1.0

Benny was almost asleep when he felt something, or rather someone, curl into his side. Allison laid her head on his chest, still too drunk to know what she was doing. Benny sighed, looking at the girl next to him as he wrapped his arm around her, giving her a small kiss on her head. "You"re making me feel all kinds of ways" He whispered in her hair.

~~~~

The next morning Allison woke up with her head pounding. Deciding she needed something to calm her hangover she tried to sit up only to be held back by a pair of arms. Startled she looked to the side, seeing Benny sleeping peacefully, his arms wrapped around her waist. She let herself fall back onto the bed, feeling a little awkward with his arms around her but not wanting to wake him up.

After falling back into the comfortable pillows again it didn't take Allison long to fall asleep again, cuddling back into Benny's side without noticing.

About an hour later it was Benny's turn to wake up, immediately looking at the girl tucked into his side, a small smile forming on his lips. He started playing with her hair, patiently waiting for her to wake up. When she started to stir in her sleep he quickly removed his arms from around her and stopped playing with her hair to make it seem like he wasn't cuddling her, not knowing she had been awake already and in fact knew he had been.

She opened her eyes, quickly removing herself from Benny before smiling at him. "Let's put a pillow wall in between us tonight" Benny struggled with hiding his disappointment but gave her a small nod. Satisfied with his answer Allison got up, collecting some clean clothes and telling Benny she'd be taking a shower.

When Allison was in the shower Benny reached over to the nightstand beside him, grabbing a cigarette. As he lit the deadly stick he looked at the spot where, until a few minutes ago, he had laid with in his opinions one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen. He knew he was falling hard and fast for her, which he probably never was gonna admit to her. Their room phone ringing woke him up from his thoughts. Sighing he got up, slowly walking towards the phone wondering who it could be.

Picking up the phone he immediately heard the slightly panicked voice of the receptionist. "Is this Mr Watts?" She asked him. "Yes that would be me, what seems to be the problem?" He was barely able to finish his sentence before the receptionist started talking again. "There's a woman here demanding to see you, she claims she's your girlfriend" Benny let out a sigh, knowing Beth was probably threatening the poor receptionist. "Please send her up to my room" He politely told the receptionist before putting the phone back in it's place.

He softly knocked on the bathroom door, where Allison was still in the shower. "What is it Benny?" She called out to him. "Beth is here, she's on her way to our room right now" He heard the shower turn of and soon enough Allison opened the bathroom door, her hair dripping wet and wearing a shocked expression. Benny had to try his hardest to not stare at her towel covered body. "What is she doing here? Didn't you break it off with her?" Benny thought for a little before answering. "I did, I have no idea why she thinks we're together" After he finished his sentenced they heard a loud bang on the door. Allison quickly retreated to the bathroom to dry herself off a little more and put on her clothes.

Benny opened the door, immediately being greeted by a raging Beth pushing herself past Benny into the room. "I can't believe you ran off without telling me AGAIN" She looked around the room, only spotting Benny's stuff as he had cleverly hid Allison's stuff before Beth reached the room. "At least you're alone and not with that whore" She grinned at him, starting to push Benny back towards the bed. "You have no idea how much i missed you Benny" At this point she had him pushed onto the bed, slowly climbing on top of her and taking off her dress. "You missed me too didn't you" She was about to pull of her dress when she was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Beth's eyes darted through the room, finally spotting Allison leaning against the bathroom's doorframe. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to sexually harass my boyfriend" She gave Beth an innocent smile before walking towards her and pushing her off of Benny.

Beth let out a loud cackle her eyes flashing between Allison and Benny. "He'd never date someone like you" She started walking closer to the two of them, looking at Allison threateningly. "Are you sure about that?" Allison asked the auburn haired girl as she put her hand on Benny's cheek, turning his face towards hers and softly placing her lips on his. Benny hadn't said anything for the past few minutes and to say he was shocked when he felt Allison's lips on his was an understatement. He knew this was an act and that he had to prove something right now though so he confidently kissed her back, feeling how their lips fit perfectly together. They heard Beth let out an scream of annoyance before stomping out of the room and slamming the door while screaming at Allison she'd get her for this.

As soon as the door slammed shut Allison removed her lips from Benny's, leaving him craving more. "Sorry about that" She smiled before getting up, looking at Benny expectantly. "No it's fine, you're quite the kisser" Benny complimented her, slightly blushing. "While thank you Mr Watts" She chuckled as she walked towards their room door. "Now that the raging lady has left, how about we do some exploring?" She asked him, not waiting for his answer as she opened the door and walked out of the room, lighting a cigarette while she walked through the hallway.

Benny let out a soft chuckle, getting up to follow the girl down the hallway. From that moment he knew he wanted to be with her even though he probably never could be, because he finally realized that everything seemed to be a game to her.

~~~~

A/N; Hi guys! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! If I don't post again before the new year I'd like to wish all of you a happy new year now! Please know i appreciate each and every one of you who takes the time to read these chapters even though they're probably not the best, I love you <3