0.7

After putting the horses back she let out a big yawn. "I see all that letting loose got you tired" He looked at her. "I guess it did, but i'm glad we let loose" She giggled softly. Benny smiled, looking up at the stars.

"Yeah me too"

~~~~

The next morning Allison awoke to the sound of rain hitting the windows of her hut. She pulled her blanket over her head, not having any motivation to get up. Sadly someone had decided now was apparently the perfect time to visit her. She groaned as she got up to answer the knock on her door.

As soon as she opened the door she regretted it, she was face to face with a raging Beth. She barged in looking at Allison with fire in her eyes. "If you ever decide to run away in the middle of the night with my boyfriend again I swear you won't know what storm you've got coming. Stay away from him." Beth reeked of alcohol and smoke. Allison slowly backed up, secretly a little scared Beth was gonna hit her is she let her guard down.

As she backed up, Beth kept getting closer. Allison noticed she had backed up into the kitchen, how convenient. Slowly she reached behind her, grabbing a pan she had left on the counter. She gave Beth a smile. "I don't think Benny sees you the same way as you see him" Beth looked like she was about to explode, raising her arm, getting ready to hit Allison. As soon as Beth started to move her arm towards Allison's face she hit her across the head with the pan, Beth fell to the ground as a panicked Benny ran into the hut.

He looked at Beth who was knocked out cold on the floor. "What the hell happened here?" Allison looked at him as she put down the pan, not knowing if he was angry with her or not. She walked towards her bed and sat down, lighting a cigarette. "She came on here telling me to not run off with her 'boyfriend' again and to stay away from you" Benny sat down beside her. "Shit" Was the only thing he said, looking at Beth with a pained expression. Allison let out a dry chuckle, offering him a puff from her cigarette.

They sat on Allison's bed until Beth started gaining consciousness again. Beth sat up, looking at the two of them as she felt around the spot where Allison had hit her. She slowly sat up, looking like she was ready to go right back to punching Allison again. "I can't believe Benny actually hangs around with a psycho bitch more than with me" She spat at her. Allison just rolled her eyes at Beth, her words not really getting to Allison. "Please leave Beth. Or i'll have to tell someone about your little attempted assault." She gave Beth a cold glare, throwing the cigarette she had been smoking into the ashtray. Beth rolled her eyes, but got up and left the hut.

"Jesus christ I can't believe you slept with her" Allison laughed as she looked at Benny. "Yeah guess I have to break things off soon" He paused, letting out a chuckle. "Before she starts thinking we're engaged or something" Allison laughs, getting up from the bed. "Wanna go get breakfast together?" She asked him. "Sure why not" He smiled at her as he got up too.

~~~~

A/N; Next chapter will be longer she said lmao. Please forgive me i keep deciding to write in the middle of the night which is why chapters are short:( promise i'll write the next chapter during the day! striving for it to be at least 1500 to 2000 words :)