•Part 4•

Hey guys! I feel like i'm updating so much.. But it's worth it:)

Also wattpad was really making me confused with technology.. but we're fine now.

Now I present to you

Astronomy tower

________________________

I turned around and realized who it was. Draco Malfoy. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fancy seeing you here Thornhill. Especially without you're little blood traiter and muggle-born friends," He said smirking.

"And you're two little followers, What were their names? I always forget. Wasn't it nathan and michelle?" He said laughing.

"Their names are Natalia and Micheal, Malfoy. And I could say the same too. Where's the two chubby ones and that pugface?" I spat back. He seemed angered for some reason but that me even more confident. "Oops sorry. Is that not their names? Sorry I always forget" I said smirking.

"Whatever thornhill." He said as if he gave up. He sat down against the wall. He seemed...sad? I went to go sit next to him. I felt awkward just standing there while he was sitting.

"My father wants me to be a death eater." He blurted. But then realized what he had said and widened his eyes. He quickly stood up to walk away but I stopped him.

"Move." He said impatiently.

"No." I said.

"Thornhill I said move."

"And I said no."

Silence.

"My parents want me to become one too," I confessed. He just stared at me in disbelief. He then sighed and sat back down. And I followed.

We just sat in silence for a while until he spoke up. "I can't believe he's back. I didn't want to believe it. I really didn't. But my father sent me a letter confirming it. He seemed so happy. How could someone be so happy about this?"

"I don't know. My father still hasn't sent me a letter about it. But I know it's coming. And soon." I responded.

Silence.

"Do you think they'd have us work together?" he asked.

"I'm not sure maybe. I wish they understood that we're just kids." I responded. If me and Malfoy did have to work together, we would have to be friends. But I really hope the don't force me to become one. But that's highy unlikely.

"Yeah" He sighed. "Just kids." and with that he walked out of the astronomy tower.

Did me and Malfoy just have a sentimental moment?
__________________________

This was a filler chapter, it was 300 words long