•Part 21•

Hey loves! Heres's a chapter for you guys while I work on the others! :)

Also I have been inactive but i'm back 😋

Why her?
___________

I grumbled and turned around, expecting Harry to be there. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

Silently groaning to myself when I didn't see him. I wrapped my jumper around my shoulders and went downstairs.

"I agree with Harry, he's right." I stopped in my tracks. That voice was too familiar. I felt my blood boil when I saw Anabella  sitting at the table.

I scoffed and ran back upstairs. I grabbed my back and started stuffing all my clothes in as fast as I could.

The door suddenly opened, I didn't pay no mind. I knew who it was. "Maddy," He hugged me from behind.

"Don't go, I just got you back." He kissed my cheek. I finished packing and grabbed my bag, I heard him gasp as I pushed him away.

I stomped down the stairs, ignoring all the stares. "Where are you going?" I ignored them and kept walking.

"Maddison wait!" I groaned and turned around, still gripping the straps of my bags. "Why are you leaving?" Anabella asked pretending to be sad.

"You're going to miss all the fun." She smirked. She lifted up her sleeve making my eyes widen.

The dark mark.

She smirked and walked back inside. I was trying to find my breath. Anger took over my emotions, My hand formed into a fist and I stomped back inside.

"I can't believe you!" I yelled. Hermione stopped in her tracks and slowly turned her head. "You're one of them!"

Anabella acted surprised at my outburst. Hermione stood in front of her as I continued fuming, she didn't think I noticed the fact that she was slowly pulling out her wand.

She feared me?

"What's going on?" Harry asked walking down the stairs while fixing his button up shirt.

"Maddison thinks i'm a death eater! As if i'd ever betray my friends." She slyly smirked, making a remark at me.

Harry scoffed and looked at me in disbelief. "Har, you have to believe me. She's dangerous." My voice slightly shaking, He wouldn't take her side?

Would he?

"Why would she lie about this?" Ron asked, I calmed down knowing at least ron believed me. "I mean, Anabella has been acting odd?" He said making her cheeks turn an angry shade of red.

"You don't believe me," I picked up my bag and watched as Harry looked up at me. His face told me everything I needed to know. I bit my lip and slowly nodded my head.

Everyone was quiet, but I knew Anabella just wanted to gleam with joy. "Goodbye Harry." I whispered, my voice slightly breaking.

I sniffled and shut the burrow door. I gripped the straps of my bag, fighting back my tears. I have no where to go. They're looking for me, Nobody will trust me if they knew I was "one" of them. And my friends and I aren't exactly on the best terms.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even realize I haven't stepped further. "I know where to go." I jumped and turned around. Ron stood behind me carrying a bag that looked like he stitched some rags together.

"Ron, don't. Go back, you'll be in danger." I continued walking. I heard his feet crunch the leaves behind me. I sighed and turned around.

He looked up and fixed his hair. "Come on Maddy, you basically need me. I know somewhere you can go and I just got into a big argument with mione and harry so technically it'll be awkward if I just walked back in." He said making me laugh.

I twisted my lips to the side. "Do you actually believe me?" I asked as I subconsciously bit the inside of my cheek. He nodded. "Fine, where is this place of yours?"
________

We walked into a place that was too familiar for me not to recognize. "Hey, this is where they held the-"

"Order of the phoenix, I know." Ron grabbed my bag and placed it on the floor near the piano. I sighed and sat on the couch.

We were quiet, it was very silent in here. I hugged my knees. "Do you think they'll find us here?" I asked making him shrug.

"It's difficult to assume, we should just enjoy it while we can." I nodded my head and half smiled. He stood up and went near the piano.

My head slowly lifting up when I heard him start playing. He played beautifully, but he did need some work. He was stuck on one note.

"Here," I stood up and sat next to him. He watched as my fingers played the notes. "give me your hand." He slowly moved his hand near mine.

I placed mine over his helping him with the notes. "Your hands are cold." He said making me softly laugh.

He finally got the note right making me nod my head proudly. He laughed in excitement and looked at me.

His breathing getting slower.

I smiled and looked up at him. "Y-you want to eat something?" He asked scratching the back of his head.

"I'm not really hungry," I half smiled. "We can try making something." I grabbed his hand and went to the kitchen.

Minutes went by, we laughed and ate some food he managed to cook up. "You ever miss Hogwarts?" He asked stuffing his face with food.

"Well of course," I smiled grabbing a cloth and wiping the crumbs from his cheek. "But something was always holding me back there, I was never able to fully be me." I said as he nodded in agreement.

I laughed as he has sauce all over his lips. "Thanks." He laughed a little while he finished chewing.

I grabbed his face as I wiped his mouth. I looked up to see him staring at me. I looked into his eyes and then his lips.

He cleared his throat awkwardly making me back away. "There, all clean." I smiled nervously. We sat in silence for a bit.

"Erm- I'll go put our bags in the room." He half smiled and went upstairs. I sighed and and stood up. Wandering around the house.

I yawned, and jumped when I heard a creaking noise. I reached for my wand, then ron came out from the shadows. "You scared me!" I smiled in relief.

He lead me to the rooms, there was only one bed. "I can sleep on the floor." He said closing the door. I shook my head and turned around.

"It's okay, we'll just share." I smiled. He walked past me and opened his bag. He pulled out some clothes which i'm assuming are the clothes he's changing into.

"I'll step out." I smiled as I turned around. When my hand reached the handle he grabbed it and spun me around. I gasped as my eyes were met with his.

He placed his hand on my cheek as he examined my expression. Our breathing got heavier, His thumb rubbed my cheeks making my eyelids flutter.

I felt him leaning in, looking at his eyes and lips once more. "Tell me to stop," He whispered his lips only a centimeter away from mine.

"Maddy tell me." I felt his lips rub against mine for a quick second. I grabbed his face, looking into his eyes.

"Don't." I whispered.
_________________

I enjoyed writing this... next chapter will be out soon I promise! Love you guys muah<3