0.3

She looked around the hut, noticing Benny didn't have a couch. She looked at him, he was clearly drunk and she didn't want to leave him alone so she did something she never thought she'd do.

"Wanna sleep on my couch?"

~~~~

Allison woke up from the sun hitting her face. She looked up, noticing she forgot to close the curtain when she got in last night. She looked towards the couch, seeing Benny, still sound asleep. She shook her head as she got up, walking towards the kitchen to make him and herself some breakfast. The only food she really had were some eggs and bread, which Pamela had given her.

While she was cooking she heard a thud coming from the living room, she quickly turned of the stove and walked towards the living room. She walked in to Benny rubbing his head in pain. "You good?" She asked him, walking to a cabinet to get him some medicine for his hangover. "Yeah fine." He answered, taking the meds. "Breakfasts is almost finished, just stay here for a bit." She gave him a smile and walked back to the kitchen.

After breakfast they sat on Allison's porch together. "So what's the deal with you and Beth?" She asked him. "What do you mean?" He replied, acting dumb. "I saw you two making out through the window, you guys dating?" Benny stared off into the distance for a while. "We're not." She raised her eyebrow at him, wanting more of an explanation. "We just do that kind of stuff sometimes, it tends to get pretty lonely here." He looked at her with an expression she couldn't quite make out. "Don't there live more people here?" He looked away letting out a sigh. "Yeah but they're all either dating or married, the people who come to live here tend to have partners." He paused for a bit but then continued. "Usually one of them had always dreamed of living on some kind of ranch so they come here since we offer living spaces." She looked around at the patio's she could see, noticing Benny was right, most people who were sitting outside seemed to be happy couples. "Then why are you here?" She questioned him. "Pamela took me in when I was a kid, I was wandering around after me and my partents had an accident and she's the one who found me and took care of me." He got up and looked at her. "Thanks for letting me crash here and for the breakfast." She quickly got up herself, grabbing Benny's arm, who was already making his way inside. "Wait!" He stopped and turned to look at her, a questioning look on his face. "Would you help me with Hades?" She asked, desperate for someone to help her gain the horse's trust. He gave her a smile. "After we check on Beth I will."

~~~~

A/N: Lmao ofcourse the parents died in an accident cliché i had to. Anyway sorry for the short chapter, promise i'll make the next one longer :)