrix always tolerated me. She was more of a mother to me than my actual mother. She may be as evil as they come, but she cared for me.

"Yes ma'am." I smiled.

"How's school?" She wiped the left over crumbs off my lap. "I hear you have all the boys fawning over you," She smirked. "That's my girl." She winked.

It feels bad. Appreciating Bellatrix, Considering that she's very mental. But she's basically my mother. If my mother actually cared for me, and wasn't in Azkaban all the time.
_________

"Bring in Maddison and Draco," I heard Voldemort say. Micheal and Lia already got their mark. Draco and I were getting it together.

"You two are my weapons at Hogwarts. Maddison you are just what I need to get Harry Potter. Draco, They'll never suspect you, the quiet boy who nobody understands." He said.

He gestured for me to give him my arm. I closed my eyes and held it out. I held in my cry when I felt the pain.

I didn't cry. Instead I laughed. I couldn't let them see my pain. "Thank you," I walked into the study with my friends. I let a tear out before hugging them. "It hurts."