•Part 12•

I hope you guys are having a good day!

Now I present to you

Train ride

________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up the next day in harry arms. He looked so cute with his messy hair. And calm. "Are you gonna keep staring at me?" He smirked. "I was not staring" I said rolling my eyes and hitting him with a pillow. We were about to kiss until Natalia walked in.  She sighed "Maddison you would not believe the nigh-" She paused when she saw harry. "Oh hi harry" She smiled. "Anyways" She continued sitting on her bed facing me. "Guess who asked me out?" I was about to answer until she said "Ok fine i'll tell you" She smiled. "Ginny Weasley!!" She exclaimed jumping off her bed. My eyes widened. Ginny Weasley. I've never told anyone but Micheal has a small crush on her. But of course I had to be happy for my best friend. 

"Ginny?!" I beamed grabbing nat's hand. "Nat that's amazing!" I said jumping up and down with her. "But I didn't know you like her" We stopped jumping and I started to brush my hair. "Oh!" Nat said. "A letter from your mom?" She picked it up and started to read it. I always let her read the letters my parents sent me. She understands what it's like. "Um tell your mom of course me and mikey are going early to help set up!" She said excited. She headed towards the door. "I'm gonna go tell Micheal to get packed. " She said. "Oh, Bye harry" and with that she left the room. 

"Wow" Harry said getting up. "Is this how it is every morning?". I laughed at his question. "No harry, It's usually worse but I guess we got lucky this time" I responded. "Now I have to get packed because I have to leave in about.." I checked my watch "an hour" I smiled. "Okay okay i'll leave" He said putting on his shirt "But say goodbye before you leave" He said heading towards the door."

"Ok promise" I smiled.

______________________________

I finished packing my things but I had to say goodbye to harry before I left. I walked into the greathall and saw him sitting at the gryffindor table. I ran up to him and hugged him behind, and kissed him on the cheek. He turned around and smiled. "Have a nice Christmas" He said returning my hug. "You too, Have fun at the weasley's." I kissed him on the lips and made my way to the train. 

I saw Natalia and Micheal waiting for me. They seemed to be arguing. I walked closer. "MIcheal I told you I need the bigger guest room!" Natalia yelled. "Well Nat i'm tell you that you don't need all that room and I do" Micheal yelled back. 

"What on earth are you guys arguing about this time?" I asked entering the train. "Madds thank merlin you're here" Natalia said following me. "You're giving me the bigger room right?" She asked looking for an obvious answer. "Of course" I responded while putting my owl in the seat next to me. She smirked at Micheal. "Wait no" I said. Her smirk faded. "Mother and father redid the palace so all the rooms are bigger now" I said looking out the window. "Even better" Natalia smiled. 

"Um maddison" Said someone outside our compartment. We all turned our heads. Draco. "Oh hey draco" I said with a half smile. "I wanted to give you this before the ball. I feel like it would match your dress." He said handing me a tiny black box. Inside of it was a ruby necklace. "Draco you didn't have to get me this, thank you" I said smiling at him. "I did, Couldn't have my date looking boring without a necklace" He smirked, and then left the compartment. 

"I keep forgetting you and Malfoy are friends now" Natalia said looking out the window.

 We started talking about school and relationships and it was going good until Nat brought up Ginny. "Yea and then Ginny asked me out!" She beamed. Micheal's smile soon faded. "Did you just say ginny asked you out?" He said with a frown. "Yeah" she answered eating her jelly slugs. "Why do you not look happy for me" She said twisting her mouth to the side. 

"No Natalia I am happy for you" Micheal smiled. The rest of the train ride was awkward. But it was better than being home. 

We finally had arrived the the platform. I could already see my mother and father. "Oh maddison!" My mother said waving. We walked up to my parents. "Oh heavens maddison, Must you really embarrass us with that hair!" She said fixing my hair. "Sorry mother" I said looking at my shoes. 

"Come come, Let's go" We apparated to the palace. 

"Go Maddison show them to their rooms please" My father said

"Yes father" I smiled. 

I already didn't want to be here.

_______________________________________________________________________

sorry it took me so long to finish this chapter, anyways i hope you guys had/have an amazing day:))

Don't forget to vote!