1.4

"You're not gonna stop me?" Benny sat in silence for a little before finding his words. "No, he did something bad to an innocent person, in a way he deserves it" Allison smiled at his words, glad to have him support her. 

~~~~

That morning the two were gone by the crack of dawn. Leaving a bloodied corpse and a soon to be wailing family behind. "Honestly that was badass" Benny had told her after the killing had happened. She laughed at him, quickly running towards their horses to get away as quick as they could.

They were finally close to the ranch, Benny was complaining about having to face Beth again while Allison listened to him with a grin. "You're such a baby Benny, just break it off with her" Benny immediately shut up, turning his head to look at the girl. "You don't understand! I did break it off with her, she's just so fucking stubborn" They both laughed, thinking of Beth who just couldn't let go of Benny. 

"How about we pretend to be a couple?" The idea suddenly popped into Allison's head and before she could stop herself she had said the sentence out loud. Benny looked at her, eyebrows raised, silently questioning if she was serious or not. "I mean it" She sighed, turning to look at him. Benny's face flashed multiple emotions, probably thinking about the pro's and cons. "Why not?" He gave her a smile.

As soon as they neared the stable they noticed Beth, who had somehow noticed them already, storming at them. Lucky for them they had already suspected something like this happening. A little while earlier Allison had dismounted Hades, handing his reins to Benny and climbing on his horse, sitting in front of him. Benny had his arms around her, his chin resting on her head. As soon as Beth had a clear view of them she immediately halted, staring at them with open mouth.

"So now you're dating him? You're such a whore" Allison chuckled at Beth's remarks, not really caring about what she called her. "Don't talk to my girlfriend like that Beth, I broke everything off with you so you have no right getting mad at her" Allison gave Beth an innocent smile and turned to kiss Benny on his cheek. 

~~~~~

A/N; Hi guys:) I decided I'm going to keep these chapters relatively short so I can hopefully update more without thinking the chapter is too short c: Hope you guys can understand this <3