•Part 18•

School's over in one week so i'll be publishing more drafts <33

anyways, guys I have the best plot for this story like i'm so proud of myself for coming up with it ;)  Enjoy angels! <3

OH GUYS OKAY SO, I was looking up the year the harry potter war started because I have very bad memory. And there was this question that said "who was draco's first kiss." and I clicked on it and it said HARRY. That when harry gave draco back his wand, draco couldn't let harry leave without kissing him, #drarry I guess🤨

Dove cameron As Anabella Brown

Now I present to you,

*mature content

Who's the new girl?
____________

I woke up with Micheal on my side. "Wake up loser." I shoved him off the bed. He stood up and ruffled his hair.

"Fuck you Maddie." He laughed. I smiled at him and stood up. "Let's just get through our classes first," I grabbed his hand. "We need to prepare."

He nodded his head. We put on our uniforms and went downstairs. We walked into the common room, Everyone was whispering.

I saw Natalia standing with a group of people. I walked up to her, "What's everyone whispering about?" I asked.

"There's a new girl, she's in Hufflepuff but nobody has seen her yet. They're saying she's the most beautiful person ever." She shrugged.

I pushed through the crowd so I could leave the common room. I went to my first class. Which I forgot Harry was in.

He sat next to me and smiled. I gave him an awkward smile and returned to my book. "What're you reading?" He asked.

I sighed and looked up. "We can't talk, and you know this." He was staring at something else. Or someone else. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

I looked to see who he was looking at. That has to be the new girl. She was beautiful. But I hated that he was staring at her.

He stopped staring at her and went back to his work. I shook it off and leaned back in my chair. He noticed how upset I was and placed his hand on mine.

I quickly looked up at him and smiled. I went back to my book. "Hi!" I heard someone say. I slowly looked up and saw her.

"Hey." Harry smiled and removed his hand. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. "I'm Anabella," She smiled. "I'm still a little bit new, could you show me how to do this spell?" She moved her book towards him.

"Definitely, Let's go over there." He got up and left. My nostrils flared. I grabbed my bag and stormed out the classroom.

"Hey Maddi-" I pushed past them and kept walking till I reached a bench. "Woah," Draco laughed. "Who got you all pissed off?"