0.8

"Wanna go get breakfast together?" She asked him. "Sure why not" He smiled at her as he got up too.

~~~~

As they sat down in a booth at the cafe a waiter came up to them."Goodmorning, what will it be this morning" He said in a cheerful tone, which made Allison smile a bit. "Omelette please" Benny looked at her waiting for her to place her order. "The same please" She gave the waiter a smile as he nodded and walked away. "So what we gonna do today?" Allison asked him. He thought for a bit but then started grinning. "How about we go on a road trip?" Allison's eyes widened, thinking she heard him wrong. "Sorry?" Benny laughed a bit before saying it one again. "A road trip, with the horses. We can go where ever we want for how long we want." Allison stayed still for a bit, thinking it over until she eventually gave a small nod.

After they had breakfast and had discussed some things about their road trip they both went to their huts to pack. She didn't really know what to take, she had no idea if Benny had done this before and he hadn't really given her any hints on what to pack. Eventually she decided to just start packing clothes first, for both hot and cold weather. She also took some blankets, her cigarettes, bottles of water, basically everything she could think of that she might need.

Soon enough she heard a knock on her door. "It's open" She let the person outside know. She looked up when the door opened, seeing Benny enter. "You almost finished?" He walked over to he rbed and sat on it. "Yeah, do you have a tent or something?" She asked, wanting to make sure they had somewhere to stay dry in case it started raining. "I do don't worry" He smiled looking at her. "Then i'm finished" She let out a small sigh, looking around the space to see if there was anything she might be forgetting. Benny got up from her bed and took her bags, walking out of the hut. Quickly she followed him, locking the door and asking him why he was carrying her stuff. He chuckled at the question, making her look at him a little confused. "That's what a gentleman does" He answered her. She couldn't hold back a laugh, she hadn't know Benny for long but as far as she had seen he was pretty far from being a real gentleman.

As they got to the stable she saw Hades and Oakley already saddled, Benny's bags strapped securely on his horse. He started strapping her bags to Hades while she put his hat on top of his head, putting her own on too. "Ready?" Benny asked her as he mounted Oakley. "Yep" She answered, popping the 'p' as she got up on her horse.

After riding for about 5 hours, sometimes taking a break to let the horses drink and graze for a bit, they decided to set up camp for the night. Allison got down from her horse, tying him to a tree. She saw Benny setting up their tent, noticing it was quite small. "Do we sleep in there together?" He looked at her, then back to the tent. "Yes, no worries I don't snore" He laughed at himself before looking at her again. She giggled softly. "Yeah sure" She turned around, going out to look for some wood to start a fire.

She plopped down the wood in the stone circle Benny had already made for the fire. She watched as he lit it and got out their food supplies. "We'll have to hunt at some point" He said ashe started to prepare their dinner. "That's okay, always wanted to try hunting" She sat down next to him watching as he, quite skillfully, continued making their dinner.

He handed her his flask filled with whiskey. They had eaten dinner a few hours ago and were now just sitting by the fire, drinking, smoking and talking. She drank soem of the whiskey and handed him the flask back. "I think I'm going to sleep" She said while walking towards the tent.

As she took out her sleeping attire from her bag she mentally face palmed herself. While packing she clearly didn't think she'd be sleeping in a tent together with Benny. She sighed as she slipped on the short sleeping dress, deciding to put on her biggest hoodie over it so she'd feel a little more covered up. Right after she put the hoodie on Benny came into the tent, looking at her with a strange look on his face. "Why are you wearing a hoodie? It's quite warm tonight" She looked at him, deciding on just telling him she was cold. He just shrugged at her answer and took of his shirt, making Allison turn away quickly.

She woke up the next morning to the sound of birds chirping, she slowly opened her eyes, noticing Benny's arms away. She caught herself going slightly red, quickly untangling herself from his arms. She sat up rubbing her eyes, unzipping the entrance of the tent to see that it was a beautiful day. Since Benny was still asleep she took off the hoodie she had worn the entire night. It had been incredibly hot but she'd never admit that to Benny. She got out of the tent, walking towards the stream close to their tent.

She bent down, washing her face and then her arms, also drinking some of the water. She walked back to go check on the horses, seeing them calmly grazing, still tied to the tree they had been tied to the evening before. She managed to get the fire back on, preparing breakfast for her and Benny while hoping he wouldn't wake up before she could change into her normal clothes.

To her dismay just as she was finishing up making their breakfast Benny got out of the tent, his eyes widening as he saw her in her sleeping dress, that barely covered her behind. As soon as she sensed him behind her she turned around, catching him looking at her. She started blushing and quickly went into the tent to change.

When she went back out she saw Benny had waited for her to eat his breakfast, she gave him a small smile and sat down beside him. They ate in silence, both feeling a little awkward with eachother. After they finished eating Benny started to pack the tent as Allison went to get the horses.

After being on their way for a bit they passed a small village. "This place looks cute" Allison said as she steered Hades to the direction of the village. "You wanna visit?" Benny questions her, following right behind. "Yeah, maybe see if we could stay there for the night, looks like there's bad weather coming" She pointed out, looking up at the sky that had darkened during the day.

As they entered the village people looked at them strangely, probably not used to strangers. When they reached the hotel they dismounted their horses. Still being watched they walked into the hotel, which looked quite like the hotel in their town. Someone walked up to them, politely asking thwm if they'd like a room. Clearly thinking they were dating the woman told them they only had one free room left, since some people's houses burned down after the village got attacked. The two companions looked at eachother, silently deciding to just go along with it.

The woman showed them their room and made them aware of the fact that they do offer breakfast, lunch and dinner services. Walking into the room they noticed the huge bed, both letting out a sigh of relief knowing they'd have more than enough space to lie as far apart as possible, both of them wanting to avoid another awkward incident.

~~~~

A/N; Hi guys! Sorry for the delayed chapter, I really struggled with coming up with something that would be fun to read :( I think I'm gonna try to start making all the coming chapters around this length because I feel like it's not too short but not too long either:) This does mean it might take me longer to update since I am quite busy in real life! Anyway please don't forget to vote and comment so I know you're enjoying the story (and to motivate me to actually write lmao)