1.5

"Don't talk to my girlfriend like that Beth, I broke everything off with you so you have no right getting mad at her" Allison gave Beth an innocent smile and turned to kiss Benny on his cheek.

~~~~

It had been a couple of days since Allison and Benny had gotten back from their road trip. Beth has not stopped shooting Allison dirty looks since, making Allison en Benny both set on keeping up their whole relationship act up. And even though everybody believed them, they were starting to struggle wit actually keeping it up. When they were not surrounded by people all they did was fight about the smallest things.

Eventually it got so bad they decided to just stop seeing each other, not caring about their relationship act anymore. People asked questions, of course they did, their relationship had seemed perfectly fine until they suddenly completely ignored each other.

Allison had noticed Beth and Benny were getting closer, doing all the things she and Benny used to do. It annoyed her a lot, so at one point she decided to leave. She got up before everyone else one morning and made her way towards the stables, quickly tacking up Hades and quietly trotting away into the sunrise.

~~~~
A/N; I apologize for the wait:( i've been very busy and am genuinely not sure where i want this story to go:/