0.9

The woman showed them their room and made them aware of the fact that they do offer breakfast, lunch and dinner services. Walking into the room they noticed the huge bed, both letting out a sigh of relief knowing they'd have more than enough space to lie as far apart as possible, both of them wanting to avoid another awkward incident.

~~~~

Benny let out a breath, letting himself fall onto the bed. "My ass hurts from sitting on my horse for that long" He joked. Allison let out a small chuckle, sitting on the edge of the bed. "You scared i'm gonna bite?" Benny asked her while looking at the distance between them. "No, you just smell" Allison gave him a grin as she watched him smell his armpit and as soon as he did he jumped up off the bed heading towards the bathroom. "Anyway I'll be in the shower" He quickly closed the bathroom door behind him. Allison started laughing, finding the entire thing quite entertaining.

After the two companions had both taken a shower they decided to just get dinner at the hotel, which turned out to be pretty good. After their dinner they went up to the bar, both ordering a whiskey and lighting a cigarette. "This is the life Benny" Allison said as she closed her eyes, blowing out a big cloud of smoke. "This has always been the life Allison" Even though she had her eyes closed she could hear his smile. She looked at him for a bit, deciding if she was gonna tell him about her life at home.

"You know this hasn't always been the life for me Benny" He looked at her for a bit before realizing what she meant. "That's right! What was your life like before you moved to the ranch?" She took a long drag from her cigarette, slowly blowing out the smoke before replying. "I had a pretty decent childhood. I guess I just made the wrong friends in high school. They made me go out with them to clubs, to get drunk and sometimes high too." Benny's eyes widened a tiny bit, making Allison chuckle. "At one point all of them got out of that lifestyle, some just thought it wasn't fun anymore, others got into relationships and I think a few died. After some time I was the only one who was still in the getting drunk on a week day kind of lifestyle." A soft smile appeared on her lips, sure it was a rough time for her but it was what made her who she is now. "My parents were constantly mad at me, it hurt them to see what their only child was becoming I guess. I wanted to move out so bad, I wanted to be free and come home after a drunken night without them nagging me, but the wouldn't let me go. They were scared for my life. Scared I would get so drunk that I'd do something stupid. That never stopped me though, I sneaked out pretty much every night sometimes being away for days. Then they sent me away. I know it's because of the way I behaved but I also think there were more reasons than just that."

It took Benny a while to process what he just heard. He only snapped back to reality when he heard Allison calling his name. "Sorry, guess I zoned out there for a bit" He gave her a sheepish smile before talking again. "That's quite the story, but just know we're glad to have you, you've been amazing to have around" She smiled at him, getting up from the barstool she had been sitting on. Benny looked at her with a questioning look as she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug. "Thank you Benny" He heard a small sob coming from her, he felt his heart crack a little. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer. "It's okay" He whispered as he drew small circles on her lower back.

She let go of him standing up straight. "Now let's get drunk!" Allison said happily, wiping away the tears that were left on her cheeks. Benny laughed, ordering them a bottle of whiskey.

Soon enough Allison was standing on the bar, singing along to all the songs they were playing. Benny looked up at her, secretly admiring this side of her. She looked so care free, like there was nothing in the world that could make her worry. He understood why she used to get drunk every night, he wanted to feel what she felt right now because from the looks of it, it felt amazing.

After Allison had a night full of drinking, singing, dancing and throwing up Benny was pulling her back to their room. He had to since they were getting some pretty angry stares from people passing by that late at night and eventually got sent away by the hotels manager. He put the girl down on the bed, taking off her shoes for her. She sat up, looking at Benny who was putting away her shoes. A small grin crept it's way to her features as she got up, wobbling over to an unsuspecting Benny and jumping onto his back. He immediately shot up, almost throwing her off, but quickly grabbing onto her. "Jesus you almost scared me to death" He muttered, looking at the giggling girl who was on his back. She rested her head on his shoulder, never taking her eyes off him. "You're my favorite friend Benny" She said quietly, her breath reeking of alcohol. He smiled softly at her. "You're my favorite friend too Allison" He walked over to the bed, putting her down. "Do you want to change into something more comfortable?" He asked her, looking at the dress she was wearing. "It's okay" She yawned letting herself fall back onto the bed. Benny shrugged as he changed and also climbed into the bed.

Benny was almost asleep when he felt something, or rather someone, curl into his side. Allison laid her head on his chest, still too drunk to know what she was doing. Benny sighed, looking at the girl next to him as he wrapped his arm around her, giving her a small kiss on her head. "You"re making me feel all kinds of ways" He whispered in her hair.

~~~~

A/N; Actually wanted to make this chapter a little longer but then decided this was the perfect place to end the chapter :) Finally some relationship development AND some Allison back story! I'm not completely sure if the back story makes sense but i tried lmao c:

Anyway this is the last chapter before Christmas so i want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope you're able to celebrate with the people you love and care about and if you can't remember there's people thinking of you, wishing you were with them <3

I am planning to release one more chapter before the new year so be on the look out for that :D