0.6

"I know.. it's just the only thing that makes me let loose." Allison unlocked the door, letting him in. "There's other things that can make you let loose too, you know that right?"

"Like what?"

~~~~

She took his hand, pulling him along with her towards the stable. She told him to saddle his horse while she saddled Hades. "Allison it's the middle of the night." He gave her a questioning look, wondering why she was taking him riding in the middle of the night. "Who cares?" She said as she got up on her horse. She looked at him as he got up on his horse. "Come on cowboy!" With that she galloped out of the stables, out into the wild west out there waiting for them.

He followed behind her, admiring the girl galloping in front of her. She had let go of the reins, stretching out her arms to her sides. She looked like she was on top of the world.

The cold air hit her face as she made the horse stop, looking at Benny who had stopped next to her. They were looking out over a tiny village, so tiny it probably wasn't on any map. She gave him a grin, making her horse move towards the village. He had no idea what she was planning but he did know it would probably cause them some trouble. He followed her, curious about what she was gonna do.

She galloped into the village, letting out loud, joyful screams. It took Benny some time to catch on but as soon as he did he joined in. They heard people's windows and doors open, even some guns cocking. Sadly for them, they were gone as fast as they came.

Allison slowed down, waiting for Benny to catch up. "How was that for letting loose?" She grinned. "I won't lie, that was pretty good." He gave her a smile. "We should go back now though" He said, and she nodded in agreement.

After putting the horses back she let out a big yawn. "I see all that letting loose got you tired" He looked at her. "I guess it did, but i'm glad we let loose" She giggled softly. Benny smiled, looking up at the stars.

"Yeah me too"

~~~~

A/N; Filler chapter, i'm sorry:( I'm still figuring out where i want this story to go so please if you have any ideas let me know:) Next chapter will be longer!