•Part 16•

So so sorry I haven't been updating this! I've been super busy with my Draco Malfoy one. I am now balancing both of these stories so expect me to be updating often :)) Enjoy angels!

Now I present to you,

Enjoy it while it lasts
______________

~Wednesday~

I watched the rain drops as they slowly trailed down my window. I haven't talked to harry in days. I haven't left my room. Haven't eaten. Natalia is a mess. And Micheal has been sleeping on our dorm floor.

Nobody notices that we haven't been out. We stay isolated. Until it's time. My mother has sent me a letter everyday since monday. Reminding me that we have to meet with the dark lord.

I felt my mouth get dry. Mainly because I haven't been sleeping. How could anyone sleep? I have to speak with Draco. But in order to do that, i'd have to leave my room.

And I don't think any of us are ready for that.
_____

~Thursday~

I got out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I could honestly say I looked dead. I took a deep breath.

I have to do this.

I changed into my uniform, and brushed out my hair. I was getting ready to talk with Draco. Hoping I wouldn't run into Harry.

I kissed Natalia on the forehead. "Where are you going?" Micheal asked while rubbing his eyes. He slowly sat up.

"I'm going to talk with Malfoy," I put on my jumper. "He'll tell me more about what's going to happen." Micheal shook his head.

"Mads, why would you want to know?" He stood up.

"Why wouldn't I?" I crossed my arms. "Don't you want to know what will happen to us? When we give ourselves to him? I don't understand how you can even sleep."

He shrugged his shoulders. "What happens, happens. We can't fix it. We have to stay calm, for Lia." He said looking over at her.

He was right. Natalia won't react if we don't. We stay strong for her. But I needed to know more. "You're right Mike." I gave him a small smile before walking out the door.

I was walking down the hallway looking for a specific blonde. "Maddison?" I froze. I knew who it was. I knew who it was, and I ran.

"No, Mads wait!" Harry yelled across the halls. I turned the corner and hid in a broom closet. I put my hand over my mouth the quiet my breathing.

I thought it was safe until the door opened. My eyes were met with his. He immediately pulled me in for a kiss.

I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him back. We were too eager for each other. "I love you." He mumbled against my lips.

I pushed him off. "W-what?" My voice came out shaky. He took a small step back. "I love you Maddison," He sighed. "I've loved you since the minute I met you."

I felt tears start to form. "You can't love me." I said with a blank face. I was trying so hard to keep my tears in. So far it was working.

"Why?" He tried grabbing my hand but I pulled away. I had to hurt him. To protect him. So he can move on, and be with someone who's not going to be a death eater in two days.

"I don't love you," It hurt me to see his expression change. "I've never cared about you. I only used you for my pleasure. I was hoping you would find that out for yourself but I guess not." I cleared my throat and walked out of the broom closet.

I broke down when I heard him cry. I ran to my dorm. Not even bothering to see Draco anymore. I walked into my dorm and slammed the door shut.

"Maddison?" Lia asked concerned. I didn't answer here and hid in the bathroom. "Maddie, open up please," She said softly. I didn't answer her. "I'm coming in."

She unlocked the door. She sat next to me on the bathroom floor. "It was the best for him," She rested her head on my shoulder.  "I had to break up with ginny." She said calmly.

"Sorry lia." I grabbed her hand. Micheal opened the door. "I just wanted to piss," He said casually making Lia and I laugh. "Hey," He kicked my foot. "Harry will be fine, he'll understand M."

"Just two more days guys," She got off my shoulder. "How are we going to do this?" She lip quivered. Micheal grabbed our hands.

"Together. We're going it together." There was a knock at the door which made us turn our heads. "I'll get it," I got off of the floor. I was hesitant to open the door. In fear that it was harry.

I took a deep breath and opened it. "Draco?" He looked sick. Dead even. He didn't answer me and walked in.

"Are your friends here?" He rubbed his arms. I wrapped a blanket around him, assuming he was cold. Micheal and Lia stepped out of the bathroom.

"W-we have to kill Dumbledore," He avoided eye contact with us. Silence. "Why do they need four people to kill him?" Nat crossed her arms.

"I'm not sure, I didn't bother to ask any questions. It's an order. We can't avoid it." I sat next him. I felt him tense up when I grabbed his hand.

"We'll get through this guys," I gave them a small smile. "If we do it together, we can get through it. We don't have to be scared when we're together."  They responded with a smile. Except Draco, his was more of a half smile.

It seemed to calm them down. I know I acted like It's not a big deal. But deep down,

I was terrified.