•Part 9•

Hey loves!! It's currently 1:12 am... let's see if i can finish this chapter in the same day I started it

Now I present to you

*Mature content

Give myself

________________________________________________________________________________

We reached Harry's dorm. He has his own dorm so we don't have to worry about anyone walking in. Right when we walked in harry push me on the bed and hovered on top of me. He began to kiss the sensitive parts of my neck making me moan a bit.

"Take off all your clothes" He whispered in my ear. I listened. I took off everything except my bra and underwear. "I said take off all your clothes, did I not?". I took off my bra and underwear leaving me bare naked.

He walked up to me and smashed his lips into mine. The kiss was full of lust and hunger. He put a finger inside of me making me moan into his mouth. I bit his bottom lip when he added a second finger.

"That's right, be a good slut and take my fingers" He whispered in my ear. Just as I was about to cum he pulled his fingers out. I stared at him with confusion and anger. "What did I say last time?" He said. "I want you to cum when i'm inside of you."

"On your knees"He demanded. I listened and got on my knees. I started to palm him making him let out a groan. I took off his belt and pulled down his pants, leaving him in just his boxers. I placed tiny kisses on the outside of his boxers. He grabbed my jaw. "Don't tease me slut." He said. "Be a good girl for daddy and suck my dick like the little whore you are."

I pulled down his boxers and his dick sprung up. His tip was an angry shade of red. I placed tiny kisses on his tip and then I slowly slid his dick into my mouth. "Fuck"He groaned. "Just like that, my good little slut"

I took him as deep as I could go. Making me gag and tear up. I could feel his dick twitch hinting that he was close. He suddenly pulled my mouth off of his dick. "Get on the bed" He said while rubbing himself up.

He aligned his dick with my entrance. "Are you sure?" He reassured. "Yes harry. Please.". "I need you" and with that he slowly slid himself into me. I let out a loud moan and covered my mouth. He lightly slapped my breast. "Don't ever cover your mouth."He said. "Let me hear how good I make you feel."

He was pounding into me so fast. I could feel myself about to cum. "Har-harry i'm about to cum" I moaned. "Not yet slut." He said turning me over so my ass was facing him. "You can cum when I say so"

He was hitting my g-spot every single time. Making me hid my head in the sheets. He slapped my ass making me let out a loud moan. I could feel myself getting so close. That I probably couldn't hold it anymore.

"Let's finish together" He grunted. I finally came making me scream. I had tears in my eyes. My eyes rolled back. He kept fucking me. He finally pulled out. "Come here" He said while stroking his dick. I went to where he was and opened my mouth. He slid his dick in my mouth and I deep throated him as far as I could.

I could feel his dick twitch. Suddenly I felt a warm liquid being shot in my throat. He pulled his dick out and grabbed my jaw. "Swallow it." He said. I swallowed the salty liquid. "Good girl" he said smirking.

We laid down. I rested my head on his chest while he was playing with my hair. "Harry?" I got off his chest and sat up. "What are we?" I questioned. He stared at me. "Well I would love for you to be my girlfriend" He said with a smile.

"Of course!" I said going to hug him. "We should probably go to sleep. I'm tired" I yawned. "Yeah thanks to me" He joked. I playfully punched his arm and rested my head on his chest again.

"Good night maddison"

"Night harry"

We're finally together. I was his and he was mine.

____________________________________
Ok what did I just write🧍🏻‍♀️. Oh well lol
More smut is coming guys! :)).

I have to get her friendships in this story more so expect longer chapters.

Also I did it! I finished this chapter the same day I started.

anyways remember to vote and comment😋