1.6

She got up before everyone else one morning and made her way towards the stables, quickly tacking up Hades and quietly trotting away into the sunrise.

~~~~
Allison had now idea for how long she had been gone already, she had no idea if anyone was worried for her. Maybe they hadn't even given it a second thought that she was gone. Sometimes her mind wandered off to Benny, convincing herself that he was looking for her, worrying about her.

Eventually she had to push him out of her mind, mounting Hades again to move on. She had been staying in villages she passed whenever she could. Sometimes she'd go without passing a village for days, sometimes even running out of water for her and Hades. Luckily whenever that happened there was always a water source close enough for them to make it.

Allison was sitting on a field of grass, Hades grazing beside her. She closed her eyes, soaking up the hot sun shining down on her. That is until she heard gunshots nearby. Hades' head shot up, panic evident in his eyes. Allison got up quickly, grabbing onto Hades' reins and swiftly jumping on, giving him a soft pat to let him know that it was alright. After that they started moving towards the place the gun shots came from, uncertain about what would happen to them.